Official chelsea thread - Let the battle commence

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed May 04, 2005 3:36 pm

Are you serious? Calve-ho one of best in the league!?!hahahahaha. The t*at shouldve been off last night laddo. Or are you talking about the Doc Martins league? Now let me get this straight. Tiago was bought for £8m!!! ???!!! But thats justified cos hes a "squad player"?right... And Jarosik was bought to cover your everso hard done to midfield? I'm sure WE would have bought him as cover!!!NOT!You really don't get it do you? Sh*tski are a bunch of halfwits thrown together by a baboon and his sexual plaything, driven by money, greed and homosexual desires, to finally reep the rewards of selling their your souls to satan. You are the most arrogant side ever to lurch across a football field, leaving your worthless stench wherever you go. Moris may win manager of the year, but I'm sure I would win it with a f*cking billionaire throwing his extorted roubles at me. The difference is I'd refuse his advances and promises of lust. Moris hasn't, and THATs why he'll win manager of the year - cos his f*cking botty-boy has bought him the fricking thing. Thats nothing to be proud of you tos*pot. It's something to make you cry with shame, repent to the lord and f*ck off back to Surrey, you ******-climbing bol*ock burper. F*ck you, you consistantly annoying piece of chimps bog-roll. Your bag of slugs will NEVER be anything more than a pimps whorehouse. You have the class and social graces of a puke-laiden, cest-pit dwelling cockroach, and the charm of a pubic louse. Now F*ckski Offski, dick-drainer. Up the 'pool! :angry:

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Wed May 04, 2005 3:37 pm

TheMaster1 wrote:hahaha ive never seen some1 rant so much sh*t in my life! im on back laughing at that ****** u just wrote!! jealousy is a terrible thing! carvalho is easily one of the best defenders in the league, tiago is a good squad player and u'll find it was 8mil for him, jarosik was bought coz we had injury problems in midfield! i agree drogba is worth no where near 24mil! but the fact is we get charged at least 30% more than anyone else when buying players! nunez was not free he came with owen who madrid got cheap! ps who do hink will be manager of the year? ???

Moyes !!

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby xd3vilx » Wed May 04, 2005 3:40 pm

TheMaster1 wrote:hahaha ive never seen some1 rant so much sh*t in my life! im on back laughing at that ****** u just wrote!! jealousy is a terrible thing! carvalho is easily one of the best defenders in the league, tiago is a good squad player and u'll find it was 8mil for him, jarosik was bought coz we had injury problems in midfield! i agree drogba is worth no where near 24mil! but the fact is we get charged at least 30% more than anyone else when buying players! nunez was not free he came with owen who madrid got cheap! ps who do hink will be manager of the year????I believe JM Will Lose...

carvalho one of the best center defencer...PIG CAN FLY...Wait I Saw A Pig Fly Just Now...I Can Easily Name 5 Player That Is Better Than Him...I Rather Moyes Win The Manager Od The Year Than JM...
xd3vilx
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby TheMaster1 » Wed May 04, 2005 3:48 pm

even ur own phil thompsonn said carvalho would get on the england team!!! and seriously lando griffin u hav a real problems! homosexuality being mentioned in all ur msgs is that a froidian thing hahahaha and while i hav been on here i have been insulted  by every1 of u, u have insulted every chelsea player at least i have the respect, dignity and decency to give praise where it is due! i praised some of ur players and ur achievements! something i cant say for the ret of u! lets hope u r not a reflection of all liverpool supporters! we are worthy winners of the premiership, lets see if u's have the character to stand up and say we wer by far the best team in england this year? somehow i doubt it from u lot
TheMaster1

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed May 04, 2005 4:08 pm

TheMaster1 wrote:even ur own phil thompsonn said carvalho would get on the england team!!! and seriously lando griffin u hav a real problems! homosexuality being mentioned in all ur msgs is that a froidian thing hahahaha and while i hav been on here i have been insulted  by every1 of u, u have insulted every chelsea player at least i have the respect, dignity and decency to give praise where it is due! i praised some of ur players and ur achievements! something i cant say for the ret of u! lets hope u r not a reflection of all liverpool supporters! we are worthy winners of the premiership, lets see if u's have the character to stand up and say we wer by far the best team in england this year? somehow i doubt it from u lot

Dear oh dear. And I thought I was just pointing out the plain facts! Your being insulted, my friend, because you are a Chelsea fan on an LFC forum, specifically talking cack. You really ought to buy yourself a box of tissues and have a kitkat, otherwise your in danger of losing what sanity you may or may not have. I DO give credit where it is due, but I fail to see what virtue is to be gained by antagonising LFC fans on their own forum. Terry is a solid if uninspiring CB, Cech is the best 'keeper in the country, and Makalele is good at what he does. (When not climbing on Gerrard's back). However. There are many more negative points to be gleened from your team, mainly due to the fact that the arrogance of Jose Mourinho has filtered through to the entire squad, and therefore this breeds contempt among the teams you play. I am sure that everyone in world football dislikes Mourinho as he is a subordinate, cocky, arrogant, lawless man, who spouts more propaganda than goebels. These are the facts, friend, and I am sorry if my take on them has offended or upset you. Never the less, I stand by them, as to my mind Chelsea are fast becoming the new Man U in terms of universal hatred. Up the 'pool! :cool:

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed May 04, 2005 4:09 pm

And not a single poof gag! :laugh:

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roey316 » Wed May 04, 2005 4:10 pm

Er i never insulted you once.
YNWA. Justice for the 96.
roey316

Postby TheMaster1 » Wed May 04, 2005 4:19 pm

terry is uninspiring? ???? ??? what??? u can have ur opinion but lets get stupid! what about robben and duff -the best 2 wingers in the country! the only thing we lacked this year was a decent striker and we would hav put u out! u were lucky admit it? we were missing every1 of our wide players and we still dominated u home and away! ur hatred comes across more as jealousy by the way!! arrogance throughout the squad explain that statement?
TheMaster1

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed May 04, 2005 4:29 pm

Kezman, Lampard, Moris and several others came out in the press saying they were through to the final, that they were going to score and that they'd be champions. And whats all this about injuries!?! We have had THE worst season for injuries, and everytime we've played you lot we've had several players out. Last night;Alonso, Kirkland (like it or not - he's out first choice), Morientes, Cisse, Kewell, Josemi, Mellor, Pongolle and Hamann started having just returned from a knee ligament injury. Kewell has been out for 3 months, Alonso (courtesy of Lampard) was out for 3, Cisse had played less than 90 minutes since his leg break, and Robben played long enough in the game to make an impact. Decent striker? You had 3 on at one point, and Gudhonsen is class. Next wet blanket please...! My heart really bleeds for you - missing 1 player from your squad. Diddums. The only bit of luck was that Cech didn't walk. Gudhonsens miss kinda levelled that up, though!!!lol!!! Up the 'pool!

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Wed May 04, 2005 4:50 pm

fickle cockney tw@t 1 trophy in how long and its took u 230 million quid to get it, youre fans were awesome last night y did they bother coming to the ground the soft cu*ts, Jose mourinho and Champions you have got 2 songs u borin ******, you might be champions of england but we will be champions of Europe, The special one.......MY AR$E!
Chopper:Look, you're not still angry at me about the leg, are you?
Neville Bartos : Nah, forget about it.
Chopper : Because I don't know if you remember, Neville, but I had that bloody shotgun pointed at your head. I reconsidered and dropped it down to your kneecap. Remember?
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PhiLFC » Wed May 04, 2005 8:01 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:
TheMaster1 wrote:... ps who do hink will be manager of the year? ???

Moyes !!

good call
PhiLFC

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed May 04, 2005 8:41 pm

CAN EVERYONE FU*K THE TEXT SPEAK OFF PLEASE?

WHY CAN'T PEOPLE POST "YOU" INSTEAD OF "U" OR WHATEVER THE FU*K IT IS YOU DO?

FU*K IT, I'M STARTING A THREAD ON IT. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
jonnymac1979

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion