Mario Balotelli

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby ballotelliman » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:22 pm

Octsky » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:29 am wrote:
damjan193 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:11 pm wrote:Not a gif but here it is

http://instagram.com/p/ulNSW2wZFe/

I wouldn't get on his back too much though, he looked just as gutted as we are. I would just politely tell him that he ain't good enough and that it's time he sat on the bench. Sturridge just can't come back soon enough.

thx bro,
many here mentioned abt mario cant play as a lone striker, but what did him missing the goal from 2 yards, 5 yards or 3 yards got to do with playing as a lone striker?
it is a basis fundamental football thing or a lack of composure.
for instance, yst against hull, lambert played him in the 6 yard box, mario did not shoot first time and was bullied to the ground by the hull defender. was this miss due to him playing a lone striker?
or the last sec miss by mario when countinho played a wonderful cross to him, this is also 2-3 yard miss.
how about the everton miss when he hit the post from 3 yards, or the qpr the miss when the game is 2-2 instead of burying the ball into the net he decided to do a back flick from 3 yard and completely miss the target.

mario playing as a lone striker had golden chances which he missed them all, unless he is the type who needs 5-6 golden chances to score a goal, playing him with another forward is not magically improve his finishing.
which is very strange as he had the skill and composure at citi and milan but suddenly miss them all with us.
who would had bet against welback or remy missing those chances mario had if we sign one of them instead?

i have watched the reply, mario seems like not caring much, if he got the ball, he wont run at the defense, he will stroll around with the ball, slow down our attack and try to do a 50-50 hollywood pass. if mario was presented with a golden opportunity to score, he would think that he have scored in his mind, losing concentration and then a try a weak attempt at goal.
look at how sterling win back the ball against opposition vs mario strolling in the park.
mario just dont care we win lose or draw or he score or not. sell that black trash away.

utter garbage mate every striker thrives on confidence when they dont score they get anxious they snatch at chances miss sitters if i remember correctly suarez missed loads when he first joined us its all to do with confidence end of
ballotelliman
LFC Member

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:29 pm

sell that black trash away.

The scary thing is, you actually think his race is the reason he is under-performing.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu the Red » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:40 pm

Scs give the lad a chance to explain the comment first before coming out with a comment like that, he may have meant something else or it could have been a typo, hanging someone out to dry before they had any chance to defend themselves is not wise.
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby Fourth Official » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:03 pm

Stu...I doubt very much it was a typing error because I'm sure I would off stated that when pulled up about it and not just said sorry...I'm no mario fan but he's a good player but as happens in footy,.not the wisest off choice for us..I still love all the fans in this forum and in the streets.
Fourth Official
LFC Basic Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:23 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:26 pm

SouthCoastShankly » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:29 pm wrote:

The scary thing is, you actually think his race is the reason he is under-performing.

Jesus !  who posted that ?
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu the Red » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:29 pm

I am not saying it was or was not anything, but I am against hanging him out to dry before hearing reasons behind the comment…
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:53 pm

Stu the Red » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:40 pm wrote:Scs give the lad a chance to explain the comment first before coming out with a comment like that, he may have meant something else or it could have been a typo, hanging someone out to dry before they had any chance to defend themselves is not wise.

f*ck off Stu.

You made the same judgement as me.

I would still say your chances of posting again are pretty slim though lad and rightly so.

It doesn't take a genius to see your key contribution on this board is Sh*t stirring.
Last edited by SouthCoastShankly on Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:54 pm

Stu the Red » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:29 pm wrote:I am not saying it was or was not anything, but I am against hanging him out to dry before hearing reasons behind the comment…

I just asked who posted it fella ,but after backtracking in the thread I now know.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:57 pm

It wasn't the miss that ***** me off the most, it happens, it was his movement throughout the entire game. Although Sterling and Lallana weren't having their best game, Mario was also a big reason to why we're so slow in the final third, something very uncharacteristic for us. Every time one of the midfielders or the wingers tried to make a run at the opposition, Mario just sat there instead of trying to make himself available or make a run and pull a player with him to make more space for the one with the ball. Suarez and Sturridge along with Sterling were experts at this last season. Mario just isn't that type of player. Though I guess we can't really blame him for not being something that he's never been.

Once Sturridge returns I'm confident that we'll improve drastically. Balo might improve as well.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Stu the Red » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:26 pm

What I find laughable scs is how you preach about my opinion, yet on the occasion were I am advocating someone should have the chance to change that opinion you're again having a pop… couldn't make it up  :laugh:

Funnily enough I do think the comment is worth a ban and is a shocker, However I believe that he should still have to explain the comment also. As I said 84373847 a chance no matter how small it could be a number of things. This isn't real life, the fact you're so quick to play jury and judge on something so serious as quickly without giving someone a chance to explains suggests you may well be of exceptionally questionable character
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:57 pm

SouthCoastShankly » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:29 pm wrote:

The comment has been reported.

My immediate reaction is that it's unacceptable. However, I'm aware that in society and this forum describing someone as "White Trash"  has more often than not passed with little to no comment whatsoever, and yet describing someone as "Black" trash immediately creates a furore .

Perhaps I'm just out of touch when I wonder if the poster had described for example Skrtle as "White Trash" if it would have elicited a similar reaction ?

Your thoughts lads and lasses  ?

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:59 pm

Never on this forum have I seen one of our players referred to as “white trash”. If it had happened I would expect it would be reported and action taken as clearly it is a racial slur.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:01 pm

Cool Hand Luke » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:59 pm wrote:Never on this forum have I seen one of our players referred to as “white trash”. If it had happened I would expect it would be reported and action taken as clearly it is a racial slur.

+1
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:03 pm

Stu the Red » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:26 pm wrote:What I find laughable scs is how you preach about my opinion, yet on the occasion were I am advocating someone should have the chance to change that opinion you're again having a pop… couldn't make it up  :laugh:

Funnily enough I do think the comment is worth a ban and is a shocker, However I believe that he should still have to explain the comment also. As I said 84373847 a chance no matter how small it could be a number of things. This isn't real life, the fact you're so quick to play jury and judge on something so serious as quickly without giving someone a chance to explains suggests you may well be of exceptionally questionable character

What chance to explain himself did you give before you posted

I would still say your chances of posting again are pretty slim though lad and rightly so.

and

the comment is worth a ban and is a shocker

So you also have already passed judgement, just like me. You have judged like me that the post is racist.

However the only person showing evidence of a questionable character is you. You don't see me suggesting the culprit cover up his tracks and make up an excuse

Oktsy if I were you lad I would quickly delete the last line and use lost in translation as your excuse.

Enough said. The evidence speaks for itself. 

:no
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion