Luis garcia - 12 goals this season

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ace Ventura » Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:44 am

Alanay wrote:He's a very fancy type of player. Excellent body movement and skills, but relatively small in size.

Are you describing him for us...incase we have never seen him play ?? :D

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:58 am

i'm very happy to see that everyone now loves LG. its a shame so many people were too blind to see his potential early in the season when all the disgraceful threads appeared from the 'i want immediate results' brigade telling him to f*ck off back to spain. i wonder how many of those same people are now here again saying how much they love him...

and i'm looking forward to the middle of next season when everyone loves nunez aswell because he's finally had a decent run and is showing his true ability in the prem. i recommend you beat the rush and say it now.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:26 pm

Alanay wrote:She's very fancy. Excellent body movement :O  and skills :p , but relatively small in size :D .

You describing your wife or GF ?
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:52 pm

andy_g wrote:i'm very happy to see that everyone now loves LG. its a shame so many people were too blind to see his potential early in the season when all the disgraceful threads appeared from the 'i want immediate results' brigade telling him to f*ck off back to spain. i wonder how many of those same people are now here again saying how much they love him...

and i'm looking forward to the middle of next season when everyone loves nunez aswell because he's finally had a decent run and is showing his true ability in the prem. i recommend you beat the rush and say it now.

If only we could all be as wise as yourself :D
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:53 pm

john craig wrote:If only we could all be as wise as yourself :D

dream on

:D

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:02 pm

Nunez? I'll put it out there now. I don't think he's good enough. Occasionally he has given me the notion that he might make something, but it's finally petered out to mediocrity. The only thing he's particularly good at it seems to me is heading, which while being extremely handy as a surprise attacking option is not exactly crucial for a fella that plays wide right.
Hope he proves me wrong and I know a few on here think he will but I'm reasonably confident I've called this one on the button.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:05 pm

.. ppl forget that Luis not only moved county's and leagues, but alos became a father earlier in the season and was consequently travelling to be with his new family etc.. there are lots of adjutsments to be made, all new players including class acts like Morientes need time, some like Alonso, just fit-in.. and Pelle is looking good too now...  but everyone must be given a chance.. something the Boss is always willing to do ..

Always felt he would come good... Garcia.. what a star.. :)
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rafalution » Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:18 pm

I think Luis has already proven himself to be a very good signing and has had a good first year.

Josemi and Pelle have also proven to be of significant value to the team already and will be good sqaud players as I don't think they will hold down places in the first team for any significant time.

The reason why I say they've been of significant value to the team this year can simply be proven by the upturn in form of Mr Finnan and Hyppia respectively. Is it any coincidence that Finnan's form has improved after having to fight for his place in the team as we now have a capable replacement ? Similarly, Sami's form has improved after sitting out some games while Pelle deputised.

As for Nunez, well, I think the same would apply if he was in direct opposition with someone for the right wing slot. Maybe next year when the injuries clear he may prove valuable in keeping Luis at the top of his game to remain in the team.
Rafalution

Postby kopite » Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:22 pm

Has Luis scored more than Duff or Robben ???
kopite

Postby A.B. » Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:05 am

I think he has.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby kopite » Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:15 am

yas :D
kopite

Previous