LAZAR MARKOVIC- Official thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby C-R » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:01 pm

Echo - Reports in Serbia suggest Markovic will be sidelined for 2/3 weeks. However, #LFC are yet to establish the full extent of the injury.
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:20 pm

damjan193 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:18 pm wrote:This lad is made of glass. This was my biggest fear when we signed him, he was the same at Benfica and Partizan.

He was at  Partizan for two seasons ,and had 5 games out with injury ,as for Benfica then the stats below speak for themselves,which hardly makes him as fragile
as you imply ? 

Squad: 27, Starting eleven: 19, Substituted in: 7, On the bench: 1, Suspended: 0, Injured: 0,

Check for yourself http://www.transfermarkt.ro/lazar-markovic/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/144303/plus//saison/2013/verein/294  ???
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:39 pm

Not having much luck with these international breaks are we? We've lost Sturridge, Allen, Can and now Lovren and Markovic to injuries they've picked up playing for their national sides.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:26 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:39 pm wrote:Not having much luck with these international breaks are we? We've lost Sturridge, Allen, Can and now Lovren and Markovic to injuries they've picked up playing for their national sides.

just goes to show how freakishly lucky we were last season in terms of injuries. they are coming thick and fast and you'd wonder whether they will be absolutely 100% upon returning.
is it our training methods though ? and when they go on international duty they are put through the wringer and can't hack the pace.
this season as a unit i dont think we have looked the sharpest at all. is it that we looking too much into individual tailored sessions and fitness plans ?

as for markovic though i never seen much of him at his previous clubs so am prepared to at least give him a full season to see what he brings but at the moment he looks lost and he needs to turn it around for himself. he needs to find that extra second he needs from somewhere to compose himself in pressure situations and make the right choice, as so far for me his decision making has let him down and cost him a goal or two in the process.
if he gets one or 2 then we could be looking at a completely different player.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Homebooby » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:09 am

This is where we build our character...the season was always going to be tough, but we're getting a decent taster of life with the big boys at the moment.
Homebooby

Postby C-R » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:28 pm

Lazar Markovic trained today and is expected to play tomorrow
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:25 pm

Lazar on the bench for Serbia tonight .
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:49 pm

:laugh: game abandoned in the 42nd minute.
someone piloted a drone carrying an albanian flag across the pitch and when a serbian player grabbed it down, all hell broke loose  :D
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:23 pm

red till i die!! » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:49 pm wrote::laugh: game abandoned in the 42nd minute.
someone piloted a drone carrying an albanian flag across the pitch and when a serbian player grabbed it down, all hell broke loose  :D

I saw that on the news, it looked crazy.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:52 pm

yeah it was mental  :D 
the crowd were going nuts, one lad just by the skin of his teeth made it down the tunnel as a chair just missed him. another lad got clubbed in the back of the head by a lad with another chair  :laugh:
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footba ... mass-BRAWL
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:06 pm

red till i die!! » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:52 pm wrote:yeah it was mental  :D 
the crowd were going nuts, one lad just by the skin of his teeth made it down the tunnel as a chair just missed him. another lad got clubbed in the back of the head by a lad with another chair  :laugh:
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footba ... mass-BRAWL

The lad with the plastic chair was hilarious  :laugh:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu the Red » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:11 pm

He can't be as bad as he has shown so far, he's looked  like a pub player. Not seen one attribute so far.
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:21 pm

again today he never even made the bench  :no 
i understand that lads take time to adapt but our season is well underway and this lad can't even make the squad ahead of the likes of borini  :angry:
disregard that  :nod  i forgot he is one for the future
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby RedAnt » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:47 pm

red till i die!! » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:21 pm wrote:again today he never even made the bench  :no 
i understand that lads take time to adapt but our season is well underway and this lad can't even make the squad ahead of the likes of borini  :angry:

Dude, you'll eat your words in 2030 when this guy comes good :D
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:19 pm

RedAnt » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:47 pm wrote:
red till i die!! » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:21 pm wrote:again today he never even made the bench  :no 

Dude, you'll eat your words in 2030 when this guy comes good :D

:laugh:
honestly though the lad isnt even making the squad most weeks, just look at what we brought on today against a top side like chelsea, fooking joe allen and fabio borini  :veryangry
WTF is the story with lallana as well  :suspect:
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion