Luis garcia - Trickster and ball waster, available .

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby JBG » Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:03 pm

I'm not a massive fan of Garcia for many of the reasons outlined by Judge and others. However, I do think he would be a very good squad player and an impact player to bring off the bench.

I think his best position is in the hole, and we haven't seen much of him there for Liverpool.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby zarababe » Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:18 pm

:D Gawd JBG your sig is hilarious.. are ya Mr T in real life :D :laugh:
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby teamleader1 » Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:42 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:
metalhead wrote:do you think without him last season would we have won the champions league?

another thought barrybelfast  :lookaround

The whole team on the champions league! The champions league is not being disscused here.
If you cannot see that garcia's loss of possesion will cost us far more games than his odd goal here and there will win you are on a different planet.

Have to agree totally Barry

The odd piece of magic weighed up against his REFUSAL to do the simple thing is costing us week in and and week out-
His stupidity breaks down nearly every fluent bit of team play that hes involved in
Let him learn his trade in the reserves or better still sell him and invest in a consistant class player
great teams are not built with players like LG

IMHO  :eyebrow
teamleader1

Postby Judge » Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:51 am

for some on here garcia is god, however, he does lose the ball very often. Now, unlike some of his team mates, he is always playing - why is that?

even when he has a total nightmare, rafa still keeps him on the pitch and subs someone else, its frustrating

any answers anyone??
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:54 am

Judge wrote:for some on here garcia is god, however, he does lose the ball very often. Now, unlike some of his team mates, he is always playing - why is that?

even when he has a total nightmare, rafa still keeps him on the pitch and subs someone else, its frustrating

any answers anyone??

Ask Rafa why he leaves him on when he's having a stinker cause we havent got a clue  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:12 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
Judge wrote:for some on here garcia is god, however, he does lose the ball very often. Now, unlike some of his team mates, he is always playing - why is that?

any answers anyone??

Ask Rafa why he leaves him on when he's having a stinker cause we havent got a clue  :D

i did ask rafa, i saw him in cream in manc land, but either him or me was too pi'ssed to understand the reply, so i nodded and went home  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:05 pm

perhaps my mate max would like to add his worthless comments here :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:42 pm

Judge wrote:perhaps my mate max would like to add his worthless comments here :D

Pot calling the kettle black there Judge baby.

Your comments, whilst sparking a decent debate (which had already been done) are so childish they border on the totally child like.

I thought you where a pervy old man, but now I know you are a clueless young boy.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:32 pm

Garcia started off last season just like he has this one so far; poncing about too much when the simple pass would've done much better and needlessly giving the ball away, but he got progressively better as the season wore on and weighed in with more than his fair share of goals (some corkers as well!) I've no doubt he'll be the same this year and he'll become more and more effective. We're not the most inventive side at the moment so somebody like him at least gives us a bit of unpredictability 

I can understand why people criticise him but stick with him, he'll have another good season and his positive contribution will easily outweigh the fancy flicks gone wrong.

What did everybody think of him last season btw, anyone convinced he was sh!t then as well?
Last edited by Woollyback on Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:41 pm

wrong there woollyback.. garcia started off tremendous last season! he was unfortunate abt his debut goal then he scored a goal against norwich which he came out man of the match. He was very consistant in the first half of the season. in the 2nd he became more inconsistant but still proved lethal!

did you watch him against Real betis? he was brilliant and outstanding. as i said before that he is only out of form, he needs to score more goals then his confident will come back up
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:50 pm

disagree with you metalhead fella, but hey that's what a forum's all about  :)  Garcia has the kind of quality we need at the club and the doubters will all be eating their words at the end of the season
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:53 pm

One thing that is not mentioned about Garcia too much is his work rate. He does a lot of running and does not let his head fall. He is always trying to win, whether he is having a good game or not and that is important to a team. If the choice is Garcia or Cisse, for me I would rather play Garcia, because he gives 100% 100% of the time.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:56 pm

agree Kazza

i hope Garcia can find his form again and bang some good goals!
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Espionage » Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:46 am

Garcia on the right and Kewell on the left till January, hopefully both can get some goals
Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby darwisigila » Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:49 am

i play kewell AM sometimes in cm 04 and he perform well there. not many goals scored but he always score beautiful goal. maybe rafa can play kewell behind crouch like garcia doing now..zenden or riise on the left. Garcia?? on the bench. put him on after 75 minutes
darwisigila

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion