Garcia possibly heading back to spain?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby joko » Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:09 pm

appreciate the post ciggy, how many times we have to learn before recognising that such news always end up being in the trash bin
ImageImage Image
joko
LFC Super Member

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:28 pm

As has been said the Spanish media is supposedly notorious for being bigger ullshitters thand the english lot ??? . I think they are just throwing their two penneth in trying to outdo the english press in havin a go at LFC.

CIGGY
Luis Aragones was Luis Garcia’s manager in 2002/03 and he arrived from Barcelona (although they had first option of buying him back). His good season didn’t go unoticed and the Barcelona directors and Juan Laporta paid €500 million to buy him back. This decision did go down too well with Luis Garcia who was all too well aware of the difficulties relating to breaking into the Barça team, and when his reservations became reality he took the decision to emigrate to the Liverpool team after receiving the call from Rafa Benitez

€500 Million   :wwww  :wwww  He's good but he ain't worth that much anyday of the week.  :D
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:48 pm

possinbly heading back?

Yeh, when they throw rubbish they use the Spanish conditional conjugation. Every verb  that ends in ía, is conditional, so don't take it seriously.

They also use often "couldn't be discarded that option", "that option wouldn't be unthinkable" and some other rubbish expressions when they have nothing to talk about.

Those are footie papers, and it's difficult to fill a paper of footie everyday, believe me, even if they mention everysingle little discussion they see in a trainins session and rumour available.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ConnO'var » Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:39 pm

I hope not!
He can be hard on me heart with all the possession he loses but overall he's still a player I'd like to keep wearing the red of Liverpool.
I don't think that we can afford to start with him in the tougher, more physical matches but off the bench, he's a killer commodity as he can be brilliant against tired opposition. I don't know if he'll be happy with that role but I certainly hope so. Plus, in the less physical games, starting with Luis in the side gives us a potentially deadly weapon.

So I sincerely hope that this is all the usual tabloid [email]cr@p...[/email]
ConnO'var

Postby Paul C » Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:44 pm

Garcia has a had a few injuries over the past 6 months which had prevented him starting regularly but I think he has played quite well this season, in my eyes I'd prefer Garcia on the right compared to Pennants recent form.

Garcia has alway said how much he loves the city and the club so fingers crossed he'll stay, I can't see him leaving for less than £6m minimum.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lfc-all-my-life » Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:52 pm

I heard we are selling michael owen to real madrid ,i seen it on google,we cant possible let him go?
lfc-all-my-life

Postby Ace Ventura » Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:14 pm

lfc-all-my-life wrote:I heard we are selling michael owen to real madrid ,i seen it on google,we cant possible let him go?

Its the Rush to juventus stories that are worrying me, we shouldnt sell our best players.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lfc-all-my-life » Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:19 pm

yehwe couldnt let the two of them go
lfc-all-my-life

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:48 am

lfc-all-my-life wrote:yehwe couldnt let the two of them go

I wish your Mother had let YOU go when the Euthenasia people came calling.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:47 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
lfc-all-my-life wrote:yehwe couldnt let the two of them go

I wish your Mother had let YOU go when the Euthenasia people came calling.

:D , I think his mum threw away the baby Lando , and kept the afterbirth.
Last edited by woof woof ! on Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby tubby » Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:50 am

I dont think Rafa will let him go but if he really wants to leave i cant see Rafa staying in his way. But to fill his place we will need someone who can pull out the goals as well.

Not sure how much we could get for him. Perhaps 8/9 million. Im sure that if Rafa did sell him he would be part of an exchange deal for someone in a similar position.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby puroresu » Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:17 am

bavlondon wrote:I dont think Rafa will let him go but if he really wants to leave i cant see Rafa staying in his way. But to fill his place we will need someone who can pull out the goals as well.

Not sure how much we could get for him. Perhaps 8/9 million. Im sure that if Rafa did sell him he would be part of an exchange deal for someone in a similar position.

Would gladly take £9 million.
puroresu

Postby JBG » Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:47 pm

I'm not the biggest fan of Luis Garcia. Its true he has scored some important goals for us but these have only just about kept his head above water for me, because when he's not scoring goals, he's by and large abysmal.

However, his use is that he scores important goals, and even though I'm not fond of him, I cannot ignore that.

I'd gladly let Garcia go if a higher calibre player was coming in, and in fact, I believe that we actually need, as a team, a higher calibre "in the hole" player if we are going to go to the next level.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Sabre » Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:27 pm

It doesn't really matter wether we like him or not. That's  a matter of opinions and they are all respectable

The fact is that none of this ball waster fame is heard in Spain, that he wasn't a regular international when he came here, that HE IS now, that he is pretended, and if he was going to leave Liverpool, we should ask quite a lot of money for him.

And I don't think Atletico has it right now after the big expenditure of this summer.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:36 pm

A mate of Garcia's posts on RAWK, he said Luis was happy at Liverpool but wants more playing time, and if he doesnt get it well who knows thats all he had to say.

But he has been injured twice already this season if he had have been fit how many games would he have played in?
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion