Boro make heskey enquiry...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby antz » Thu Jan 08, 2004 11:51 am

JBG dont you think its up to the coaching staff and management to get the best out of players, If Emile has the ability surely the manager should demand he performs to the best of his ability week in week out. If the player doesnt deliver the manger should give the player a bollocking. Stevie Gerrard said last night that alot of the players were not performing  do you think ferguson would allow the mancs to under perform for such a long period. GH has to go he cannot make the players perform on a regular basis simple as that
antz

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Fri Jan 09, 2004 5:32 pm

So now that Heskey has put in 1 and a half good performances everyone loves him, we'll see how you feel in about a month..

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby columbia » Fri Jan 09, 2004 7:25 pm

him and diouf should both be sold at the end of the season but not before imo
columbia

Postby leothelion » Sat Jan 10, 2004 3:21 am

have to agree heskey had A good game but he has to be consistent he has the ability how many bad games compared to good games has he had
I like heskey but not as a lone striker ,not for a replacement for owen
he could and should be doing better whether this is GH fault for allowing him to under achieve or that hes lazy i don't know
but how long do we put up with under achievers and that could go for a lot of players and management
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
"MEMBER OF BEAVIS CREW"
leothelion
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DAV » Sat Jan 10, 2004 6:05 pm

get rid of him he's a striker and all anyones says about him is theirs more 2 his game than scoring.
What the hell is it and if that is so maybe he should become a midfielder as his strike rate is cr#p
DAV
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion