Henchoz signals reds exit

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 82-1074641017 » Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:45 pm

A.B. wrote:
oh so now im yellow erm whatever haha!

How the f*ck dont i show any knowledge, we are underachieving thats a fact we are years away from potentially winning the title, im only the one who goes to games and supported them for over a decade so i suppose i know nothing.

Wow so you dont have a local team, thats why you support a team in England that must be nearer to you than most of the clubs in the MLS 
I didnt realise i was so close to America

Erm correction I am USING ENGLISH I thought you might have realised now, tell you what stick to Baseball you might know a bit more about that and then you might be able to have a genuine case for my lack of knowledge about a sport

I've supported Liverpool before I came to the USA, so why would I stop supporting a club because I moved?

tell you what stick to Baseball you might know a bit more about that and then you might be able to have a genuine case for my lack of knowledge about a sport

Why should I stick to baseball when I've played football and watched football in EUROPE as long as I've been able to walk and talk? I don't watch baseball, I don't play it. Maybe you should stick to Cricket, you might know some things more about it than football.

So before you came to the USA where did you come from?
You never know you might have a local team :D
Tell you what i might go and tell Benitez he doesnt have a clue about football, he watches too much for my liking :D
82-1074641017

Postby A.B. » Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:46 pm

" :D :D :D " <----- this vintage Roberts, thats what most of his posts consist of that or total nonsense. I tell you what, either go back to grade school and learn a thing or to or don't post in this area at all. Go make 47 more usernames to make yourself feel better.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:48 pm

A.B. wrote:" :D :D :D " <----- this vintage Roberts, thats what most of his posts consist of that or total nonsense. I tell you what, either go back to grade school and learn a thing or to or don't post in this area at all. Go make 47 more usernames to make yourself feel better.

47 usernames nah thats over reacting, f*ck off and watch Baseball eh and stop talking sh1t  :D
Got through school easily thanks and passed all exams with flying colours, and how many other people on here post with smilies and f*ck all gets said to them
Your armchair is getting cold d1psh1t :D
82-1074641017

Postby A.B. » Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:48 pm

You never know you might have a local team

I think I've said where I've come from multiple times.

CROATIA

YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:50 pm

A.B. wrote:

CROATIA

Were about in Croatia?
82-1074641017

Postby A.B. » Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:50 pm

[quote]47 usernames nah thats over reacting, f*ck off and watch Baseball eh and stop talking sh1t   
[quote]
****** off and watch Cricket. Either show some intelligence and football knowledge or find another sport that suits your stupidity
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:52 pm

Roberts wrote:
A.B. wrote:

CROATIA

Were about in Croatia?

Does it matter what part of Croatia I come from?
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby liamac » Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:53 pm

Corrie has nothing on this  :D
liamac
LFC Super Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:53 pm

A.B. wrote:
47 usernames nah thats over reacting, f*ck off and watch Baseball eh and stop talking sh1t   
****** off and watch Cricket. Either show some intelligence and football knowledge or find another sport that suits your stupidity

Stupidity? Your the one who started off the stupidity? Trust me Ive got knowledge on my team and I dont need to prove that to a armchair supporter who supports a team from another country. Do I go and support Real Madrid? No because Im a true supporter, you sit there in your armchair and criticise me as much as you like if you feel like that :)
82-1074641017

Postby 82-1074641017 » Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:54 pm

A.B. wrote:
Roberts wrote:
A.B. wrote:

CROATIA

Were about in Croatia?

Does it matter what part of Croatia I come from?

Well i want to know if you have a local team or not?
82-1074641017

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:54 pm

Roberts wrote:if[/img]

Were about in Croatia?
Image[/quote]
:laugh:   :D   :laugh:   :D  classic .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:57 pm

Any of you lads know where I can buy one of those ? :laugh:  :D  :laugh:  :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Stan Laurel » Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:57 pm

A.B.

In Croatia they do have plenty of good football club like Hadjuk Split, Dinamo Zagreb etc....why can't you support them?
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:58 pm

Stupidity? Your the one who started off the stupidity? Trust me Ive got knowledge on my team and I dont need to prove that to a armchair supporter who supports a team from another country. Do I go and support Real Madrid? No because Im a true supporter, you sit there in your armchair and criticise me as much as you like if you feel like that

You got knowledge but you haven't shown that you have it so how could I know that you know the difference between a goal post and a corner? You support Liverpool because you were raised in Liverpool,[though you could had supported Everton but Everton is sh1t]. I supported Real Madrid because Spanish football was popular, English football was nothing and therefore English football was not shown on tv. I watched Real Madrid play but I've never had the passion for Real Madrid as I have for Liverpool otherwise I would had become a Manchester United fan as a glory hunter.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:00 am

A.B. wrote:
Stupidity? Your the one who started off the stupidity? Trust me Ive got knowledge on my team and I dont need to prove that to a armchair supporter who supports a team from another country. Do I go and support Real Madrid? No because Im a true supporter, you sit there in your armchair and criticise me as much as you like if you feel like that

You got knowledge but you haven't shown that you have it so how could I know that you know the difference between a goal post and a corner? You support Liverpool because you were raised in Liverpool,[though you could had supported Everton but Everton is sh1t]. I supported Real Madrid because Spanish football was popular, English football was nothing and therefore English football was not shown on tv. I watched Real Madrid play but I've never had the passion for Real Madrid as I have for Liverpool otherwise I would had become a Manchester United fan as a glory hunter.

How havent I showed it, Josemi has been a bad buy so far and you disagree? Maybe from the comfort of your armchair he might look like a different player :D 
82-1074641017

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion