Gerrard h gona get the sack check itv t t - Seen it check it out

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby mistyred » Sat Aug 30, 2003 12:20 am

Bloody hell u lot.Do u realise that we are never gonna solve this problem?.At work stupid people that support stupid teams are laughing at me,(THAT IS TILL THEY GET A SMACK)I meen chelsea have won 1 title since the 50's and people talk like they are gods cos they have money?our name is dragged through mud by smelly *uckin tv pundits like robby earl,rodney marsh,lawro and others who grudge us for only god knows what reason.They all make sly comments while pi**ing them selfes laughing,and its not our falt,GED's had time now retire and move on gracefuly PLEASE! its the only way.The team is not as it should be,havent u noticed that every time we are losing sammi h has a cheesy f*ckin grin on his face?thats not a leader cos if it was he would know that to play for us is not a laughing matter, its life or death, tears of passion and of sorrow,we have huge waits our shoulders that needs to be lifted not just by the club by us the FANS.Its time to take our place in what is bound to be one of the biggest points in lfcs history and not be bullied by talk that we ARE NOT REAL FANS i for one dont care,if those same people who have the nerve to be such cowards care so little about the club that they will sit there and say everything in rosy while our beloved LFC drowns then it is THEY WHO ARE NOT REAL FANS.They all want guts,blood,thunder and tears but are not willing to show that characteristic them self COWARDS.So i say take a stand my brothers and sisters because we are family maybe not by blood or race or creed but by our love of LFC and that to me is a bond for life!!.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby cheesecakery » Mon Sep 01, 2003 1:38 pm

damn it , now we won at the weekend we will probably keep the manger , come on everyone ..WE WANT GLEN ROEDER ..
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby mistyred » Sat Oct 04, 2003 10:47 pm

Hello *uckers! the big mans back.....What the *uck was giong
on today!? once again i stick to my guns GED should retire
or be sacked because we are never gona win the big 1's...

HI liverpool brothers and sisters............

Supersub and gaz! WWWAAAAAASSSSSSSUUUUUUUPPPPPP?

CHEESY YOU BIG *OOF HOWS IT GOIN STILL TALKIN *HIT.... :;):  :p
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Sat Oct 04, 2003 11:03 pm

nice to see u back mistyred
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby HOULLIER SUX » Wed Oct 08, 2003 2:58 pm

i hope GH will be sacked asap.
HOULLIER SUX

Postby hobbes » Sat Oct 11, 2003 9:07 am

We all are talking about sacking GH. But, why on earth, the Club isn't considering  it. ???
hobbes

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion