Don't let the B@stards grind us down - From mark_p (aka mozam)

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Scottbot » Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:41 pm

Owzat wrote:
HOMER wrote:so how the heck has our team improved in the last 3 years!

I'll spew out one response, "we won the champions league" - what that has to do with winning the league is anyone's guess

Then why on the other hand use our current Champions League predicament as a stick to beat the Manager with? I'm not particularly happy with the state of things right now but imho a lot of posters would be fairly satisfied (i didn't say delighted) with our league form (6pts off the top + a game in hand on most of our rivals) had it not been for our form in the Champions League.

It's all very well saying 'Rafa can't do it in the league', 'he will never win it', 'it's the league we want, not Europe' and then stick the boot into the manager because the European form is poor. I'm not saying a lot of the criticism isn't justified and fairplay to any fan if they have lost faith in the manager but it does strike me that there is a lot of horse s.h...i..t getting spouted on here as well as in the press.

Am simply praying the manager and players can turn it around and all the doom mongerers who only seem to post when things are going bad can f..u...c....k off back to their caves until the next 'crisis'.....plus maybe get yourself a job with one of the tabloids?

Good article i read in the Express today (plus on the website i think) where Carra is asked about the current crisis at Anfield. Carra simply points out that there is one every year. He talks about the 2 Cup defeats to Arsenal in the space of 4 days last season and the FA Cup loss to Burnley in Rafa's first year. i seem to recall it was the end of the world on both occasions then as well.
Last edited by Scottbot on Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fistycuffs » Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:42 pm

RAFA IS A SCUMMY WANNABE PABLO ESCOBAR.

RAFA IS A P.USSY. PABLO IS GOD.
Fistycuffs

Postby Toffeehater » Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:48 pm

heimdall wrote:Well I'm a red who wants Rafa out and I thik there are quite a few coming over to my way of thinking. I'v ebeen very patient with Rafa and I do thank him for the European success plus the FA Cup which we just managed to win from West Ham  :Oo:

BUT He will not win us the league, I am certain of this, our team might be just 6 points from the top but in terms of playing good effective football we are light years away from Chelsea, Arsenal and Manure.

I will however always support the team and I think we will win tonight, I just bloody hope he doesn't play Torres or Kuyt. Give Crouch a go, he looked lively in the 5 minutes he got against Besiktas away!!

BTW Answer me this please, if Rafa is such a tactical genius which everyone claims why does he keep playing Kuyt who is absolutely sh1t at the moment and would struggle for a place in the reserves in my opinion?

you see thats ur opinion , and bet u weren't saying that when he scored frm the pens in the derby and too be fair those 2 clear shots he had were not easy , he had to bend it beyond the keeper into the far post and also the other chance was missed due to gerrard coming over and complicating things , how was he supposed to shoot with gerrard sliding in front of him ???

Match is talking abt blackburn game
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:49 pm

Well i've just watched ONE NIGHT IN MAY ,for the umpteenth time. Guess what ,how the feck can people want rafa to go after that , it feckin makes me sick . Remember how you felt that night ,remember how proud you were and remember the man who made it all happen . Not just on the night ,but the whole feckin campaign. Now imagine what it will feel like when we win the league under the same man, because we will . After the last three or four season's ,what this man as brought to this club of ours he deserves all the time he needs to get it right. HE FECKIN DESERVES OUR LOYALTY AND PATIENCE.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:53 pm

Anfield rapper wrote:I don't know why we bother discussing getting rafa out because it wouldn't happen until the end of the season and by that time we could be in extemely different circumstances.

I agree, we are still in the first half of the season, anything can happen, we may not win the league this season, but we can end up challenging for it, being close to the league (If our key players stay fit and Rafa works on NOT rotating them), However its not the time to debate about Rafa's job, Its the time to focus on the season and each game by its own.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:54 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:HE FECKIN DESERVES OUR LOYALTY AND PATIENCE.

Yesah but I gave him loyalty and patience on Pro Evo and he only won the Champions LEague in the second year and lost a game so he has got to go.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:56 pm

thats totally stupid and off topic though it did crack me up a bit
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:00 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:

Yesah but I gave him loyalty and patience on Pro Evo and he only won the Champions LEague in the second year and lost a game so he has got to go.

Agreed leon , sack him and bring in Souness or dalglish or Martin jol :buttrock
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby muttleyp » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:11 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:Well i've just watched ONE NIGHT IN MAY ,for the umpteenth time. Guess what ,how the feck can people want rafa to go after that , it feckin makes me sick . Remember how you felt that night ,remember how proud you were and remember the man who made it all happen . Not just on the night ,but the whole feckin campaign. Now imagine what it will feel like when we win the league under the same man, because we will . After the last three or four season's ,what this man as brought to this club of ours he deserves all the time he needs to get it right. HE FECKIN DESERVES OUR LOYALTY AND PATIENCE.

Patience seems to be in short supply with some of the more fikle fans on here who seem to think success is something achieved overnight.

Rafa has only been in charge for 3 seaons and has won us 3 trophies so far which isnt a bad return, considering the clear out he has also had to do and the limited funds to work with.
Now that he has a bigger budget that is almost on par with Chavski and the mancs, he should be allowed adeqoute time to build the team he wants.

Remeber it took Fergie more than 3 seasons to build a championship winning team and a squad capable of dominating for years
muttleyp

Postby heimdall » Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:09 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:It's called "fickle" mate - the one word guaranteed to get the numpties' knickers all caught up their a*ses.

How am I fickle, apart form after the Derby game, when I was :censored: :p , I have been less than impressed with Rafa for a bloody long time, and by the way I'm neither stupid or young, wish I was young though  :D

I agree that nothing will happen till the end of the season, probably, and in the meantime I will be 100% behind the team, that is what a lot of you rose tinted lot don't understand, the fact that I love this club every bit as much as you guys do, it's just that I want a different direction, one that will take us forward and that means getting rid of a manager who I don't think has what it takes to win us the league no matter how many years we give him.

Anyway lets stop all the damned feuding, I'm actually getting very bored with it now, I'd rather talk sensibly about our team without all the insults.
heimdall

Postby heimdall » Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:16 pm

Toffeehater wrote:
heimdall wrote:Well I'm a red who wants Rafa out and I thik there are quite a few coming over to my way of thinking. I'v ebeen very patient with Rafa and I do thank him for the European success plus the FA Cup which we just managed to win from West Ham  :Oo:

BUT He will not win us the league, I am certain of this, our team might be just 6 points from the top but in terms of playing good effective football we are light years away from Chelsea, Arsenal and Manure.

I will however always support the team and I think we will win tonight, I just bloody hope he doesn't play Torres or Kuyt. Give Crouch a go, he looked lively in the 5 minutes he got against Besiktas away!!

BTW Answer me this please, if Rafa is such a tactical genius which everyone claims why does he keep playing Kuyt who is absolutely sh1t at the moment and would struggle for a place in the reserves in my opinion?

you see thats ur opinion , and bet u weren't saying that when he scored frm the pens in the derby and too be fair those 2 clear shots he had were not easy , he had to bend it beyond the keeper into the far post and also the other chance was missed due to gerrard coming over and complicating things , how was he supposed to shoot with gerrard sliding in front of him ???

Match is talking abt blackburn game

Please tell me you are joking and not seriously saying that it was Gerrard's fault that Kuyt didn't score!   ???  ???
heimdall

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:38 pm

heimdall wrote:for the league Well I'm a red who wants Rafa out and I thik there are quite a few coming over to my way of thinking. I'v ebeen very patient with Rafa and I do thank him for the European success plus the FA Cup which we just managed to win from West Ham  :Oo:

Im absolutly :censored: gobsmacked reading your post. You call yourself a Liverpool fan lad, well we can do without fans like you. You are in the minority lad .I suppose you sit in front of your telly every game critisising everything that Rafa does.

Two European finals an FA cup second in the league all in 3 seasons and finishing  above Arsenal who you say we are light years away from not bad work from a manager you want to go . Why not get rid of the whole :censored: team while your at it there the ones performing week in week out. there the ones who have been playing :censored: at the moment.

Im from the old Liverpool days and ill tell you what mate we wouldnt of had no :censored: history if we started to call for Shanks to go after 3 seasons it took him 6 years to create a great liverpool side.

In the last three seasons under Rafa hes more than done enough to earn our loyalty and respect in fact i will go as far to say that he is up there with Shanks, Paisley and Kenny.

You say you thank him for the cups that hes won, you should be going down on your knees mate praying in case he walks out on us.

As a fan you dont have much faith in the team you support we are still in the mix for the prem and i bet you wil be the firat one singing the managers praises if we do win it.

We will win the prem under Rafa if not this season then next. Ive just let my brother read your post who by the way is a bitters and he laughed his head off, even he said that Rafa will win the premier league, hes building lad building us a team look in the dictionary if you dont understand what building means.

I just hope its with us and not some other team because of fans like you driving him away.

I know im ranting on and i apologise if i upset anyone on here but this man has been loyal to us. Turning down a move to Madrid Why because he believes we are going somewhere.

Ok some dont like the way we are playing football at the moment ive been guilty of moaning myself but changing the manager has never even enterd my head. Im grate ful to Rafa for putting us back on the map in Europes elite  Why do you think Maureen hated him because Rafa conquerd the best teams in Europe something he couldnt do while at Chelsea  even after buying up the supposedly best players around and spending 200 million .

I am writing this as im watching the game were 7-0 up not bad for a manager who you want to go.

Rant over
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:20 pm

Big Niall wrote:I'll always have great memories of winning the champions league but he will never win the league which is what most of us crave.

I also HATE when managers lie after games, after Besiktas if he just said that we were poor I'd be happier than after he tried to make out that we actually played well and were unlucky.

I also hate the style of football. .

:D  :laugh:  :laugh: what a funny post

He'll never win us the league  :D the comedians were in full swing  earlier I see
Last edited by zarababe on Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:50 am

Igor Zidane wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

Agreed leon , sack him and bring in Souness or dalglish or Martin jol :buttrock

Id have Gary Megson myself hes due for another club maybe we can do a deal and swap him with Rafa :D
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redtrader74 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:55 am

There was excellent support for Rafa from the matchgoers last night, they showed the press what regard real fans hold Rafa in.
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion