NURI SAHIN- Official thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The Raven » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:25 pm

Ugh.

I will be gutted if we ***** this up
The Raven

Postby sniffy98 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:27 pm

I suppose it's our fault for believing a Twitter 'source' - wont be making that mistake again.
sniffy98

Postby Red Indian » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:30 pm

The Raven » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:25 pm wrote:Ugh.

I will be gutted if we ***** this up

We haven't really done anything wrong though. It's a fact of life at where we stand as a club. If we were in the Champs League players like Sahin & Sigurdsson wouldn't have thought twice about joining us, but we have to accept that we're not the big draw that we once were.
Red Indian

Postby sniffy98 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:18 pm

True mate but the Spuds are not in Champions League either. I thought Maureen's relationship is what had swung it for us. Before the injury problems, Sahin was an absolutely exceptional talent. Sad about this. But he still hasn't officially signed for anyone so we still have a chance.
sniffy98

Postby ethanr » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:37 pm

it seems Madrid would block the loan to arsenal.  I'd think they'd be mad that arsenal are selling their players to madrid's rivals, sow why would they allow arsenal to feel they can safely get rid of song because they'll have a replacement in Sahin?

Or like me, the know song is ridiculously overrated and over-priced, and know he will hurt barca, so hope it goes thru.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby Kenny Kan » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:36 pm

fecking Igor's jinxed it.  :veryangry
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby parchpea » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:48 am

I think its fair to say the player will prefer a move to Arsenal but its not just about him
here with his employers having control and no doubt a Liverpool move is a better option
for them.

Mourhino is a tough character and if he feels strongly enough that this lad moves to
Liverpool I think we still stand a good chance of getting him in despite Wengers approach.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby andy_g » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:56 am

the truth of the matter is that either he'll come or he won't. maybe. possibly loaning, possibly buying, its also possible that there might be options. mourinho might have said something to him and maybe rodgers did too. and alonso. lets not forget that. arsenal are another team and wenger might have also spoken. either to the player or his agent. we're not sure yet. then there's the champions league. but we have better songs. apart from that we know nothing.

watch this space.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:01 am

Reports in Spain claim Nuri Sahin is at loggerheads with Real Madrid over where he will move to. Sahin is thought to favour a move to Arsenal after holding talks with Arsene Wenger, but Real boss Jose Mourinho would prefer the player to go to Liverpool.
by skysportspeteo 10:15 AM

Also in the Daily Mail Stoke are interested in signing Liverpool's Charlie Adam.
by skysportspeteo 9:32 AM
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby South East Kop » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:31 pm

Shoudn't this thread be elsewhere?  Seems Arsenal are on the verge of signing him.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-agree-transfer-deal-to-sign-1269203
South East Kop

Postby metalhead » Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:59 pm

He is gone to Arsenal

unbelievable how we didn't tie this deal up ASAP.

we missed out on two targets this summer :(
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:53 pm

i know i`m probably clutching at straws here but i thought mourinho wouldnt loan him to arsenal?
if he stayed in madrid it wouldnt be so bad but to sign for one of our direct rivals is a real kick in the teeth.
what makes it even worse is that a couple of days ago respected journo`s were saying sahin to liverpool was a 100% done deal.
i`m hoping mourinho just blocks the move.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby bowolf42 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:00 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:53 pm wrote:i know i`m probably clutching at straws here but i thought mourinho wouldnt loan him to arsenal?
if he stayed in madrid it wouldnt be so bad but to sign for one of our direct rivals is a real kick in the teeth.
what makes it even worse is that a couple of days ago respected journo`s were saying sahin to liverpool was a 100% done deal.

Surely Mourinho should have said you go to Liverpool or you stay here, Saturdays total f*ck up may have made up his mind, what a complete foul up!

:help
Supporting LFC is not a hobby it's more important than work, the Wife and only slightly less important than the kids!
bowolf42
LFC Basic Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:19 pm

bowolf42 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:00 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:53 pm wrote:i know i`m probably clutching at straws here but i thought mourinho wouldnt loan him to arsenal?

Surely Mourinho should have said you go to Liverpool or you stay here, Saturdays total f*ck up may have made up his mind, what a complete foul up!

:help

arsenal werent much better than us on saturday.
apparently we`ve even offered him more wages than arsenal but he`s got his heart set on a move to the capital, to be fair to liverpool what else can we do?
as i say i`m probably clutching at straws here but i`m just hoping mourinho says to sahin you either go to liverpool or stay here on the bench.
talk about a $h1te weekend.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby The Raven » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:30 pm

Just kick us while we are down.

Lose to WBA.

Lose Sahin.

Probably sell Agger,
The Raven

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion