RAFA FAITH-O-METER Mark 2 - Lets see how every one feels now.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Rafa faith-o-meter mark 2 - Lets see how every one feels now.

10. he is god
15%
9. he is hercules
13%
8. he is great
27%
7. he done ya wife but you would forgive him
4%
6. he won't win prem but we love him any ways
3%
5. he is good
4%
4. he almost there
18%
3. he is frank spencer
7%
2. he ate all the pie's
6%
1. he's lost the plot
3%

Total votes : 71

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 pm

dawson99 wrote:
s@int wrote:
dawson99 wrote:"You have been our manager for one full season now, and a few months of your second season, no putting aside the fantastic Champions League victory what have you actually achieved?"

and he never replied!!! Disgraceful!

This forum lately, people are more happy saying 'ner ner I told you so' than actually wanting what is best for the team and the club.

What a funny place this is

Not really Dawson its just we are a little upset that the mancs and Chelsea had a cunning plan and we didn't. We get an injury to our star striker and Rafa says it cost us the title. They get an injury to their strikers and the b@stards have ANOTHER ONE to bring in. Now thats not fair really is it.

I know this is just a rumour, but I have also heard that they have other players in reserve incase their fullback gets injured as well. We had one (a good one) in Finnan but decided that it was so unlikely that we would ever have any injuries we may as well get shut.

Anyone would think they actually plan ahead and WANT to win the title.

Chelsea have a cunning plan? Injury tmie lucky header for there last win?

And we have never needed a last minute goal this season have we Daws  :D
account deleted by request

Postby dawson99 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:10 pm

no we have. exactly my point. Chelsea are in no better position than us.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:13 pm

dawson99 wrote:no we have. exactly my point. Chelsea are in no better position than us.

Sadly they are mate. They are second, have fit strikers and full backs. We are third and haven't.

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:14 pm

dawson99 wrote:no we have. exactly my point. Chelsea are in no better position than us.

well thats amazing considering they spend more than us and money spent is the be all and end all in some peoples eyes
112-1077774096

Postby stmichael » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:23 pm

Lee J wrote:I've just read/watched Rafa's little talk on BBC website and he's absolutley spot on when he claims that the injuries to Torres this season has cost us. If we'd of had the goals that torres got last season we'd of p1ssed this league. So, by that reckoning he's saying we're 1 top quality striker away from been a title winning team.

Anyone who thinks we're only one player away is in cloud cuckoo land. We're still three or four players short imo.

Our first eleven is fantastic. The squad however is as thin as economy bog roll.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:30 pm

wheres the other poll threads gone?
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:33 pm

So let me get this right, our manager is complaining that injuries to our best striker have ruined our season? What is this, 2003?

Houllier use to say the same thing about Owen and there is no way Torres could have dragged our team to the title this season.

Rafa’s excuses aren’t good enough, especially when you consider how he  f**ked up our summer transfers by buying rubbish.

This all echoes Houllier in his final days with his “its not my fault, its injuries/refs to blame”

I’m sorry, it don’t wash….man utd have had FAR worse injuries in comparison to us this season. The fact our manager is claiming one player has ruined our league campaign highlights just how poor our squad is.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:36 pm

7_Kewell wrote:So let me get this right, our manager is complaining that injuries to our best striker have ruined our season? What is this, 2003?

Houllier use to say the same thing about Owen and there is no way Torres could have dragged our team to the title this season.

Rafa’s excuses aren’t good enough, especially when you consider how he  f**ked up our summer transfers by buying rubbish.

This all echoes Houllier in his final days with his “its not my fault, its injuries/refs to blame”

I’m sorry, it don’t wash….man utd have had FAR worse injuries in comparison to us this season. The fact our manager is claiming one player has ruined our league campaign highlights just how poor our squad is.

man u have 3 30 million strikers, we got torres and kuyt dude
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:38 pm

dawson99 wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:So let me get this right, our manager is complaining that injuries to our best striker have ruined our season? What is this, 2003?

We did have Keane as well mate until it was decided we wouldn't need him as we had Torres.

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:39 pm

dawson99 wrote:

Rafa had 20 million to spend in the summer and be bought Keane. Sorry Dawson, but its not a valid excuse.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:40 pm

We never wanted Keane and had to get rid. Rafa needs one more season with his 'complete control' to show us he can win it.
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:42 pm

dawson99 wrote:We never wanted Keane and had to get rid. Rafa needs one more season with his 'complete control' to show us he can win it.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :wwww yeah....right
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:43 pm

in Rafa we trust, the Rafalution... some of us still believe in it :p
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:43 pm

dawson99 wrote:We never wanted Keane and had to get rid. Rafa needs one more season with his 'complete control' to show us he can win it.

I don’t know if I can honestly believe Rafa didn’t want Keane. In fact, I find it impossible that we spent 20 million on a player after Rafa said “I don’t want him”.
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:46 pm

7_Kewell wrote:

I don’t know if I can honestly believe Rafa didn’t want Keane. In fact, I find it impossible that we spent 20 million on a player after Rafa said “I don’t want him”.

you think its more believable we brought him, wanted him then sold him 4 months later?
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion