Panic on the streets of liverpool! - Benitez goes to the wire.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby red_indian » Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:02 pm

i also think the press are good at spin stories thus making out we have missed out on signings. for example, do we know for sure we were interested in Bouma, or is it just the press speculating b/c he happens to be a centre back and is clearly happy to move from a foreign league to the premiership?

we will never know i guess but i do think a lot of it is press spin and we're not really missing out to lower sides on most of these deals. (Stellios may be the one exception to this)
red_indian

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:42 pm

No panic, but rain yes, on the streets of Liverpool as far as I can see.  It's absolutely pissing it down near where I am in the Pier Head. :D :D :D
jonnymac1979

Postby liverpoolrich » Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:44 pm

we do need a rm but i like garcia also are you convinced that mori and crouchh will net goals
image/jpeg
liverpoolrich

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:55 pm

bavlondon wrote:"If you get a chance to go to Liverpool on trial then you have to take it. You cannot ingore a trial with the reigning Champions League winners. I would even have swam across the channel just to take part."

:laugh:
If you're in london then you'd be swimming in the wrong direction . But don't let me stop you .   :laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:05 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:No panic, but rain yes, on the streets of Liverpool as far as I can see.  It's absolutely pissing it down near where I am in the Pier Head. :D :D :D

are you perched under a barrel of booze again jmac  :no

:D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:11 pm

Not today, I'm off it until Saturday.  Was caned again the whole Bank Holiday weekend.  Not good for me through the week.  I was two hours late for work yesterday.
jonnymac1979

Postby hobbes » Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:44 am

We might not have all we want but we have all we need
hobbes

Postby azriahmad » Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:12 am

No use panicking and buying way over the odds, like the Toons did. Owen may have signed for them and they may have sky high expectations but if their supply to him is nowght, there is little that he can do. Also, if the Toons don't look like qualifying for Europe, you can expect that Owen, Mr. "I am numero uno" will pine for a move elsewhere again.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion