Players that become good - Through experience

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:04 pm

Fo Dne wrote:IE obviously Beckham practised his free kicks, but I'll bet a pound to a pinch of poo he could take them superbly already, he was merely trying to perfect them and gain a consistency in his technique.

Read his and his Dads book, he was not any good on them, it was his fathers driving that made him good.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bam » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:05 pm

Christ, there'll be no living with him now that he's got Wenger's endorsement.

Still I dont think Wenger rated Boumsong nor Cheryou though, Stu's off on his own tangent.

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby Jimmy the Weasel » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:05 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
Fo Dne wrote:IE obviously Beckham practised his free kicks, but I'll bet a pound to a pinch of poo he could take them superbly already, he was merely trying to perfect them and gain a consistency in his technique.

Read his and his Dads book, he was not any good on them, it was his fathers driving that made him good.

Did he keep threatening to crash the car unless David practiced on his free-kicks?
Jimmy the Weasel

Postby Bad Bob » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:07 pm

Bam wrote:
Christ, there'll be no living with him now that he's got Wenger's endorsement.

Still I dont think Wenger rated Boumsong nor Cheryou though, Stu's off on his own tangent.

:D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Fo Dne » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:13 pm

Bam wrote:Cheryou & Boumsong

:laugh:

And your constant knack of contridicting yourself at every turn makes you look clueless. You actually make yourself look Stu-pid with your condescending ramblings.

Kuyt and Baros

Your constant tantrums make you look like a divvy. Someone please delete my account...

Fo Dne
LFC Super Member

Postby Fo Dne » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:14 pm

Jimmy the Weasel wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

Did he keep threatening to crash the car unless David practiced on his free-kicks?

I might try that one, I've always wished I could take free kicks... never understood why all the practise never worked. If only I'd got my dad to drive me. :idea
Fo Dne
LFC Super Member

Postby Bam » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:27 pm

Fo Dne wrote:

And your constant knack of contridicting yourself at every turn makes you look clueless. You actually make yourself look Stu-pid with your condescending ramblings.

Kuyt and Baros

Your constant tantrums make you look like a divvy. Someone please delete my account...

If only

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:27 pm

I hear that Wengers now going around saying "if you don't believe me ....just ask Stu" :D
account deleted by request

Postby Bam » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:29 pm

s@int wrote:I hear that Wengers now going around saying "if you don't believe me ....just ask Stu" :D

Maybe he'll sign Cheryou and Boumsong then.

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby Fo Dne » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:30 pm

s@int wrote:I hear that Wengers now going around saying "if you don't believe me ....just ask Stu" :D

Maybe I am actually Arsene Wenger :wwww
Fo Dne
LFC Super Member

Postby GYBS » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:31 pm

Fo Dne wrote:

Kuyt and Baros

are we that lucky :wwww
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:32 pm

Fo Dne wrote:

Maybe I am actually Arsene Wenger :wwww

Eye Deed Newt Sea Eat
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:59 pm

Fo Dne wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:
s@int wrote:There was an interview with Arsene Wenger on the show, and when they asked him about his famous quote (about developing a player is like building a foundation of a house), he mentioned that there are 4 stages of football:

Technical (feet) - Ball skills
Physical (body) - Strength, agility, fitnesse
Mind (head) - Tactical
Mentality (brain) - mental strength, confidence

But what interested me the most, is that Arsene Wenger, as a known manager who enjoys finding young talent, specified these into timelines (technical age 7-14, physical age 14-17, mind age 18-19, mentality 18-21), and most surprisingly, he says that players who cannot develop technical skills by the age of 14 does not have a chance of playing football.

Maybe Wenger agrees with Stu ?

David Bentley? Arsene Wenger calls it right a lot of the time, but he also calls it wrong. Jermaine Pennant? I'll leave that one to you lot !  :D

Francis Jeffers , arsenal paid 8 million for him and he was a flop . Adebayor is a average player , he was in good form last season and that was about it . He does not deserve to be playing for a top 4 club and ask any arsenal fan they will agree with me that wenger was stupid not to accept barca's 30 million offer for him . They don't rate him at all and this season is further proof of that .

Adebayor's average yet scored 20 odd goals last season, Kuyt's a good player and scored 3 league goals.

Lmapard scored a sh!te load and yet you don'tt rate him . Contradict yourself Stu . There's nothing spectucular about him and why are you comparing him with kuyt? He was never in the argument to begin with
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:06 pm

cause he has to slag off or bring up kuyt at least once during a debate , think its some sort of unwritten rule for the anti kuyts
Last edited by GYBS on Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rush Job » Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:37 pm

:laugh:  pmsl
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion