Dani pacheco

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Barca Murph » Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:41 am

I have been told that you have, shall i say aquired this young player from us.

You can see abit about him here:
http://www.airfutbol.com/videodanipacheco.htm
Barca Murph

Postby Well Red » Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:46 am

where have you heard this from?
I doubt Barca would let a player of Pacheco's future-calibre go easily ???
THERE WILL BE LIFE AFTER TORRES:

Well Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Barca Murph » Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:52 am

Like other youth players before him, Barca are helpless to stop him going. We're not allowed to offer a pro contract at the same time as English clubs. So a fair few players have gone for the money, and also the promise of first team football

:(
Barca Murph

Postby The Ace1983 » Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:10 pm

We must have the most active youth-scouting scene in football. Sorry for your loss Barca Murph, but this is good for Liverpool, I hope.
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lio » Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:42 pm

Well Red wrote:where have you heard this from?
I doubt Barca would let a player of Pacheco's future-calibre go easily ???

Think the news spark off from sky sports mate.

" ... The 16-year-old, nicknamed The Killer by his team-mates, was regarded as one of the best youngsters in the youth set-up at Camp Nou and only arrived as a 13-year-old from Malaga.
However, he has shunned their offer of professional terms in order to pen a three-year deal at Anfield. "

Looking at the way we are recruiting these youngsters in the past month seems to me we are serious about the future of LFC into the next decade.

:buttrock
lio

Postby flamingpoe » Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:47 pm

pacheco's deffianately been confirmed as a signing, lio i agree with you our youth team looks a little as what i would call it and my mates would call it beastly! :D :D :D
flamingpoe

Postby lio » Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:00 pm

flamingpoe wrote:pacheco's deffianately been confirmed as a signing, lio i agree with you our youth team looks a little as what i would call it and my mates would call it beastly! :D :D :D

:buttrock Yes flam,
... and why not for compensation fee will be ~£0.35 mil as reported in the Daily Mail (comments).

Liverpool's capture will surely cause an uproar that another fine talent has slipped through the Camp Nou net.  :D
lio

Postby El Nino_#9 » Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:37 pm

i've never heard of this fella, anyone care to explain what positition he plays, strengths, weaknesses, etc....
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby flamingpoe » Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:44 pm

he is a striker and currently played for the barca youth team and also he is a spanish kid that plays for the under 18's currently (hes 16) they have said that he is going to be the next raul, he has alot of pace and strength, and has shown a great deal of promise, he has played for the spanish under 18's 4 times and scored 3 goals, his nickname is "The Killer" he should be joining our youth squad as will - Alex Kacaniklic, Marvin Purie, Mikel San Jose, Nikolai Mikhailov, Krisztian Nemeth and Andras Simon

on the premiership latest page it states Liverpool Recruit Barcelona’s Young Striker Dani Pacheco – Barca Youth Coach Says Dani’s Reds Move A Great Loss To Catalans
Submitted by Niraj Prabhu on Sat, 2007-06-30 12:07.
Liverpool have continued their youth recruitment policy with the latest acquisition being teenage striker Dani Pacheco, who has arrived at Anfield on a three-year deal rejecting professional contract at Barcelona.

16-year-old Dani, who had joined Barca from Malaga three years ago, goes by the nickname of The Killer, will join new arrivals Alex Kacaniklic, Marvin Purie, Mikel San Jose, Nikolai Mikhailov, Krisztian Nemeth and Andras Simon at the Reds reserves.

Barca youth coach Garcia Pimienta said that Dani’s move to England is a “great loss” to the Catalan giants.

"It is a great loss for the club because he is a forward with a lot of quality," Garcia told Sport. "He has been our top goalscorer and has already played for the youth team.

"Alongside Thiago Alcantara and Gai Assulin, he is one of the cadets we had the most hope for, but nothing can be done anymore. Everything happened very suddenly."

will that do passmeistro?
flamingpoe

Postby hotee_f » Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:47 pm

He is quick, strong and also one of the rare youth players who possess a thunderous shot from long distances at only the age of 16 years old. Believe me, this player is good. I think liverpool f.c at the moment is the best club in the world in active youth searching. We r signing players every day. For instance, Man Utd has only signed 2 youths (2 nigerians) so far.
Players i think who have a real opportunity to break into the first team one day are Anderson, Hamill, Leto, Leiva, Linfield (very good)
hotee_f

Postby lakes10 » Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:48 pm

wow i have only just seen this.
This is great news, how they hell did we get him. the kid is going to be very very big.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Naomi » Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:53 pm

It's a good sign that the powers that be are looking to the future and not just the here and now by capturing this youngsters early
You can buy all the quality you like, but without desire, passion and the insatiable will to win, it’s nothing.
Naomi

Postby flamingpoe » Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:54 pm

and you call yourself a elite member lakes10 :P :D , and hotee f leiva and leto might even be in our reserve team seeing as they are 20 and 21!, how old is messi, robinho etc? leiva is something very special he wouldn't be brazils under 21 captain for nowt :D
flamingpoe

Postby lakes10 » Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:03 pm

flamingpoe wrote:and you call yourself a elite member lakes10 :P :D , and hotee f leiva and leto might even be in our reserve team seeing as they are 20 and 21!, how old is messi, robinho etc? leiva is something very special he wouldn't be brazils under 21 captain for nowt :D

lol......i had F1 on sorry, i will not do it again.
leiva is great, he just needs to stay on his feet more.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby flamingpoe » Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:07 pm

seconds 2 that lakes10, but thats the spanish wimps teaching him there game init! :P got a damn good long range shot tho aint he, and he looks very dangerous from free kicks, and his long range passes are pretty good, all he needs is a little tweaking but thats what rafa was probs thinking when he bought him, whos in pole position sides?!
flamingpoe

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion