Dani pacheco/krizstain nemeth

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby adammac19 » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:50 pm

I thin both players look like they have some of the right tools to make it to the Liverpool first team. Pacheco offers very good movement on the front line, great first touch to control the ball and a bit of play making skill but still think he needs to hit the gym to add a few more pounds of muscle and work on his finishing. I think he can do with a season with he reserves.

Nemeth on the other hand I think is more of a finish article than Pacheco, he has that great ability to pop into the right place at the right time to finish off a play. Looks of a real goal scorer and I think right now in his development he could use a season out on loan to help get experience in pressure games where the results matter rather than the reserve league.
adammac19

Postby Penguins » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:38 pm

I think those 2 players are promising prospects but please, they are 17 and 19 years old.

I am rather worried right now about our depth.
I do expect those 2 players along with maybe a few more to play in the 1st team, but it is too early for that.

And right now we have Torres as our only striker.
I mean Kuyt and Voronin are the only senior players
available if Torres is injured. That is terrible.
I am all for talents but we can't expect a bunch of kids to go from reserve team football and just take the PL by storm.

I would like us to send them on loan to a chamionship side so the can get some 1st team competetive football.
The will develop their games and it will be good to see how they handle it.
Much better than to out them on the bench and then expecting top performances when called upon.
Way too early to put that kind of pressure on them.
Penguins
LFC Super Member

Postby SundanceKid » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:41 am

redhayesy wrote:nemeth"s a great prospect, however wouldn"t be a bad idea to loan him out for a season
to give him regular first team experience, watford are interested in taking him on loan
which i think would benefit both player & club.

Worst case scenario is he likes that he gets more playing time elsewhere and wishes to sign with them. Then he becomes a star with whatever club he's signed with and all the big prestigious clubs are after him and we lose our little Pacheco
"Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool red"
SundanceKid

Postby GYBS » Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:03 am

Think nemeth has a bit more of a chance to stepping up than pacheco - the young spanish lad looks like he could be a great player but still go a lot to learn - ie getting his feet in tune with his head .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SundanceKid » Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:32 am

GYBS wrote:Think nemeth has a bit more of a chance to stepping up than pacheco - the young spanish lad looks like he could be a great player but still go a lot to learn - ie getting his feet in tune with his head .

I'm feeling much the opposite. In terms of scoring goals maybe Nemeth is ahead but I can see Pacheco creating a lot more
"Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool red"
SundanceKid

Postby GYBS » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:47 am

SundanceKid wrote:
GYBS wrote:Think nemeth has a bit more of a chance to stepping up than pacheco - the young spanish lad looks like he could be a great player but still go a lot to learn - ie getting his feet in tune with his head .

I'm feeling much the opposite. In terms of scoring goals maybe Nemeth is ahead but I can see Pacheco creating a lot more

once his feet catch up with his head definatly
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedBlood » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:01 pm

GYBS wrote:
SundanceKid wrote:

once his feet catch up with his head definatly

what u chatting about feet 4

hes excellent with his feet, his control, the way he runs with the ball, his clever passes

have u not seen him play???
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby Owzat » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:14 pm

RedBlood wrote:what u chatting about feet 4

hes excellent with his feet, his control, the way he runs with the ball, his clever passes

I think he was saying that he thinks a lot quicker than his feet can react, like some of us older blokes who are sharper in mind than in body
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:17 pm

Owzat wrote:
RedBlood wrote:what u chatting about feet 4

I think he was saying that he thinks a lot quicker than his feet can react, like some of us older blokes who are sharper in mind than in body

LOL...

I think I'll use that phrase next time the wife asks "Who peed on the bathroom floor ?"...

I can't keep blaming the kids.....
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion