NURI SAHIN- Official thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby maguskwt » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:23 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:19 pm wrote:
bowolf42 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:00 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:53 pm wrote:i know i`m probably clutching at straws here but i thought mourinho wouldnt loan him to arsenal?
if he stayed in madrid it wouldnt be so bad but to sign for one of our direct rivals is a real kick in the teeth.
what makes it even worse is that a couple of days ago respected journo`s were saying sahin to liverpool was a 100% done deal.
i`m hoping mourinho just blocks the move.

Surely Mourinho should have said you go to Liverpool or you stay here, Saturdays total f*ck up may have made up his mind, what a complete foul up!

:help

arsenal werent much better than us on saturday.
apparently we`ve even offered him more wages than arsenal but he`s got his heart set on a move to the capital, to be fair to liverpool what else can we do?
as i say i`m probably clutching at straws here but i`m just hoping mourinho says to sahin you either go to liverpool or stay here on the bench.
talk about a $h1te weekend.

and why would mourinho say that?
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:41 pm

Because if Sahin is made available to Arsenal it frees up Song to move to Barcelona.

Why would Mourinho enable his rival to strengthen?
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:00 pm

maguskwt » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:23 pm

because by all accounts he is a close mate of rodgers and doesnt particularly get on with wenger.
even the spanish press are saying mourinho (along with alonso) is trying to convince sahin to move here but he has his heart set on a move to arsenal.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby ethanr » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:00 pm

SouthCoastShankly » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:41 am wrote:

Because if Sahin is made available to Arsenal it frees up Song to move to Barcelona.

Why would Mourinho enable his rival to strengthen?

That's what I've been saying.  Why would Mou allow Sahin to go to Arsenal.  It was almost comforting them with the deal,like saying, "If you sell Song to Barca, you can get Sahin for free for a season."  I would have expected him to be completely against them getting Sahin from the start if they wanted to help Madrid's rivals.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby stmichael » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:27 pm

expected to sign on loan for arsenal in the next 24 hours  :(
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby bowolf42 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:53 pm

Great, wy do we always f*ck around, we are so inept at locking down these types of deals, this should have been wrapped up within 24 hours when he was given permission to go out on loan, why was Ian Ayre in Spain????????

Oh well, lets just get Heskey & Owen in and Agzive them 4 year contracts, we are heading for mid table obscurity and John Henry can stop with his ***** about us being competitive and building for the future, etc, etc, no we don't want to spend money like Citeh as we have not got it but surely we should be targeting a proven goalscorer but no we're too busy trying to get every midfielder that's available.

???

Has such optimism for is season as I believed that we would have a sizeable transfer budget but we are shopping at Aldi while our competition are shopping at Waitrose!!!!!
Supporting LFC is not a hobby it's more important than work, the Wife and only slightly less important than the kids!
bowolf42
LFC Basic Member

Postby the lone wolf » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:09 pm

bowolf42 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:53 pm wrote:Great, wy do we always f*ck around, we are so inept at locking down these types of deals, this should have been wrapped up within 24 hours when he was given permission to go out on loan, why was Ian Ayre in Spain????????

Oh well, lets just get Heskey & Owen in and Agzive them 4 year contracts, we are heading for mid table obscurity and John Henry can stop with his ***** about us being competitive and building for the future, etc, etc, no we don't want to spend money like Citeh as we have not got it but surely we should be targeting a proven goalscorer but no we're too busy trying to get every midfielder that's available.

???

Has such optimism for is season as I believed that we would have a sizeable transfer budget but we are shopping at Aldi while our competition are shopping at Waitrose!!!!!

Which striker would you go for if you had 20m?
the lone wolf
LFC Basic Member

Postby ken_job » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:26 pm

edin dzeko
ken_job

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:41 pm

Benny The Noon

Postby bowolf42 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:49 pm

[quote="Benny The Noon » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:41 pm"]https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamPembrey/status/237612347953385473?photo=1[/quote

Looks like one of the characters from Fonejacker!!!! :wwww
Supporting LFC is not a hobby it's more important than work, the Wife and only slightly less important than the kids!
bowolf42
LFC Basic Member

Postby parchpea » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:57 pm

Shame that his club couldnt persuade him otherwise but the reality is that if
you have no allegiance then Arsenal is clearly a better option than Liverpool
at this point.

Only way to swing it in our favour is with cash but again we are snookered on
that score so the lad looks to be heading to the Emirates.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby The Good Yank » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:04 pm

parchpea » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:57 pm wrote:Shame that his club couldnt persuade him otherwise but the reality is that if
at this point.

We did offer more cash mate.  The player didn't want to come here once Arsenal hijacked the deal.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:34 pm

bowolf42 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:53 pm wrote:Great, wy do we always f*ck around, we are so inept at locking down these types of deals, this should have been wrapped up within 24 hours when he was given permission to go out on loan, why was Ian Ayre in Spain????????

???

Listen numbnuts, all we have to go on is reports. All reports suggest our offer was better both for club and player but he wants a move to London not Liverpool.

Grow a pair will you, it's like being around a f*ck!ng woman.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bowolf42 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:40 pm

SouthCoastShankly » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:34 pm wrote:
bowolf42 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:53 pm wrote:Great, wy do we always f*ck around, we are so inept at locking down these types of deals, this should have been wrapped up within 24 hours when he was given permission to go out on loan, why was Ian Ayre in Spain????????

???

Listen numbnuts, all we have to go on is reports. All reports suggest our offer was better both for club and player but he wants a move to London not Liverpool.

Grow a pair will you, it's like being around a f*ck!ng woman.

Of feck off you tw@t, I have an opinion and no dippy southern shitwipe will stop me from airing it!!!

Knob

:nod
bowolf42
LFC Basic Member

Postby parchpea » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:49 pm

The Good Yank » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:04 pm wrote:
parchpea » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:57 pm wrote:Shame that his club couldnt persuade him otherwise but the reality is that if
at this point.

We did offer more cash mate.  The player didn't want to come here once Arsenal hijacked the deal.

Fair enough we couldnt really do much more then, well short of offering City wages like, he would kiss
the Liverpool badge then  :D
parchpea
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion