JORDAN HENDERSON - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Stu the Red » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:31 am

Who mention Gerrard red? everyone knows about your agenda, It's been there since last season when he had a decent season…

The fact is I was talking about Henderson. He isn't a bad player as previously stated and is a capable squad player, in the right system with the right players around him he can do a more than decent job…but the way some bang on about him you would think he's the next Gerrard.

what I find weird is how people can consider him up there with the best in the league. As previously stated, there are/ a lot better and even more that easily as good
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:01 pm

Stu the Red » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:31 am wrote:Who mention Gerrard red? everyone knows about your agenda, It's been there since last season when he had a decent season…

The fact is I was talking about Henderson. He isn't a bad player as previously stated and is a capable squad player, in the right system with the right players around him he can do a more than decent job…but the way some bang on about him you would think he's the next Gerrard.

what I find weird is how people can consider him up there with the best in the league. As previously stated, there are/ a lot better and even more that easily as good

We disagree Stu ,Henderson is a young player that will grow into the most important player on the field ,I don't think there is another English player out there that
would suit Rodgers football philosophy and press the opposition with the same zeal Henderson does. As for Gerrard again we disagree ,as in terms of the designed
role he now holds ,I'm afraid he's been found out ,and better teams than the Hammerz  will highlight this...... Agenda or not ,if Rodgers persists in playing him for 90
minutes in every Premiership game then I'm afraid we are in for a battle to climb that table. Henderson against the Bitterz not only provided our best threat from
midfield going forward ,he provided constant protection for Gerrard ,tracking back and picking up runners ,he also broke up the brunt of the play ,but if he continues
compensating Gerrards game the poor fucker will be burnt out by Christmas.
Last edited by RED BEERGOGGLES on Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:09 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:01 pm wrote:
Stu the Red » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:31 am wrote:Who mention Gerrard red? everyone knows about your agenda, It's been there since last season when he had a decent season…

We disagree Stu ,Henderson is a young player that will grow into the most important player on the field ,I don't think there is another English player out there that
would suit Rodgers football philosophy and press the opposition with the same zeal Henderson does. As for Gerrard again we disagree ,as in terms of the designed
role he now holds ,I'm afraid he's been found out ,and better teams than the Hammerz  will highlight this.

Nobody doubts he will press the oppositions like no one else the challange/problem is what to do with the ball when you have it....He didn't prove to be extra ordinary in this department.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:24 pm

only me » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:09 pm wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:01 pm wrote:

role he now holds ,I'm afraid he's been found out ,and better teams than the Hammerz  will highlight this.

Nobody doubts he will press the oppositions like no one else the challange/problem is what to do with the ball when you have it....He didn't prove to be extra ordinary in this department.

I  beg to differ ,the lad was exceptional last season ,and he's been outstanding  this season against Spudz away and the Bitterz yesterday ....I think I will echo the
sentiments of the Kop on this one lad ,and declare him to be one of my favourites .....The fact some cant envisage him evolving into our most important player ,just proves how little posters actually see when they watch a game.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu the Red » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:02 pm

It's a sad day when people are calling Jordan Henderson one of our best and most important players...  no one is denying he's decent, to suggest he's more because he gives his all is just simply wrong.

A midfield of Lucas and Henderson would struggle against most, yet you champion both players causes. Starting to think you love average players who give their all.
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:26 am

Then we disagree Stu ,lets face facts here ,no matter how little you seem to rate him ,its not going to sway my opinion on the lad .
So the most sensible solution for both factions would be to apply a touch of diplomacy and resign ourselves to the fact that once
and a while fans proffer opposing views.  :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu the Red » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:29 am

You're  making out like I'm saying he's rubbish, I'm clearly not, he's more than useful, but we should have better. His effort and attitude are faultless, in the right system he does a job, last season was an example. But to suggest he's more is misguided.
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:27 pm

Stu the Red » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:29 am wrote:You're  making out like I'm saying he's rubbish, I'm clearly not, he's more than useful, but we should have better. His effort and attitude are faultless, in the right system he does a job, last season was an example. But to suggest he's more is misguided.

I'm not implying anything Stu ,simply confirming we should draw a line under this debate as I have nothing else to add on the subject of Henderson ,and will see how
this season (which is still in its infancy ) pans out. :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Good Yank » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:20 pm

Gone pretty quiet in this thread even though Jordan was outstanding on Saturday.  I agree with RBG.  I think he will end up being one of our most important players (If he isn't already).
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby C-R » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:32 pm

Looks like he will be getting (a very well deserved) new contract shortly as well, reports that he and his advisors are sitting down with the club to sort a new deal
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:17 pm

In tonight's echo he says he loves the club and whilst he is flattered that the club are rewarding him with a new improved contract that has never been his motivation, he said he won't be getting involved in any of the contract negotiations (he'll leave that to his agent) because he wants to 100% focus on doing well for Liverpool. Whatever they shove in front of him he will sign.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Stu the Red » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:32 pm

Probably because he knows it ain't going to get better and no none selling clubs would ever come in for him
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby shakey » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:16 pm

This is the reason that puts me off visiting this board & posting!
1st Benny & now Stu,but most of his replys consist of Negative dross & I'm always right attitude & if you disagree your  a #### ### etc etc ! :(
shakey

Postby Stu the Red » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:48 pm

Boo bloody hoo, you will find it was also me long before Betty. Not to mention the fact I have disagreed with both yak and red without insulting them, I have no need... they do a good enough job of that themselves  :D
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:01 pm

Stu the Red » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:48 pm wrote:Boo bloody hoo, you will find it was also me long before Betty. Not to mention the fact I have disagreed with both yak and red without insulting them, I have no need... they do a good enough job of that themselves  :D

Yeah ,you're mellowing with age fella  :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion