Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:35 pm

Dalglish wrote: :D

STOP THEIF
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:18 pm

Hanson and Lawro were fantastic players. They had the highest standards.

The fact is Hanson believes that "first is first and second is nowhere". Now we are supposed to think 4th is great.

They are guys who love the club and find it hard to see LFC like an old woman (what is about Joan Collins on this thread) who has aged badly and living off past glories.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JOEY B » Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:21 pm

Hansen and Lawerson are living in the past when Liverpool were the best side in the world and won things for fun,unfortuanetly we are by Liverpool standards in the doldrums at the minute and the last thing the club needs is former players underminding the managers position.           

The man needs time.
JOEY B

Postby ronmeister » Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:06 pm

And i suppose because of him beind such a good player for liverpool he can say what he likes about us and disrupt the squad with this sort of dribble and blame it all on being a passionate supporter ,what total ****** ,he is a pundit(a bad one as well in my opinion) just looking to get a bit more attention the bloke is an Idiot who in there right mind can say LFC is becoming a relic just look how well we are progressing i mean we are looking for fourth spot this year a half decent run in europe and where in danger of becoming a relic,Ok its frustrating only aiming for fourth but we are certainly improving with every game and in a year or two we will be competeing for the title.Its a shame how great former players are chomping at the bit to have a moan about us lets just hope drivel like this will spur us on more to prove him wrong
ronmeister

Postby 109-1105722616 » Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:33 pm

they are unfair to compare any team to the great liverpool team that they were in.  id be surprised if chelsea ever got that good
109-1105722616

Postby 84-1106852058 » Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:53 pm

Alan Hanson was a great player for Liverpool F.C. I also think he is a good pundit.Has he been slagged off on here on a regular basis or just recently because he has had a go at Liverpool.What he said after the Burnley and Southampton games not without some justifcation,the same comments where being made in countless pubs and clubs across Merseyside.
   It was nice to see J.C.come out and show he was upset by the comments,it shows his love for the club.Not like another local lad whose going to review things at the end of the season
   My first post hope I havent ruffled too many feathers.
84-1106852058

Postby Santa » Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:22 pm

bigmick wrote:
marklfc wrote:i hate lawlerson, the horrible little queer

You probably mean Lawrenson. You're probably a bit young to remember but he was an absolutely fabulous centre half. Pure class and along with Hansen, the best central-defensive partnership I have ever seen.
That said, I guess you are entitled to your opinion, such as it is.

In a way Lawrenson compliments Hansen with his ball heading ability (and last ditch tackling), which if I remember correctly, is just about his (AH) only weakness as a CB.
Last edited by Santa on Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion