Jm is not arrogant after all

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby hobbes » Thu May 05, 2005 4:32 am

After loosing semi final,  JM  stood on the field and congratulated our players. Regarless of what he intended, it was certainly sportive of him.

Of recent not many Managers do that.

Hey, he even wished that we win the CL.

Maybe Liverpool has tamed him. 

But, he has not learnt anything from the fine imposed by the UEFA.Of course after the defeat, he challanged the linesman's decision. He even declared his team to be the BEST. These only shows that he is faithful to Roman Abromawich. He would be scared of being fired.. I guess...

He even gave some lame excuse that Chelsea lacks Roben and Duff. If the two were there, the game would be different. Ridiculous excuse... dont you think.? Liverpool still being hit by injury prob. yet we won.

Besides, Chelsea bought so many players... dont tell me they are not as good as Roben or Duff . I even wonder why they bought all these players and place them in the ice box. ?

Whether it is to play them or to deny other teams of these players. ?

We could have bought Scott Parker and J. Cole last season. Denied by Chelsea. Likewise other teams would be denied.
hobbes

Postby xd3vilx » Thu May 05, 2005 11:18 am

Where Our Xabi?Ban Due To A Diving By A Idiot...We Reach Semi-Final We Many Many Injuries...
xd3vilx
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owen10-Gerrard8 » Thu May 05, 2005 11:24 am

Who would you pick to start the Champions League Final?
And the subs?

This is mine

Dudek

Finnan
Hyypia
Carragher
Traore

Garcia
Gerrard ©
Alonso
Riise

Cisse
Baros

SUBS
Carson
Warnock
Biscan
Kewell
Hamann
Nunez
Welsh
Owen10-Gerrard8

YNWA

Come on Reds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Owen10-Gerrard8

Postby xd3vilx » Thu May 05, 2005 11:29 am

Same As U...Maybe Drop Baros And Play Hamann To Cover The Back 4...
xd3vilx
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hobbes » Thu May 05, 2005 11:32 am

Its a good problem... Rafa likes this kind of problems.. He has to make choices from all available palyers....

I believe ur choice is good. But some or rather I feel we must play 4-5-1
with Ciise up front alone. Maybe add Hammann to be Substitute wih Biscan.

Cos Garcia might be able to go deep further to lend support. And we may control the game in the mid field. I dont know I just feel like that ..
hobbes

Postby Big Niall » Thu May 05, 2005 11:52 am

i'd leave Cisse out (not match fit) and play Hamann in the middle.

I think Baros could give Stam problems, Stam is slow to turn and has problems against shorter guys (not that baros is small) but Stam would love to mark Cisse, big strong, fast in straight line.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Thu May 05, 2005 12:12 pm

We lacked a cutting edge from both strikers. Cisse had 2 good chances but he is either short of fitness or his killer touch (I can't decide on which one because as i have said, Cisse has never impressed me for a record signing 14 million player).

It is a concern for the final that our strikers are toothless. Let's hope Schevchenko goes out of form soon and that Garcia or the midfielders do the job of scoring because I can't foresee the strikers doing it based on current form.

Maurinho - showed good gesture to Benithez and our players but claimed that the linesman scored the goal.

The ref was not particularly impressive either, Carvalho got away with some 7 to 8 fouls without even a caution and that 6 minutes of time added on was pure hell for me!
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Thu May 05, 2005 12:31 pm

I think mourinho is an actor, he may of stayed on the picture and congratulated our players and manager but it seems to me a bit tongue an cheek...as soon he gets interviewed though he comes out with the ridiculous claim that the best team lost.
Just because they had more posession doesnt mean they were the better team. When we had Barnes and Redknapp in centre midfield mid 90's they passed sideways most of the time, we lost when it really matter but bossed posession. That does not mean we were the better team.
Lampards freekick was the only REAL chance and it was dubiously awarded anyway.
Guddiversons LATE LATE LATE chance he should of scored...but the game should of finished about 2 or minutes before that anyway.
I am so happy the lads wiped that smug arrogant smile of the gypsys scruffy face.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu May 05, 2005 3:59 pm

I believe the words your looking for, Ace are TWO-FACED, SORE LOSER and T*AT. Nice Gypo comment, though!!!lol!!! Up the 'pool! :laugh:

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion