Guillem balague - Rafa nearly quit last week

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Number 9 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:05 pm

Oh fu'ck here we go again!! :angry:
After reading that what Lynds posted!
Wait till we see the papers in the morning when every fuc'king ratbag journalist has added their own pennies worth in!If you've got nothing to write about sling your shi'te at LFC.
Ballague should have said nothing and IF Rafa gave him the OK to do so he's been a fool.
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:07 pm

Number 9 wrote:Oh fu'ck here we go again!! :angry:
After reading that what Lynds posted!
Wait till we see the papers in the morning when every fuc'king ratbag journalist has added their own pennies worth in!If you've got nothing to write about sling your shi'te at LFC.
Ballague should have said nothing and IF Rafa gave him the OK to do so he's been a fool.

Seriously, I dont think Rafa has given him the ok.

no one knows whats happening behind closed doors except the ones inside the room.

Thats why I don't believe Balague at all in this one and its just stirring up unecessary distraction and trouble in the Liverpool camp.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:14 pm

It would explain that debacle in Belgium on wednesday night, it was the same as some of last seasons performances after argie bargie with the owners.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:25 pm

The best thing to do for the manager, players and supporters, is from now on, ignore what is printed and to concentrate on the team. The same happened last season through the press, unsettling reports that tried to make an impact. Lets concentrate on Sunderland rather than press releases.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:28 pm

Ciggy wrote:Here we go again..............

Furious Benitez threatens to quit Anfield over Barry bid fiasco

[By JOHN EDWARDS Daily Mail.]

‘I am not irritated or angry, and I want to stress that I have no problems with Liverpool’s owners.

'None at all. It is just that I want to clarify what has happened.’

'The owners have told me there is some money available,so I think we can progress.’

Maybe we're too quick to have a go at the owners here.

Rafa blew £11.5M on Babel - which IMO was a waste.

We could have had someone to cover left midfield if he'd kept that money.
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:34 pm

I wonder if Rafa feels a bit guilty about the situation Barry has been left in and its his way of getting the message out..... "It wasn't my fault you were left in the sh!t Gareth!"

I am sure all the players must be as sick as we are that all this cr@p keeps appearing in the press. It certainly can't help when it comes to signing players either. No one wants to go to a club in turmoil if they have other alternatives.
account deleted by request

Postby Ciggy » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:37 pm

s@int wrote:I wonder if Rafa feels a bit guilty about the situation Barry has been left in and its his way of getting the message out..... "It wasn't my fault you were left in the sh!t Gareth!"

Nevermind GazBaz but imagine how Alonso and Finnan feel now?
One was getting sold to fund the Barry deal the other was getting offered with the fund.

So now rafa is left with two unhappy players.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:50 pm

KOPMATT wrote:So whats next for us now then? Another season of us being draggedthrough the dirt and all the washing out on the line for all to see, plus us getting laughed at from all the ther clubs again, great I can't bloody wait!!! Was looking forward for this season too but.........

That seems to be a sad but logical conclusion.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:15 am

I don't like the way this is going.  I don't think Benitez will be with us by the end of the season.  If this doesn't tip him over the edge, it's a matter of time before something else does.

Parry is a wa.nker who should have been sacked years ago, he's not done his job properly imo and the Barry negotiations are just a recent example.  He's a slimy cu.nt who lurks in the background and lets the manager take the stick for his fu.ck ups.  I bet he goes on holiday next week when the sh.it hits the fan.

As for the owners, they're even worse.  Parry is incompetent, but these guys just don't care.  The bad news I think is that they are willing to stick it out and build the stadium because they think they'll make a fortune selling the club on once it's built.  Meanwhile we'll be given no money to compete.  Watch us slide down the table with these fu.ckers in charge, and guess what, Rafa won't stick around long enough to see that happen and I won't blame him.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:19 am

I don't like the way this is going.  I don't think Benitez will be with us by the end of the season.  If this doesn't tip him over the edge, it's a matter of time before something else does.

If we are not challenging for the premiership then its very unlikely he will be.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:52 am

Just showed all the papers headlines on SSN Rafa ready to quit.

Alonso wants out.   :down:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedBlood » Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:03 am

Igor Zidane wrote:Suprise feckin suprise , it's been pretty quiet all feckin summer regarding the yanks , and ONE FECKIN DAY before the season starts , it kicks off again . Truly truly UNFECKINBELIEVABLE. :angry:

JUST GET THE FECK OUT OF OUR CLUB AND LEAVE US ALONE. :no

It a u m8 not an e
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby RedBlood » Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:05 am

skatesy wrote:If Rafa was really close with this guy and Rafa trusted him so much that he would tell him personal information like this do you think that Guillem would then go out and publicize it? I don't think so. If he did then I am sure that Rafa would A) not told him in the first place or, B) not be associated with him.

Rafa is not going to be going and telling people personal information like this if he knows that it is going to get out into the public.

maybe he does wnat it out in public...........hmmm the plot thickens
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:05 am

Effes wrote:

‘I am not irritated or angry, and I want to stress that I have no problems with Liverpool’s owners.

'The owners have told me there is some money available,so I think we can progress.’

didnt you realise yet mate, the owners get the blame for everything on here, eve bad performances.

as far as i can see its rafas toys coming out of the pram again and making sure blame is shifted
112-1077774096

Postby Kharhaz » Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:13 am

peewee wrote:
Effes wrote:

didnt you realise yet mate, the owners get the blame for everything on here, eve bad performances.

as far as i can see its rafas toys coming out of the pram again and making sure blame is shifted

I have seen that more and more. As supporters, we discuss the wheelings and dealings of rafa and have our own opinion of them but the minute the board is mentioned, rafa is blameless and its all the yanks fault. Throughout his reign as Liverpool manager I have had faith, but it is failing through the signings he has made and the players he is being linked with. Gareth Barry at £18 million, ridiculous, some supporters would pay it, some wouldnt, when the board intervene and say "we wont" its there fault. Im not holding much hope for this season.
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion