DEJAN LOVREN - Official thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby C-R » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:03 pm

Lovren international withdrawal is due to abdominal pain.
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ballotelliman » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:33 pm

cardiff-red » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:03 pm wrote:Lovren international withdrawal is due to abdominal pain.

that explains why hes been so slow at defending corners hes pregnant  :laugh:
ballotelliman
LFC Member

Postby Kash_Mountain » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:08 pm

Heard that it's actually a groin problem. No indication yet as to the seriousness of it.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:47 pm

Lovren out till the 22nd of October with abdominal strain.

Courtesy of http://www.physioroom.com

7   D Lovren    Abdominal Strain 22nd Oct 14

So with Sakho ruled out we now have only Skrtel and Toure available......It beggars belief why we let Ilori leave on loan ,who is now incidentally a shining light
in the Bordeaux defence with Blanc reportedly intent on making his transfer permanent and his no.1  priority next season . ???
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:10 pm

he should be back for the madrid game so that just leaves qpr on the 18th. they are terrible and we should have more than enough with skrtel and toure to take the points.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:33 pm

Lovren back in training
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:41 pm

What is happening with this guy??
He day dreams more than Agger!!!
He can't win a header and his positional play is horrible.
I honestly feel like we've downgraded here, and I was expecting him to be a world beater here at Anfield.. im really dissatisfied and disappointed in Lovren so far.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:54 pm

Must have gid him a kick up the *****!! Thank god its not gonna extra time :)
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby Stu the Red » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:02 pm

Can believe the stick he's getting from some, its not a suprise some look for scape goats but he's been nowhere near as bad as made out. He's been pretty decent for me, his distribution when he has time annoys me, apart from that looks a good player, whats around him is shocking and hanging him out to dry time and time again.

The Swansea goal tonight was not anything to do with him, not being funny, Borini tried to make a tackle and it was a stupid deflection which allowed Emnes in and the finish was quality. Sometimes you concede goals due to a lucky bounce, that was one of those times. People blaming Dejan for that are wide of the mark. But there you go.
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:04 pm

Stu the Red » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:02 pm wrote:Can believe the stick he's getting from some, its not a suprise some look for scape goats but he's been nowhere near as bad as made out. He's been pretty decent for me, his distribution when he has time annoys me, apart from that looks a good player, whats around him is shocking and hanging him out to dry time and time again.

The Swansea goal tonight was not anything to do with him, not being funny, Borini tried to make a tackle and it was a stupid deflection which allowed Emnes in and the finish was quality. Sometimes you concede goals due to a lucky bounce, that was one of those times. People blaming Dejan for that are wide of the mark. But there you go.

Agree with Stu, Lovren gets a lot of flack, but he's often let down by his team mates. However, I thought he looked more settled with Toure today.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:49 pm

Stu the Red » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:02 pm wrote:Can believe the stick he's getting from some, its not a suprise some look for scape goats but he's been nowhere near as bad as made out. He's been pretty decent for me, his distribution when he has time annoys me, apart from that looks a good player, whats around him is shocking and hanging him out to dry time and time again.

Hmm, I think he should have done better there Stu, he had a lapse of concentration and got caught sleeping.

Yes it was a bounce, but to me there was a lapse of concentration.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:54 pm

as kewell said he did look more composed alongside toure.
still he is prone to switching off but no worse than any of the rest. should have done much better for the goal but he more than made up for it the other end.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:56 pm

Not saying that he is THE problem but definitely a part of the problem. No better than everybody else I'm afraid.

As for their goal, I've seen worse mistakes but Lovren should still carry a bit of blame for that. Like MH said, he was caught ball watching.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Stu the Red » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:58 pm

No disagree, as a player you see a lot of things, a lucky bounce is not something you can anticipate, if I was going to blame anyone for that it would have been the Italian flop, however I don't believe he done much wrong either.

The shape was good and any normal pass wouldn't have found it's target so we were unfortunate that that one did.

Good header at the back stick too
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby metalhead » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:02 am

Stu the Red » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:58 pm wrote:No disagree, as a player you see a lot of things, a lucky bounce is not something you can anticipate, if I was going to blame anyone for that it would have been the Italian flop, however I don't believe he done much wrong either.

The shape was good and any normal pass wouldn't have found it's target so we were unfortunate that that one did.

Good header at the back stick too

Oppo GK kinda made a rash decision to go for it though, but brilliant header I agree.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion