Troare first to be shown the exit door.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby andy_g » Fri May 19, 2006 7:28 pm

ta for a couple of decent tackles, djimi. don't trip over the doorstep on your way out.

and woof, if kronkamp does go it might actually be a very shrewd piece of business by benitez. if he knew all along he would have to, or want to, sell a right back in the summer he went and made a swap - an awful one for one that someone might actually want to buy.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Fri May 19, 2006 7:41 pm

0asis wrote:Okay, I shall re-phrase that, he had a good second half.  :D

they all did didn't they!? :D
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri May 19, 2006 7:45 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
Ciggy wrote:While players such as Jan Kromkamp are also regularly being touted as possible departures,

WTF, the fella's only just arrived !

Is Rafa really looking to get rid of Kronkamp already ?
If so surely we are entitled question the decision to buy him in the first place . Can't believe that Rafa bought him purely on impulse .
Whilst not exactley setting the place alight ,when he has played he's shown some decent skill .

As Andy says though woof, get more for Kromkamp than Josemi so he wont have cost us nothing, when I seen him play for Villa Real and Holland he played rightback and he was excellent but so far since he's been here I havent seen none of that maybe because he's played at right midfield and the hussel and bustle of the prem.?

Anyway back to bambi on ice.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Ace1983 » Fri May 19, 2006 8:02 pm

Ciggy wrote:Anyway back to bambi on ice.

Bit of an insult to Bambi if you ask me.
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Fri May 19, 2006 8:13 pm

Scottbot wrote:

Yes they did but I seem to remember Traore blocking what could of possibly been a Shevchenko goal in extra time. So he did do his part.

But yeah the first half he was out of his depth and look down when the chips were down.
48-1119859832

Postby Bad Bob » Fri May 19, 2006 8:24 pm

0asis wrote:
Scottbot wrote:

Yes they did but I seem to remember Traore blocking what could of possibly been a Shevchenko goal in extra time. So he did do his part.

But yeah the first half he was out of his depth and look down when the chips were down.

Yep, cleared a ball off the line and everything, our Djimi!  Thanks for that lad, now off you go...  :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Feeney » Fri May 19, 2006 10:35 pm

The lad was f*ckin woeful against Benfica at home and was absolutely (for want of another word, but seems a bit crude on here) ripped to bits. From there, he wrote his own gravestone.

One thing I am happy about is that Rafa certainly ain't making the same mistakes as previous managers, which is letting mediocrity fester within the club.

He's certainly wielded the axe on players he has brought in and on players that were already here. That to me is Rafa saying "Yes, it was an error bringin him in or leave him here, but I won't let the error ruin this club."

Good luck to Djimi n all, but we all knew he couldn't cut it and even made a song about it. Thanks for the service mate, but unfortunately you won't be missed from my point of view. Good luck in the future.

Feeney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sat May 20, 2006 1:10 am

Jesus christ people

Traore was a liability most of the time, but this thread has gone beyond a joke. The slagging off of a player who has been with us for over 5 years is attrocious. Give the bloke some credit he's always given 100% for the club which is certainly more than we can say for others.
Rafa is trying to build a title challenging side and agreed the likes of Traore, Le Talllec, Diao and Cheryou are not needed to do this. But out of those four names who has given his all to the Liverpool cause ?

Bambi on ice, how funny is that ?   :D
66-1112520797

Postby Mark 23 » Sat May 20, 2006 4:17 am

Traore, big heart, somebody elses legs
Mark 23

Postby Mark 23 » Sat May 20, 2006 4:20 am

Do you think you will remember Traore as fondly as Biscan?

Now he was :censored:
Mark 23

Postby Gracias King Rafa » Sat May 20, 2006 6:48 am

Best of luck to you Djimi,always gave me the s***s when he played at left back ,never good enough for us but to his credit gave his all when he did play.
Gracias King Rafa

Postby Liverpool 4 EVA » Sat May 20, 2006 7:04 am

I'm never comfortable when I read insulting comments towards our own players.

Yes, he is an awful player and admitedly he always made me feel extremely nervous when he played, but he had a few good games for us and he always tried his best.

Good luck for the future lad.
Drummerphil - our thoughts are with you
Liverpool 4 EVA
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby thegreedo » Sat May 20, 2006 11:05 am

I think the lad deserves a round of applause. To earn a wage for five years at Anfield with that level of ability is nothing short of a miracle.

I have to say though at the end of the day he is, for the time being still a red and we have always been forgiving of lack of ability, it's just lack of effort that is really unacceptable so, as his level of effort has never really been an issue we should give the lad a break.

"BIGGER??.... I'M NOT 'AVIN' THAT!.... TELL ME WHO'S BIGGER THAN LIVERPOOL???" - Jamie Carragher.

Drummer, gone but never forgotten!
thegreedo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby oakton » Sun May 21, 2006 3:32 pm

Should put together clips of him playing, with the Benny Hill show theme song playing in the background, this guy certainly had provided us a lot of comic relief over the years.
oakton

Postby tubby » Sun May 21, 2006 7:40 pm

Well at least he tried. I thank him though for playing out of his skin durin the later stages of the CL last year. Even in the final he was playing well towards the end,.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion