For all of those that moan about rafael benitez

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Liverpool 4 EVA » Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:19 pm

Read the post below on another Liverpool forum and just HAD to copy and paste it here for all of you guys to read.

Fantastic post, and very well put....

================

Why buy Morientes when he could have bought Beattie.
Why buy Alonso when for £10 million he could have bought Scot Parker.

He should never of signed Nunez for free, instead he should of asked Real for 11 shirts signed by the ‘galacticos’, he should of ignored Perez when he said “Here you go, it’s a week before the deadline, Owen wants to come here, we are offering £8 million, take it or leave it – Oh, but here is our reserve team, pick one of these for free”

And Josemi, what a mistake, that £2 million could have been spent on Nigel Quashie from Southampton.

As for Pelligrono, what a waste of no money he was, for free we could have got the English centre back Mark Hudson like Crystal Palace did.

He is a disgrace for putting a weakened team out against Burnley.

Forget the fact only three of the first team have not spent over a month out injured, forgot the fact that for the last couple of months the only fit top players we have had have had to play 13 games in 53 days because we simply did not have any other options. These players should have played against Burnley he is a disgrace, so OK, he plays them against Southampton, some carrying injuries and most of them look like they are treading water because they are f’ckin exhausted, but eh, that’s a disgrace as well.

Liverpool are going nowhere, they cant even beat Southampton and Burnley.

Mitigating circumstances? Nah, what are they. Rafa knew the score when he came here. He had to take the squad of rubbish he inherited and in 6 months he had to turn them into champions. He had to be in all the cups, a trip to Cardiff and the knockout stages of the champions league is NOT acceptable if they don’t win the FA cup as well.
This is Liverpool, does this Spaniard not understand that when you put rubbish players in a Liverpool shirt 1 million armchair fans EXPECT them to win the f’kin lot in his first season AND keep up with Chelsea. 5th ? An outrage, they will never catch Everton who are sweeping all before them at the minute. Oh and in the contract, Rafa did not read the small print, luck is not to be used as an excuse.

Injuries and bad decisions, all teams get them, they even themselves out over a season. It is no excuse for not doing the quadruple

We have had bad decisions go against us that could have altered the results against Spurs (A), Graz (H), Bolton (A), Birmingham (H). Mancs (A), Boro (A), Monaco (A), Chelsea (H) not to mention the jammy cross/shot last minute equaliser against Portsmouth (H) and too many goalkeeper mistakes for me to bother listing. Same for all teams, everyone gets this many bad decisions, everyone inherits two dodgy keepers.

And as for the injuries, Kirkland, Finnan, Josemi, Gerrard, Kewell, Alonso, Garcia, Smicer, Ciise, Baros, Nunez have all been out with long term injuries, what the bloody hell is he moaning about (oh that's right he isn't!), Hyppia, riise and carragher have been fit all season.

And morientes and pelligrono have been here a week now, what the hell is going on, they are simply not good enough, they have had plenty of time to settle in, they are simply not good enough to wear the Liverpool shirt.

No strikers? So what, Owen ? who is he ? And Ciise, he only cost £14 million, we can replace him easily. Baros out for a month as well, no problem. Any manager worth his salt could win the league with pongolle and mellor up front. Anyway, mori has been here a week now, so its no excuse

Forget all the good performances this season when we have had nearly (we've never had everyone fully fit) a full strength team, forget the period when the players legs had not gone because the only fit ones remaining had to play till they dropped or play with injuries.

Its all irrelevant, judgment has been passed, he has had enough time now, 6 months and we are out of the FA cup and 7 points off everton. Sack him now and bring Dalglish back.

He has turned Houlliers team into this load of rubbish, he has bought loads of Spaniards when English players who were just as good were available at for 5 times more money.

He has spent £26 million and all he has given us is Alonso, Morientes, Garcia, Nunez, Josemi and pelligrono. We could have had wayne rooney for that, or Didier drogba.

No not good enough, not good enough for Liverpool FC, every single one of us on this forum would of done better with them injuries, decisions and with £26 million to spend.

Because we are all f’ckin experts aren’t we, sack him and get bill from berkshire, tom from torquay or robert from reading in. I am sure 606 will still have their contact numbers. They can turn us into champions by the summer, 6 months, no problem.
Drummerphil - our thoughts are with you
Liverpool 4 EVA
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby liamac » Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:55 pm

Wonder if Roberts is reading this ?? and Lakes? :blues:
liamac
LFC Super Member

Postby Woollyback » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:15 pm

quality post :D

What froum was that from?
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:19 pm

i like morientes

but my opinion on garcia is on hold for the time being

pelligrino - cr'ap
nunez - stick to being a lawyer i think

apart from that a quality post :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:23 pm

excellent post , says it all really
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:33 pm

As far as I'm concerned f**k anyone who questions Rafa as their not real LFC fans!! :angry:

Great post though  :)
Last edited by Paul C on Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:35 pm

Paul C wrote:As far as I'm concerned f**k anyone who questions Rafa as their not real LFC fans!! :angry:

Well said!!!

Let the rafaloution continue
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby laza » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:39 pm

Excellent post but it will still fall on deaf ears and blind eyes in some "right here right now " quarters
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Homebooby » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:39 pm

am  i the only one who can't figure out if he is having a go at rafa or backing him up? The post is confusing and at times incoherant.

Sounds like the bloke of the Fast show who is continually following his mates opinions.
Homebooby

Postby Ciggy » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:41 pm

Homebooby wrote:am  i the only one who can't figure out if he is having a go at rafa or backing him up? The post is confusing and at times incoherant.

Sounds like the bloke of the Fast show who is continually following his mates opinions.

Its called sarcasm :cool: .
Great post brilliantly put.

Long live the Rafalution baby :love:  :love:  :love:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Liverpool 4 EVA » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:48 pm

Woollyback wrote:quality post :D

What forum was that from?

Hello mate, I got it from the "Xtratime" international forum....
Liverpool 4 EVA
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Liverpool 4 EVA » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:50 pm

Homebooby wrote:am  i the only one who can't figure out if he is having a go at rafa or backing him up? The post is confusing and at times incoherant.

Yes indeed....as "cisses_gona_get_ya" has already said....it's sarcasm....Sarcasm at it's very best!!
Liverpool 4 EVA
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:57 pm

the only ppl who have questioned the Boss have been the two mentioned already in this thread.. others have questioned his tactics and that is valid.. but some of the ridiculous statements by tow memebrs of this forum .. have shown how little they know about Football, LFC, our manager's pedigree and plans for this club.. that's all  :upside:
Last edited by zarababe on Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:59 pm

some people's intelligence, or lack of it, is beyond belief.

a certain member (who also calls himself a fan) wants benitez out because he is "unproven". winning two la ligas and the uefa cup obviously counts for nothing then.

two words. ARSENE WENGER
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Homebooby » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:03 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:

Its called sarcasm :cool: .
Great post brilliantly put.

Long live the Rafalution baby :love:  :love:  :love:

must be me then....ill and in work today and it's all getting too much for me.

Like the heart eyes btw :)
Homebooby

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion