CAFU  NESTA  STAM  MALDINI
             PIRLO
     GATTUSO  SEEDORF
            KAKA
  SH`CHENKO CRESPO
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Hokey » Thu May 05, 2005 7:50 pm

no....i hope non crespo but Tomasson or Superpippo Inzaghi (but the last one is impossible)
Hokey

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu May 05, 2005 7:58 pm

Hokey wrote:Hi...i'am an italian Milan's fan. i don't speak english very well
I'm very happy, and a lot of milan supporters are very happy to have liverpool in final
Every sunday during the serie A match we sing yours song "you'll never ealk alone" (since a lot of year) sand we respect Liverpool more than other english team..
but I want to remember you that the Milan of the last night was the WORST milan in this season...we was already thinking to Milan - Juventus...Usually Milan plays the better football in italy and i think in europe....however the final will be a very difficult match for milan and also for Liverpool

welcome to the forum mate.
thanks for the kind words regarding us getting to the final and its nice to know fans of other clubs respect our club.
we are under no illusions, we know that we`ve got a massive job on to try and beat one of the true giants of european football.
it`s not often we play a side that has more european cup wins than us and any team that can claim that like a.c can deserves and will get a lot of respect from us.
liverpool once went to five european cup finals in eight seasons in our heyday and this competition holds a special place in the heart of our club, it will be a emotional night for all liverpool fans and especially ones of my age who grew up watching european cup finals nearly every year. i think its fitting that our return to the final of the biggest club competition on earth shall be with your great club. it will be a great match and occasion whoever the winner is.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby Hokey » Thu May 05, 2005 8:14 pm

yes, it's true.
I think that the last match of Milan (not "ac"....nobody in italy call milan "ac" but simply "Milan") was a totally black out match as (deportivo 4 Milan 0 of the last champions league) and i'm sure that we'll arrive to the final at the top of condition. Milan was thinking to the big match of sunday Milan - Juventus, this match will be the most important of the season and since a mounth everybody in italy is talking and thinking about this match...
Liverpool is very nice for us also because has shou down Juventus....(i was sure to have juventus in final)
Hokey

Postby kopite » Thu May 05, 2005 8:33 pm

They are nothin special this might be their line up.

Dida
   Cafu l8 30s           Nesta 30        Stam 32           Maldini L8 30s

Gatusso L8 20s         Pirlo dknow             Ambrosini Erly 30s

Seedorf erly 30s         Skevchenko class          Kaka class

Their defence are old men with experience , baros and cisse will run them senceless .
They play 3 CM in midfield all we need is player to run down the wing cross them in .
we can take care of kaka and shevchenko easy

preffered line up

Dudek

Finnan                Carra          Hyypia              Traore

Garcia                 Hamman      Alonso             Riise

Gerrard

Cisse  :D
kopite

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Thu May 05, 2005 8:38 pm

i admire your confidence, theyll play a diamond??
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Thu May 05, 2005 8:39 pm

hang about, seedorf up top!! are you mad???
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Hokey » Thu May 05, 2005 8:47 pm

kopite.....you are doing a big mistake...Milan will play with this formation at 95%:

Dida
Cafu Nesta Stam Maldini
         Pirlo
Gattuso     Seedorf
         Kakà
Sheva    Tomasson or Crespo
Hokey

Postby joependo » Thu May 05, 2005 9:12 pm

Just think lads if we win the european cup were the first English team to keep the trophy.Man u,Arsenal or Celtic can't do that can they.so i think were down for the best european team in the world becos we hav won more of the new trophy than anyone.COME ON YA REDS:)
joependo

Postby A.B. » Thu May 05, 2005 9:39 pm

Milan say that in the finals they will use a 4-5-1 formation with Sheva up front, whether thats true or not we'll find out.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu May 05, 2005 9:54 pm

He might be the best forward in Europe, and big and strong as fu*k, but if they hit a long ball up to him, on his own, I still don't reckon he's a match for Hyypia and Carragher the way they are playing in this competition.
jonnymac1979

Postby Hokey » Thu May 05, 2005 10:32 pm

Liverpool has 4 Champions league?
Hokey

Postby A.B. » Thu May 05, 2005 10:37 pm

Yes

'77
'78
'81
'84
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Scottbot » Thu May 05, 2005 10:38 pm

Hokey wrote:Liverpool has 4 Champions league?

Think your find it's five.

I time travel
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ALONSO_14 » Thu May 05, 2005 11:17 pm

milan are a very very strong team no question about it but they have battled through all the champions league rounds this season, some games playing poorly such as the 2 psv legs or barca away and some very well such as the two man u legs or barcelona at home etc. and they have managed to get this far but i believe their luck will run out against liverpool, they will have a poor performance and will not come out best this time unlike against psv when they played terribly. Liverpools name is already on that cup and everyone knows it, yes it will take ahuge performance from liverpool to beat this side but we have done that against juventus and chelsea in both legs, why shouldnt we do it again and win this one too? We want this cup more than milan they will believe they will win the tie just like chelsea did but i believe chelsea wanted it even more than milan do and i am fully confident we will get the edge over milan in this final and prove all the doubters wrong just like we have done for every round in this years competition
LIVERPOOL FC- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2005
                        EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS, 5TH TIME WINNERS
                        ISTANBUL
ALONSO_14
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion