Official chelsea thread - Let the battle commence

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby TheMaster1 » Wed May 04, 2005 2:10 pm

i hope u all enjoy your little mini celebrations but just remember  a bitter reality may hit home!! if u lose to the final this season will have been a disaster for liverpool! i.e no champions league next year (which isnt guaranteed even if u do win) lost the carling cup final, no trophies in the cupboard, ur bitter rivals will have finished above u with half the budget as ur beloved rafa and chelsea will be the reigning champions and will be adding to their already world class squad!!
heres a new song for the kop - laugh-at benitez! laugh-at benitez !!!
:rasp  :rasp  :rasp  :rasp  :rasp
TheMaster1

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed May 04, 2005 2:24 pm

TheMaster1 wrote:i hope u all enjoy your little mini celebrations but just remember  a bitter reality may hit home!! if u lose to the final this season will have been a disaster for liverpool! i.e no champions league next year (which isnt guaranteed even if u do win) lost the carling cup final, no trophies in the cupboard, ur bitter rivals will have finished above u with half the budget as ur beloved rafa and chelsea will be the reigning champions and will be adding to their already world class squad!!

I think your a bit sour that a team with around a 20th of your spending power has just kicked your sorry a*ses out of the tornament Moureen wanted the most!!! Besides - you ain't getting Gerrard, Alonso, Garcia or Carragher, so the only signings you make would be lesser players than we got for a total of £16m.hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck in the market you punk, we're the team with the real fans, the best manager, the prestige, history, humour, grace, humility, the 2 best midfielders and the best CB in europe!hahahahaha, you silly little tart. Rafa will provide in the summer, and you can keep your mercenary's with hearts the size of a gnats left kn*cker. Stupid, stupid Sh*tski - finally shown to be the poofs they really are. BTW - WE'RE IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL 2005!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU T*AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Up the 'pool! :nod

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Wed May 04, 2005 2:28 pm

TheMaster1 wrote:i hope u all enjoy your little mini celebrations but just remember  a bitter reality may hit home!! if u lose to the final this season will have been a disaster for liverpool! i.e no champions league next year (which isnt guaranteed even if u do win) lost the carling cup final, no trophies in the cupboard, ur bitter rivals will have finished above u with half the budget as ur beloved rafa and chelsea will be the reigning champions and will be adding to their already world class squad!!

Horrible Chelsea c0ckssuckin homo ****** off back to surrey and post on your own forum you bellend, you probably only started supportin those horrible cu*ts last season after that dodgy russian Bearded p!ssflap took over and Man u didnt win the league u mongy co0k breath ****** right off, were in the final your not end of now fu*k off and choke on a fu*kin jellied ell or some other sh!te.....YOUVE GOT NO HISTORY,YOUVE GOT NO HISTORY, YOUVE GOT NO HISTORY

And allways be safe in the knowledge that one day Frank will be slim, Drogba will not moan cos he so sh!te, Joe Coles balls might drop, and Mourinho might have half the class Rafa OOuzes, BUT UNTIL THEN, KEEP YOUR COCKNEY MOUTHS SHUT.

CHELSEA WHEREVER YOU MAYBE
YOU HAVENT GOT NO HISTORY!
Chopper:Look, you're not still angry at me about the leg, are you?
Neville Bartos : Nah, forget about it.
Chopper : Because I don't know if you remember, Neville, but I had that bloody shotgun pointed at your head. I reconsidered and dropped it down to your kneecap. Remember?
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby TheMaster1 » Wed May 04, 2005 2:45 pm

hahaha seems ive angered u thieving scouse c*nts! hahaha the truth hurts! thats all ur hear of liverpool fans these days about their beloved history-who gives a f*ck! and also i thought it was amusing that liverpool and united supporters wer actually supporting liverpool 2gether wat happened to the bitter rivalry we hear so much about hahahaha and wont it be poetic if crespo is the one who scores to dump u out of the final! and as for us wanting any of ur players thats another joke-garcia is average at best, carragher is not as good as terry, gerrard has been poor since christmas! alonso is the only player i would welcome to our team! as for best manger, mourinho's record for the last 3 years destroys benitez's and except for alonso which signings by benitez have been a great sucess- garcia-no, nunez-no, josemi-no!(its hard to judge cisse and morientes havent played enuf)  so i'll say again enjoy this moment it could b ur last for a while!
CHAMPIONEES CHAMPIONEES ALL THE WAY ALL THE WAY ALL THE WAY CHAMPIONEES CHAMPIONEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D  :D  :D  :D  :D 
TheMaster1

Postby roey316 » Wed May 04, 2005 2:50 pm

Er, I was going to retailiate as well but Bruno kind of summed it up. Hahaha.
Chelsea fans are as bitter as they're manager, look at the forum!
Chelseas Fans Forum
YNWA. Justice for the 96.
roey316

Postby TheMaster1 » Wed May 04, 2005 2:52 pm

doesnt look 2 bitter 2 me there just discussing the game!!!!!
TheMaster1

Postby roey316 » Wed May 04, 2005 2:54 pm

Ok, i just noticed the reply, erm, Mourhino's last 3 years record compared to Rafas?
2 La Liga Titles and a Uefa Cup compared to a portuguese title a premiership title and one European Cup? Seems quite even at best to me, bearing in mind that he won La Liga TWICE by beating Real Madird and Barcelona to the title.
When he wins the European Cup this year I dont think there will be any debate over who the better manager is....

RAAAAAAAAAAAAFA BENITEZ, RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFA BENITEZ, RAFA RAFA BENITEEEEZ!!!
roey316

Postby Unmasked » Wed May 04, 2005 2:55 pm

Hi guys! For start, sorry for my english. I'm from Portugal, I'm a big fan of Benfica and Liverpool F.C. Also I hate José Mourinho.
Congratulations for the victory over Chelsea. As a Liverpool fan, I'm very happy for the win. I hope we win the final.
Here in Portugal most of the people were supporting Chelsea because of Mourinho, Tiago, Ricardo Carvalho, etc. but a lot of Benfica fans were supporting Liverpool.
Best regards from Portugal.

"You'll never walk alone" - Go reds!!
Unmasked

Postby TheMaster1 » Wed May 04, 2005 2:56 pm

i think u'll find jose won the portugese league twice the european cup the uefa cup and the premiership and the carling cup!!! compared to 2 league titles and a uefa cup!
TheMaster1

Postby roey316 » Wed May 04, 2005 2:56 pm

The one you lost you mean, the one we beat you in, the one where a player who is "Average at best" scored the winning goal, the one Jamie kept a clean sheet in and John Terry didnt.
Need we say more?
roey316

Postby roey316 » Wed May 04, 2005 2:59 pm

Apologies for getting the trophy list wrong, the list i know the best is,
18 League Titles,
4 European Cups,
3 UEFA Cups,
6 FA Cups,
7 League Cups.
roey316

Postby TheMaster1 » Wed May 04, 2005 3:03 pm

yeah we should say more- terry is player of the year! kept more clean sheets than carragher has over the season, is an england regular and is regarded nearly unanimously as a better player than carragher! although i must say that carragher is a very good player and did have a superb game last nite and him ant terry should be tried as englands to centre backs! the goal by garcia maybe wasnt a goal (not going to complain as i thought it was a penalty anyway) but he didnt do much more than that as u defended for the remaining 87mins! and how come ur all praising gerrard now after u all turned on him saying he scored the own goal against chelsea on purpose! supporters shouldnt turn on their own players!
TheMaster1

Postby TheMaster1 » Wed May 04, 2005 3:04 pm

Again with the history!! yawn
TheMaster1

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed May 04, 2005 3:11 pm

TheMaster1 wrote:hahaha seems ive angered u thieving scouse c*nts! hahaha the truth hurts! thats all ur hear of liverpool fans these days about their beloved history-who gives a f*ck! and also i thought it was amusing that liverpool and united supporters wer actually supporting liverpool 2gether wat happened to the bitter rivalry we hear so much about hahahaha and wont it be poetic if crespo is the one who scores to dump u out of the final! and as for us wanting any of ur players thats another joke-garcia is average at best, carragher is not as good as terry, gerrard has been poor since christmas! alonso is the only player i would welcome to our team! as for best manger, mourinho's record for the last 3 years destroys benitez's and except for alonso which signings by benitez have been a great sucess- garcia-no, nunez-no, josemi-no!(its hard to judge cisse and morientes havent played enuf)  so i'll say again enjoy this moment it could b ur last for a while!
CHAMPIONEES CHAMPIONEES ALL THE WAY ALL THE WAY ALL THE WAY CHAMPIONEES CHAMPIONEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D  :D  :D  :D  :D 

Yeah...OK...Terry's a girls wet jamrag compared to JC. Garcia...hmmm...didn't this "average" player just score the goal to knock your "oh so superior" pile of horse spunk out of the CL 2005? Gerrard may have been failing to hit the heights of last year, but he's still better than that lard-ar*e Lampard - a man notable only for his deflected goals. The ponce can't hit the target without someone guiding it for him. And if you want to cite Josemi and Nunez - The former has been injured for 3/4 of the season, and Nunez scored a header passed your beloved bed mates in the CC final. A HEADER, beating Terry and Cech.hahahahaha!!!! Plus you only won the CC cos Gerrard scored an own goal. Don't forget that, you donkey raping sh*t eater. And as we're on the subject of signings; Josemi - £2.3m, Nunez - free. However...Drogba - £26m, Tiago now was it more or less than £2.3!!! ???!!!hmmmm...£12 for a sicknote who looks like the world chess champion, £13m for Calvarho!!!! £20ishM for errrrmmm, sorry I can't remember his name. The one that looks like a girl!!!!! He's a defender - you bought him from Porto!!!! Then theres Jirusek, or, useless as he's affectionately known! And how much more are your sorry-as*ed botty-bombers paying these fairy tarts!!! ???!!! Then there's Moris - who would lower the tone at the AGM for the homosexual dungbeetle raping appreciation society, where all the members smear themselves in s*it, coax the objects of their desires to them, then violate their tiny little botties for their own twisted gain. Whereas Moris goes even lower by using the Sh*tski 1st team squad for that. You self righteous pre-pubecient poo-pipe projectile pimple-popper. I really can't wait for your lover-daddy to get bored of his little blue whores and starts pimping someother shat, souless squad. You know it's the truth, you anal-nuggett-nusstler!!! Up the 'pool! :angry:

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby TheMaster1 » Wed May 04, 2005 3:20 pm

hahaha ive never seen some1 rant so much sh*t in my life! im on back laughing at that ****** u just wrote!! jealousy is a terrible thing! carvalho is easily one of the best defenders in the league, tiago is a good squad player and u'll find it was 8mil for him, jarosik was bought coz we had injury problems in midfield! i agree drogba is worth no where near 24mil! but the fact is we get charged at least 30% more than anyone else when buying players! nunez was not free he came with owen who madrid got cheap! ps who do hink will be manager of the year? ???
TheMaster1

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion