Ibraimovic & bowditch on way? - Surprise players linked.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby spiralstairs00 » Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:48 pm

Well January the 2nd gets ever closer & talk over the Liverpool striker crisis gets ever hotter with two reports over two very different players. Ipswich paper "The Caller" reports star striker Dean Bowditch has already agreed personal terms with Liverpool over a £3million pound deal over five years. Ipswich will get an inital £2.5million rising to £4million if certain criteria are made, i.e champions league etc.
The other story is in Gazetta della sport & reports that Zlatan Ibramimovic will join in January on loan with a view to a permanent £7million move in the summer depending on performance but he cant play in champs league because he's already with Juve this season. Cappello wants rid because of his hot temper. The other whisper rattling around Liverpool & this one I think is nailed on as they say is Barry Fergerson Joining from Blackburn in January on loan untill the summer when we'll pay £4million for a player that cost Blackburn £11million less than two seasons ago. A "clash" of personalities as they say has happened & Benitez needing cover for Hamman sees ferg the perfect replacement. YNWA
spiralstairs00

Postby the great one » Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:00 pm

i don't mean to rain on your prade but where are we gettin this 11million for zlatan and bodwitch ???  we need investmeant if we are to get them in january. I can't see it happening unless morgan puts his money where his mouth is or that amercian who were reported gonna put some money into the club a couple of months ago
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:15 pm

the article didnt say we were signing ibrahimovic in january. it said it was a loan and if we want to but in the summer its 7 mill. and bowditch is only 2.5 mill th rest is paid later on if we qualify for champs league. so thats only 2.5 mill in all. i reckon we could afford that.
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool
LFC Super Member

Postby 115-1073096938 » Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:19 pm

Ferguson...

What?

Why?

Good as he is we have Gerrard, Alonso, Hamann, Welsh, Biscan, (Diao, nothin to brag about) and Potter. Theres Also Carragher who can play there. Thats the last position we need.
115-1073096938

Postby Pig Catcher » Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:25 pm

Ferguson - Thats a ****** story.

Dean Bowditch - Never seen him play. Why would buy a "yongster", when we have Pongolle and Mellor.

Ibrahimovic - This is unlikely. he is doing well at Juventus. And even if he has had a clash with the manager, they wont let him go for 7MIL after paying double that just a few months ago.
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:28 pm

i know, a bit puzzled by that meself. i've heard this ferguson thing for a while and i've never like it. i'm gettin worried now
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool
LFC Super Member

Postby Pig Catcher » Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:33 pm

Just because Houllier was intersted in him(Ferguson) dosen't mean Benitiez wants him, espically with all the central midfielders we have at the club.

It's just an old story resurfasing.
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Macca » Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:34 pm

Does anyone watch italian football?
Has Ibrahimovic been getting his game?
Macca

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:35 pm

Bowditch is a left winger and i heard a while back that was a done deal, ive been very impressed with him everytime ive seen ipswich play and i think he will be a great buy plus hes only 18 so the prospects for this lad are huge....Id rather we got him than any one else cos i reckon hes gonna be top class, we only have Kewell and warnock left wing at the moment ( although riises been playing there but there is no one he can be considered an out and out winger).
Trust me we will be very happy people if we get Bowditch.
Chopper:Look, you're not still angry at me about the leg, are you?
Neville Bartos : Nah, forget about it.
Chopper : Because I don't know if you remember, Neville, but I had that bloody shotgun pointed at your head. I reconsidered and dropped it down to your kneecap. Remember?
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Jaffaohyeah » Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:35 pm

It,s all speculation till January, and all speculation does is confuse and rattle. So lets be patient till then !
Jaffaohyeah

Postby Pig Catcher » Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:36 pm

Macca wrote:Does anyone watch italian football?
Has Ibrahimovic been getting his game?

I watch it everyweek.

Yes he is playing regualrly and is playing better and better and scoring.

God knows where these stories come from that he he not playing well.
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:39 pm

Jaffaohyeah wrote:It,s all speculation till January, and all speculation does is confuse and rattle. So lets be patient till then !

Just noticed Jaffohyeah joined in Feb2004 and just made his first post 9 months later. No wonder he's advocating patience! :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:55 pm

f/uck rumours, they never happen in the end
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:33 pm

Just noticed Jaffohyeah joined in Feb2004 and just made his first post 9 months later. No wonder he's advocating patience! :D

Lmao :cool:  :D
115-1073096938

Postby Redrider » Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:49 pm

stu_the_red wrote:Ferguson...

What?

Why?

Good as he is we have Gerrard, Alonso, Hamann, Welsh, Biscan, (Diao, nothin to brag about) and Potter. Theres Also Carragher who can play there. Thats the last position we need.

Maybe it's Duncan Ferguson   :D   :D
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion