Michael owen - Do we want him ?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby banana » Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:24 pm

stu_the_red wrote:Banana :censored: off you stupid asian :censored:. :)

And yes 5th is completely unacceptable. Under Evans the team was a joke, hence the reason in Houllier's first season we finished 6th. Rafa had more than enough to finish 4th and didn't produce.

I believe he's the right man for the job, i said that from the start, but this gloryfying of the man down to winning one trophy is annoying. Yes he's superb tactically, but it will be extremely interesting to see how quickly he can adapt (which is my only concern as i have no doubt he will).

you should try to focus on the issue and limit the verbal insults. and fyi i am not asian. my skin is white as milk. and if i was asian or black or whatever what's it to you?

i didn't like houllier, owen, murphy, souness, cheyrou, ruddock, etc because they were poor players/managers. that's all. accept it. we have now won the champions league without these selfish ego's so you should try at least to be happy and support the TEAM
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Postby 115-1073096938 » Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:57 pm

I support the team, when when idiotic muppets who really have no idea about the game disrespect legends like Owen and Hyypia and Carragher, then preach it really pisses me off.

Idiots like you aren't real fans, any tool who can sit there and insult one of this clubs greatest ever players needs there head smashing in with a broken bottle then there :censored: nutz cut with a warm stanley knife blade.

The fact you sit there and call Owen "mediocre", Murphy and Carragher "horrible players", Hyypia "one of the poorest centre halfs in the league" and then big up the likes of Baros and Traore is simply beyond a joke.

You've also decided to jump on the Carragher bandwagon this season telling us all how fantastic he is, when some of us (who know the game and go to live matches) have been saying this for a while that he's a quality player. Now people are starting to overate him like yourself making him out to be something he's not. The lads always been quality, always will be.

Idiots like you sit there and claim to know it all, yet your opinions of certain players change from one day to the next and the class established players you tend to not rate, because you "think you can see something we all can't" when infact thats actually your distinct lack of knowledge on the subject shining through.

You come out with silly statements, don't back them up, then when someone challenges something you say, you dissapear for a few days.

Enough said on the matter.
115-1073096938

Postby supersub » Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:05 am

stu_the_red wrote:Idiots like you aren't real fans, any tool who can sit there and insult one of this clubs greatest ever players needs there head smashing in with a broken bottle then there :censored: nutz cut with a warm stanley knife blade.

Well out of order...and coming from a supposed officer of the law ,quite shocking!
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby 65-1114725958 » Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:06 am

If you went to the home games, as you say, you would have noticed that Murphy was a nugget....to lslow, easily disposessed, no vision and lazy.

Owen, under the last houllier season, was poor overall, he was often non existent, adn this maybe put down to the fact that he wasnt getting the ball. same reason people want Baros out now, as he only scored 13! which wasnt his own fault, if you undertand how a game of football is played!

Stu pot, you talk boll*x, and not for the first time, as I recall you!
You seem to be forgetting that Owen STABBED all the red fans in the back and left for his own gain, to win trophies, whilst not giving Rafa the slightest chance to turn it around.
And didnt it backfire good style!
Im laughing he's been told that he's only a squad player, may bring him and his ego down to earth. LFC paying twice more for him than we sold him, is such bad business its untrue!

No way on this earth will he be coming back as Rafa wont be taken for a MUG! by this selfish midget!

Stu the Red.....you are not a copper are you? OMG i hate coppers so much i just want to ......................(hold onto that thought for now)! do you wear one of those t*ts on your head on the beat?
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hustlers Back, tell a freind!

:buttrock  :rasp
65-1114725958

Postby supersub » Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:08 am

To say he is one of the club's greatest players,only confirms your lack of knowledge of real great players Liverpool have had in our illustrious history.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby 115-1073096938 » Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:13 am

Abusive post removed!
Last edited by LFC on Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
115-1073096938

Postby 65-1114725958 » Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:18 am

Supersub, I wouldnt even rate owen in the top 20!

1. Dalglish
2. Kevin Keegan
3. tommy Smith
4. Emlyn Hughes
5. John Barnes
6. Steve Heighway
7. John toshack
8. Ian Rush
9. Robbie Fowler
10. Steven Gerrard
11. Jamie Carragher
12. Peter Beardsley
13. Ron Yeats
14. Jan Molby
15. John Aldridge.
16. Graeme Souness
17. Alan Kennedy
18. Ray Houghton
19. Steve Nicol
20. Phil Thompson.

The List goes on.....................
65-1114725958

Postby supersub » Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:18 am

Well I'm not surprised they dumped you....knock me into next week...now you've invented time travel...dolite..council house..taxpayers money..I should be shot.....give loads about your job...computer screen....the only thing you've got right so far is computer screen...and I'm in front of it ,not behind or else I wouldn't be able to read the drivel you spew out every night or so......
Last edited by supersub on Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby 65-1114725958 » Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:21 am

Suddenly, Stu's existence on the forums came to an abrupt end!

CAn posters get away with talking to a moderator like that?

Bye Bye.. D*ckhead. Ive just reported you!

:rasp

------------------------------------------------------------
Hustlers Back, tell a freind!

:buttrock
Last edited by LFC on Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
65-1114725958

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:51 am

Alfonso Alonso 1 wrote:If you went to the home games, as you say, you would have noticed that Murphy was a nugget....to lslow, easily disposessed, no vision and lazy.

And you are better than him.

Idiot.

Mods get this idiot banned bafore he crosses the line this time.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:19 am

squabble squabble squabble, hey leonn be careful or hustler will bring his pikey friends round round to your gaff and sort you out   :D
112-1077774096

Postby RedWolf35 » Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:20 am

I am new to this site and what 'Stu The Red' has just come out with turned my stomach  ,  a while back Thomas 88 came out with vile comments (I never read his posts just the backlash) and he was vilified.

Stu     you are a sad little man ,  if you cannot win an argument with words then don't try to argue    vile insults like that just confirm your lack of education/morals/personality    maybe you should change sites ...  heres a suggestion

www.racistpig.com

and no I am not   black/yellow/asian/muslim/jew    etc,etc,etc

if your a copper then god help us   

:angry:
RedWolf35

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:22 am

RedWolf35 wrote:I am new to this site and what 'Stu The Red' has just come out with turned my stomach  ,  a while back Thomas 88 came out with vile comments (I never read his posts just the backlash) and he was vilified.

Stu     you are a sad little man ,  if you cannot win an argument with words then don't try to argue    vile insults like that just confirm your lack of education/morals/personality    maybe you should change sites ...  heres a suggestion

www.racistpig.com

and no I am not   black/yellow/asian/muslim/jew    etc,etc,etc

if your a copper then god help us   

:angry:

Oh spill the beans what did he say I missed it  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:22 am

what did he say? i missed it

stu is not a copper dont worry
112-1077774096

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:23 am

mmmmmmmmmm..................... I think Redwolf is Thomas, as you said your new your font is blue, and how did you know what Thomas said?  ???
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion