Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

City or now

City the Billionaires, in the bottom half
21%
Liverpool the paupers sitting second
79%

Total votes : 24

Postby tubby » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:31 pm

Yes but it doesn't quite seem to be working does it. Either Rafa doesn't play them in the right formation of doesnt play them at all.:laugh: Id rather he spubnk loads of wonga on top class players then at least we would overall have a better squad out on the pitch playing no matter what the line up.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:49 pm

bavlondon wrote:Yes but it doesn't quite seem to be working does it. Either Rafa doesn't play them in the right formation of doesnt play them at all.:laugh: Id rather he spubnk loads of wonga on top class players then at least we would overall have a better squad out on the pitch playing no matter what the line up.

You are a total fuc.king gobsh.ite.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:52 pm

bavlondon wrote:Yes but it doesn't quite seem to be working does it. Either Rafa doesn't play them in the right formation of doesnt play them at all.:laugh: Id rather he spubnk loads of wonga on top class players then at least we would overall have a better squad out on the pitch playing no matter what the line up.

Bav Galactico doesn't always work mate, Just look at Madrid
the last couple of years.

You need a nice balance not to many ego's in the dressing room.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:01 pm

mistyred wrote:

Bav Galactico doesn't always work mate, Just look at Madrid
the last couple of years.

You need a nice balance not to many ego's in the dressing room.

Correcto.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:05 pm

Stability is all i want , it'll bring it's own rewards , as will proper custodians of our club . I voted for two , for the sake of arguement. I would take playing in the 2nd division if it meant getting our club back . That's from the bottom of my heart.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:01 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:

Bit harsh that
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:04 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:

And you are a pathetic excuse for a tur.d who has nothing better to do than hurl insults and bully other members becasue you are a mod. You don't scare me you kno.b head. Is that any way for a mod to behave? Perhaps we should all respond in like from now on.

My point was....well seeing as you have shown you are too dumb to understand what I was saying let me dumb it down for you.

If you have lots of good players then there is more chance you will do better. If you have some good players and some average players then the chances you will do well are less.

Does that comprehend you f.ucking waste of space piece of shi.t? Why dont you grow yourself a di.ck and then go and fuc.k yourself if with it. Once you have finished pull your head out of your Rafas :censored:.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion