Mario Balotelli

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby C-R » Fri May 27, 2016 3:22 pm

Some foreign journalists are linking him with a move to Galatasaray
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri May 27, 2016 6:30 pm

He's played his last game for LFC, there's no doubt about that. Even if he comes back for pre-season, he'll be off. I imagine his agaent is touting him to every club in the world right now...pity his career has gone this way. He'll end up retired by 30-31
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:07 pm

Mario Balotelli Reportedly Involved In Fight Scene In Italy as Man Loses 3 Fingers
31 k026
ByScott Saunders
13 JUN 2016
​Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli has reportedly been involved in a brawl outside a nightclub in Italy, while another man involved in the scuffle lost three fingers.

Italian daily Corriere della Sera reported that Balotelli, who was present at the Coco Beach club in Brescia with his brother Enoch, was embroiled in the melee after comments were made towards the former AC Milan loanee. It's unclear who instigated the fight and the extent of Balotelli's involvement, and there are contradictory reports emerging about what happened.

Some reports claim Balotelli was posing for photos with a group of teenagers, but others claim that said teenagers were already involved in a scuffle and that Balotelli moved to involve himself.

Balotelli is believed to be unhurt, though one 33-year-old man had to have three of his fingers on one hand amputated as he caught his fingers in the ticket-machine inside the bus as he tried to escape the trouble.

While it's unclear what actually happened overall, Balotelli is expected to be called in by police to make a statement on what he saw and his involvement in the matter. Balotelli was on holiday in Brescia just days after former club AC Milan announced that they would not retain him next season.

The player is expected to train with Liverpool in pre-season if he isn't sold beforehand.

​​
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby leeroy74 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:53 pm

sh!thead of a bloke. get shut.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby Doeboy » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:19 am

What a absolute disaster of a signing. Worst thing is the warning signs were there flashing in our faces and we still proceeded to sign this waste of space
Doeboy

Postby johnbarnes » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:58 pm

Can't really blame SH!T for its stink!
But we can blame those with SH!T on their shoes having stepped through the house.
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby tonyeh » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:54 pm

A thoroughly loathsome individual and one I'll be happy to see the back of.

A dirtbag like that El Hadj Diouf W*nk*r.  :no

But, it seems in this case he may have been trying to intervene in some scuffle as opposed to trying to start something? So, it may not be his fault.

Either way, I'm still trying to get my head around this
"one 33-year-old man had to have three of his fingers on one hand amputated as he caught his fingers in the ticket-machine inside the bus..."

How the fuck does that happen? What the hell was the ticket-machine made of?
tonyeh

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:04 pm

:laugh: 

Maybe he rammed his hand in trying to rob it and the  bus took off without him (apart from 3 fingers   :D )

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Reg » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:06 pm

His brother Enoch Balotelli sounds intelligent.  :laugh:
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:38 pm

Lol that cracked me up.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:33 pm

Didn't even make the bench for the Tranmere match...

I think he's played his last game, unless he does something amazing over the next few weeks in training.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:54 pm

Mario has been told to find another club as he has no future at LFC.

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has told striker Mario Balotelli to find a new club.

The Italian, 25, spent last season on loan at AC Milan but has now returned to Liverpool for pre-season training.

The former Manchester City striker has scored four goals for the Reds since joining the club in 2014.

"He's not at the stage of his career where he should be battling with four or five players for one or two positions," said Klopp.

"So it's clear we need a solution. There will be a club who would be happy to have the new Mario Balotelli."

Balotelli scored just three goals in a 23-game loan spell at the San Siro last season, and was not named in Italy's Euro 2016 squad.
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:15 pm

No problem admitting that I thought Liverpool would have been perfect for him but you have to do the basics, turn up for work, put a shift in, respect your superiors, like any worker, but unfortunately Balotelli fails on those standard disciplines let alone on the park.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby killerp » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:42 am

7_Kewell » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:54 pm wrote:Mario has been told to find another club as he has no future at LFC.

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has told striker Mario Balotelli to find a new club.

The Italian, 25, spent last season on loan at AC Milan but has now returned to Liverpool for pre-season training.

The former Manchester City striker has scored four goals for the Reds since joining the club in 2014.

"He's not at the stage of his career where he should be battling with four or five players for one or two positions," said Klopp.

"So it's clear we need a solution. There will be a club who would be happy to have the new Mario Balotelli."

Balotelli scored just three goals in a 23-game loan spell at the San Siro last season, and was not named in Italy's Euro 2016 squad.

Thank fook Klopp is not messing around, decisive action is required here.

Please god let this be the last Italian LFC signs in my lifetime !!!
killerp

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:14 pm

killerp » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:42 am wrote:
7_Kewell » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:54 pm wrote:Mario has been told to find another club as he has no future at LFC.

Thank fook Klopp is not messing around, decisive action is required here.

Please god let this be the last Italian LFC signs in my lifetime !!!

I still rank Dossena as the worst
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion