Rafa hinting for transfer funds

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby holylamb2006 » Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:34 am

1) im not a billon dollar company owner who also by the way used to own newspapers . But i think Benitez had a right to let us no what was going on we are the ones who put are hard earned cash in to there pockets Rafa didnt like what was happening behind the scenes by the way im sure we only know half the story but dont forget Rafa answeres to us aswell on a daily basis.
We got on his back about signing this one and that one and i know we never air our dirty linen in public but i for one am grateful he came out and tild us his hands were tied

2) Up until a couple of weeks ago Rafa tools were working perfect lol

3) Dont forget Peewee i think your referring to Torres here this lad is new to the prem hes even surpassed my expectations of him but look at the games Rafa left him out we should have an able squad of players and i think we have who should still be able to win games even if there diamond drill is being rested

4) so your telling me we should stick to the same eleven players week in week out. Gone are the days when we used 15 players in one season . If thats the case why buy more players. In this one i think your referring to Kuyt so when Rafa bought him and im talking before he put on the shirt did you think he was  or did you say good buy

Sometimes tools break down or get rusty you try to fix them or oil them but some tools will do for cetain jobs otheres wont

You have my vote :D
holylamb2006

Postby tubby » Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:08 pm

peewee wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
peewee wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:
bavlondon wrote:Rafa has every right to talk how he wants. :censored: the owners, hes done more for this club than the owners have so far. All the owners have done is :censored: up a good thing. If they want silverwear and returns on what little they have forked out, if they want to compete with the likes of Chelsea and UNnited then they have to fork out the funds and that means more than just 1 summer of spending. Rafa should just have been given an open cheque book to be honest and that way he could have gone for players of Torres calibre and we wouldnt be in this mess.

you are right mate , he does have and look at the difference a player which costs a bomb and what can he add and offer to the club . the main reason for our victory against portsmouth was cos of masch whom twice took the ball from sulley muntari and torres constant pressure . Torres got us the points at fulham whr we were looking to get a undeserved draw but he came on and got us the 3 points . Thats what a 20 million odd so player can do for a team

well maybe if rafa wasnt so concerned with buying a massive squad filled with mediocrity and spent that money on less players with
more quality he wouldnt be in this position,

why do people always miss the obvious where rafa is concerned? kuyt is :censored: and a waste of money, that money could have been put towards another 20 million player etc etc etc, but rafa is too concerned with having a massive squad and the massive wage bill that entails just so he can chop and change players at will.

genius my *rse

Right before i start Merry Xmas Peewee

But tell me please who are you gonna put in there that will do a better job than what Benitez is doin cause for the life of me im scratchin my head thinking of someone better

i never said 'rafa out' nanny so i have not even thought about anyone else, but the fact that some people can not find fault with the man and look to put all the blame elsewhere does get a little tedious after a while.

rafa needs to get himself in order before he starts laying down the law, a title win would put him in a better position when negotiating rather than some mediocre results and some dodgy buys

merry xmas nanny

Yes you did say Rafa out!!!!!! :angry:

Then you said "only joking"  lol

:D  :D
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby puroresu » Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:18 pm

Aint being funny but the team sitting top of the league and on form one of the best sides in europe dont have 4 £20 mil signings in the side.  u can find quality out there for good money!!  We may not have signed numerous £20 mil players but rafa has still spent silly money on the likes of kuyt and pennant.  That money could of been used on better quality players.
puroresu

Postby roberto green » Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:29 pm

puroresu wrote:Aint being funny but the team sitting top of the league and on form one of the best sides in europe dont have 4 £20 mil signings in the side.  u can find quality out there for good money!!

spot on.

you sneak in with best statement for 2008 well done. :D
roberto green

Postby roberto green » Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:30 pm

roberto green wrote:
puroresu wrote:Aint being funny but the team sitting top of the league and on form one of the best sides in europe dont have 4 £20 mil signings in the side.  u can find quality out there for good money!!

spot on.

you sneak in with best statement for 2008 well done. :D

i mean 2007.
roberto green

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion