Rafa "4 in, 2 or 3 to come..... - ....and i want gerrard to stay 4 life"

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:26 pm

Garymac wrote:Rafa has just confirmed Zenden, Barragan, Reina and Gonzalez have all signed deals and described Reina as the best keeper in spain and Gonzalez as the best player from Chile he also said there will be 2 or 3 new signings later in the week and that he wants Gerrard to be here in 5 years time and then wants him to become a coach or even assistant manager, or he can be chief scout if he wants! He said he wants Gerrard for Life.

This is exactly what i wanted Rafa to come out with today and made up he has stood up and give the press exactly what i wanted to hear....Doesnt sound like the dream fight the papers made up happened after all.

Love to hear what anyone else things of this...Personally i think this is just what we have needed today, Rafa as positive as ever.

This is from Liverpoolfc.tv

whatever the outcome of this crisis rafa said all the right things today. the press vultures were circling above his head but he couldnt have summed up the clubs position in a better way. the man is a legend already in my book and i aint no starry eyed teenager i saw my first game in 75. coolness under pressure personified.
moores and parry should offer rafa that 20 year contract he joked about.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby Garymac » Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:58 pm

bavlondon wrote:Hey garymac, i tried downloading some of the goals of your website but i when i tried to play them in WMP it said something about getting a licence to watch them. Any idea what that is

bav u should be able to download the rafa statement now, the zenden one will be on later mate
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby 65-1114725958 » Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:49 pm

bavlondon wrote:2 or 3 more this week. Their first match is in 9 days!!!!!!!

five days!

freindly v Wrexham, 9th July
65-1114725958

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:07 am

:down:
Last edited by Ciggy on Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 2520years » Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:41 pm

I wish everyone would relax.  Do we trust Rafa or not?
???
My earliest memory.
2520years

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion