RAFA FAITH-O-METER Mark 2 - Lets see how every one feels now.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Rafa faith-o-meter mark 2 - Lets see how every one feels now.

10. he is god
15%
9. he is hercules
13%
8. he is great
27%
7. he done ya wife but you would forgive him
4%
6. he won't win prem but we love him any ways
3%
5. he is good
4%
4. he almost there
18%
3. he is frank spencer
7%
2. he ate all the pie's
6%
1. he's lost the plot
3%

Total votes : 71

Postby dawson99 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:21 am

"You have been our manager for one full season now, and a few months of your second season, no putting aside the fantastic Champions League victory what have you actually achieved?"

and he never replied!!! Disgraceful!

This forum lately, people are more happy saying 'ner ner I told you so' than actually wanting what is best for the team and the club.

What a funny place this is
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:21 am

:)
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:23 am

dawson99 wrote:This forum lately, people are more happy saying 'ner ner I told you so' than actually wanting what is best for the team and the club.

i knew that was going to happen a couple of years ago  :;):
Last edited by andy_g on Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:24 am

andy_g wrote:
dawson99 wrote:This forum lately, people are more happy saying 'ner ner I told you so' than actually wanting what is best for the team and the club.

then you sir, are more prophetic than pathetic!
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:24 am

LegBarnes wrote:
Lee J wrote:I've just read/watched Rafa's little talk on BBC website and he's absolutley spot on when he claims that the injuries to Torres this season has cost us. If we'd of had the goals that torres got last season we'd of p1ssed this league. So, by that reckoning he's saying we're 1 top quality striker away from been a title winning team.

You've gotta give him another season in charge so he can put that theory into practice. In summer if Rafa signs a big player, no fk it, a WORLD CLASS player to play up front then we know his intensions are good. Then we'll see how close we get next season.

have faith people - I have all confidence he'll pull it off next season. :;):  I've had a sign.

But will he sign a top class forward or buy another kuyt ?

He is gonna look for any thing now to get him self a 5 year deal who wouldn't that meens if he :censored: up next season and gets sacked he gonna cost us another 20 mil we just a bank account to rafa thats all he don't care about us the fans or even our players.

I cant see rafa being here next season (god i hope not?) if we find another buyer after the yanks fukk off then whoever takes over will want to bring in their own manager thats why those two cowboys are reluctant to offer benitez an extended contract cos it would seroiusly handicap their bargaining powers to get a good deal out of this mess if they were to give benitez a longer contract it might not be what another potential buyer would want?.(thats why Hughes wont be at City next season either?.) :no
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:24 am

hey i never brought up the letter in a ner ner told you so fashion, that was someone else in case you didn't notice
112-1077774096

Postby Sabre » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:28 am

andy_g wrote:

Andyaias the prophet  :D

:bowdown
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:35 am

dawson99 wrote:"You have been our manager for one full season now, and a few months of your second season, no putting aside the fantastic Champions League victory what have you actually achieved?"

This forum lately, people are more happy saying 'ner ner I told you so' than actually wanting what is best for the team and the club.

Not really Dawson its just we are a little upset that the mancs and Chelsea had a cunning plan and we didn't. We get an injury to our star striker and Rafa says it cost us the title. They get an injury to their strikers and the b@stards have ANOTHER ONE to bring in. Now thats not fair really is it.

I know this is just a rumour, but I have also heard that they have other players in reserve incase their fullback gets injured as well. We had one (a good one) in Finnan but decided that it was so unlikely that we would ever have any injuries we may as well get shut.

Anyone would think they actually plan ahead and WANT to win the title.
account deleted by request

Postby GYBS » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:36 am

Went for 8 but fluctuates between that and 7
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:37 am

:D I quite like that, prophetic rather than pathetic so I'm glad everyone approves. I tend to agree with Sabre's point about eventually being proven right about a manager being sacked as well. It's a good point.

The important thing for the club now in my opinion is to move on as quickly as possible and get somebody in who can bring us success. Unfortunately I think the only way that will happen is if Rafa turns his back on the club of his own valition. That may happen, as I think Madrid might have him given the choice and I also think the manager suspects in his heart that he'll never win the Premiership. More likely though it won't. Lee's post earlier sums up most fans feelings, give him one more year, a bit more money, now Parry's gone, if we don't any injuries etc etc. Because of that he'll get two more years I think, which should see Steven Gerrard past his peak before Rafa leaves.

My prediction is that this season is the closest we will ever come to winning the Premiership under this manager, and giving him a new contract will prove to be a disaster.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:41 am

s@int wrote:
dawson99 wrote:"You have been our manager for one full season now, and a few months of your second season, no putting aside the fantastic Champions League victory what have you actually achieved?"

Not really Dawson its just we are a little upset that the mancs and Chelsea had a cunning plan and we didn't. We get an injury to our star striker and Rafa says it cost us the title. They get an injury to their strikers and the b@stards have ANOTHER ONE to bring in. Now thats not fair really is it.

I know this is just a rumour, but I have also heard that they have other players in reserve incase their fullback gets injured as well. We had one (a good one) in Finnan but decided that it was so unlikely that we would ever have any injuries we may as well get shut.

That said though S@int, we are only five years into the Rafalution. Probably a cover right back, cover left midfielder, first choice right midfielder and three cover strikers are on their way.

Don't forget, it took Fergie 7 years to win the title   :D.

The worst part about it for me is, that when Rafa came in the squad was full of overpriced deadwood that were taking up spaces which good players could have filled. The squad was unbalanced, and we needed to get rid of some, to make room for any new players. We also needed massive investment to get the squad up to scratch.

After five years, we are back in the same boat. Vive la Rafalution.
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:43 am

7 for me, even though he does some things which frustrate the hell out of me.

Dropping a player like Benayoun after his best game of the season when his confidence is high for example.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Roger Red Hat » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:51 am

it's such a shame. people just fk him off because they reckon we wont win the league this season. Im not saying we will, we probably wont, but it isn't over yet and a lot can happen in the last 11 games.

As for next season well I feel he needs another season but everyone on here has already wrote him off. fking sad state of affairs.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:57 am

Lee J wrote:it's such a shame. people just fk him off because they reckon we wont win the league this season. Im not saying we will, we probably wont, but it isn't over yet and a lot can happen in the last 11 games.

As for next season well I feel he needs another season but everyone on here has already wrote him off. fking sad state of affairs.

Lee it's not a sad state of affairs. I and nobosy else can make themselves believe something, even if we want to. I don't believe he will ever win the Premiership, with any club. I don't think he'd win it with Man Utd (although it'll never get proven either way I shouldn't think).

You on the other hand Lee do think he might come good, which is cool too. I hope you're right, and I think we're about to find out.
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:59 am

s@int wrote:

Chelsea have a cunning plan? Injury tmie lucky header for there last win?
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion