LIVERPOOL VS NEWCASTLE UNITED - Sun  3/5/09 1:30 pm k.o.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby dawson99 » Sun May 03, 2009 7:41 pm

The team seem so together, such comraderie... that's what I'm loving... I had my doubts that Masher would fit in, but he is one of the lads.. and Dirk is getting some lovely crumpet lol

ps - Yossi hasn't a clue what's going on lol
Last edited by dawson99 on Sun May 03, 2009 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sun May 03, 2009 7:45 pm

dawson99 wrote:The team seem so together, such comraderie... that's what I'm loving... I had my doubts that Masher would fit in, but he is one of the lads.. and Dirk is getting some lovely crumpet lol

Feel ashamed for her or him :laugh: legs wide open yeh can see her knickers well i think its her knickers. Best laugh in ages though
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KennyisGod....still » Sun May 03, 2009 7:51 pm

deadly dirk diggler!!! scorin off the park too now by the looks of things!!
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sun May 03, 2009 7:51 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
dawson99 wrote:The team seem so together, such comraderie... that's what I'm loving... I had my doubts that Masher would fit in, but he is one of the lads.. and Dirk is getting some lovely crumpet lol

Feel ashamed for her or him :laugh: legs wide open yeh can see her knickers well i think its her knickers. Best laugh in ages though

Yossi aint even looking!!

Masch PMSL!! :laugh:  :laugh:
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun May 03, 2009 8:03 pm

This might sound strange but I was really happy to see Lucas score today. He isn't everyones favourate player (including me at times) but in the 2nd half of this season he has played better.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jono » Sun May 03, 2009 8:25 pm

rafa, gerrard and carra looked deflated when asked about chances of winning the title in the post patch interviews on sultana
You got to cry without weeping
Talk without speaking
Scream without raising your voice
jono

Postby NANNY RED » Sun May 03, 2009 8:34 pm

bavlondon wrote:This might sound strange but I was really happy to see Lucas score today. He isn't everyones favourate player (including me at times) but in the 2nd half of this season he has played better.

I was made up for the lad Bav, hes took some stick in the past an deserves credit when its due, I thought Agger was gonna have another pop today an all , he carried the ball shifted it thought about it then decided nah, you could actualy see him ponder having a go.

Ive never known it so quiet on here after a game, maybe everyone was watching the Hatton fight. yeh see yous all cant take the pace like me. Hatton fight, cup of coffee , start me Sunday dinner . watch the reds .Dish up an  eat Sunday dinner , watch the bitters, have a ciggy :laugh: ive got pace im tellin yeh. im what you call a bottle of vintage, gets better with age :laugh:
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KennyisGod....still » Sun May 03, 2009 8:52 pm

guess evry1s a bit down Nanny, I know i was hopin boro cud take a couple outta the mancs. hate t say it, but i dont see enuf teams out there t do them now cept the goonies. I got my hopes pinned on citeh and arsenal now, i dont see any1 stoppin us in this imperious form. Then again, it helps when teams come to Anfield and dont have a clue which way they're kickin, what strips they're wearin and who their team mates are!!
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sun May 03, 2009 8:56 pm

You will be fuc'ked in about 2 years!! :laugh:
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Sun May 03, 2009 9:03 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:The only thing that suprised me about today is that Newcastle aren't already relegated.

Call me sentimental but I really feel sorry for the Barcode supporters. You've got to admire the support the poor b'stards offer their team week in week out despite the dire performances they're offered.

If todays performance is anything to go by yer just know that Newcastle will struggle to get close to even getting out of next seasons championship, which is surely where they're destined to go.

Every barcode fan I've met always supports the scum over us.

Let the bleeders drop, I say.

you cant know many paul. i know loads and they hate the manc scum with a passion

anyway i predicted 9 nil win, got the nil correct, but it could have been somewhere near that with all the shots against the bar etc, and the number of shots on goal  :)
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sun May 03, 2009 9:06 pm

Judge wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:The only thing that suprised me about today is that Newcastle aren't already relegated.

Call me sentimental but I really feel sorry for the Barcode supporters. You've got to admire the support the poor b'stards offer their team week in week out despite the dire performances they're offered.

If todays performance is anything to go by yer just know that Newcastle will struggle to get close to even getting out of next seasons championship, which is surely where they're destined to go.

Every barcode fan I've met always supports the scum over us.

Let the bleeders drop, I say.

you cant know many paul. i know loads and they hate the manc scum with a passion

anyway i predicted 9 nil win, got the nil correct, but it could have been somewhere near that with all the shots against the bar etc, and the number of shots on goal  :)

:laugh:
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Sun May 03, 2009 9:07 pm

:D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Sun May 03, 2009 9:15 pm

good win today as expected good alos that we've increased our goal diff. When oh when will the scums of the shytehole drop points man.. For :censored: sakes... Anyhow let just keep this going...
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sun May 03, 2009 9:26 pm

Number 9 wrote:You will be fuc'ked in about 2 years!! :laugh:

Chateau La Fete Rothschild 1958 :nod
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SupitsJonF » Sun May 03, 2009 9:47 pm

Is bond a liverpool fan?  :wwww
SupitsJonF

PreviousNext