Booing at the game

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby kazza » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:10 pm

When you boo the team you boo the badge, that is never ok!
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:15 am

kazza » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:10 am wrote:When you boo the team you boo the badge, that is never ok!

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:24 am

Reg » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:15 am wrote:
kazza » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:10 am wrote:When you boo the team you boo the badge, that is never ok!

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Glad I could help  :D
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:14 pm

RedAnt wrote:So you're saying we should shout and swear like adults rather than boo the panto villain? Or that it's wrong to express negativity? It seems the fans have sat quiet for years upon years and in recent times have seen massive decline in more ways than just stadium behaviour. I don't know who the boos were aimed at but I'd guess it was either owners or manager. It may seem childish but at least it's not riots or outright abuse (though granted there's some of that). It seems a bit odd to pick the booing out. I'm a lifelong Liverpool fan and in my eyes it's a far greater discomfort to see Brendan Rodgers sitting there, paid a fortune and leading our beloved club down the sh*tter. If a few boos would sort his ego out then I'd welcome them, but I suspect he ain't that arsed at the end of the day. No doubt in front of the media BR would claim they're boos of affection.

I have enjoyed the debate but now hopefully its immaterial?
Just to clarify:
Evertonians boo, because they are w@nkers. Liverpudlians dont, because we are not
Simples
:eyebrow
Thommo's perm

Postby RedAnt » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:45 pm

Thommo's perm » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:14 pm wrote:
RedAnt wrote:So you're saying we should shout and swear like adults rather than boo the panto villain? Or that it's wrong to express negativity? It seems the fans have sat quiet for years upon years and in recent times have seen massive decline in more ways than just stadium behaviour. I don't know who the boos were aimed at but I'd guess it was either owners or manager. It may seem childish but at least it's not riots or outright abuse (though granted there's some of that). It seems a bit odd to pick the booing out. I'm a lifelong Liverpool fan and in my eyes it's a far greater discomfort to see Brendan Rodgers sitting there, paid a fortune and leading our beloved club down the sh*tter. If a few boos would sort his ego out then I'd welcome them, but I suspect he ain't that arsed at the end of the day. No doubt in front of the media BR would claim they're boos of affection.

I have enjoyed the debate but now hopefully its immaterial?
Just to clarify:
Evertonians boo, because they are w@nkers. Liverpudlians dont, because we are not
Simples
:eyebrow

Enjoyed it too :)

Let's hope there's no more booing and leaving early and stuff. I'm looking forwards to moving on.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:33 pm

Thommo's perm » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:34 am wrote:Im not talking about entitlement. By your logic its acceptable to throw things on the pitch or at the dugout because youve paid your entrance fee? I am talking about how we, the best supporters in the world, are perceived and judged by our behaviour. It is full on wool behaviour to boo and only w@nkers would participate in it. What I am getting from various people here is that not only is it acceptable to be a w@nker, but it should be encouraged!
Please dont try to trivialise it, because its as important as supporting the team. I go the match with the same people and sit in the same place in the Kop and not one, not one of these men would ever dream of standing up and booing the team they support. They have more class and dignity than to embarrass themselves and the club by booing.
I really cant get my head round why anyone would defend it, never mind do it?
These are sad times for the once mighty LFC, both on and off the pitch and if people are ok with making a cu'nt out of yourself and the club then it shows how far we have fallen. Its attention seeking, childish and degrading and if people cant see that then we are well and truly fu'cked.

Seriously mate when is the last time you seen anyone get a finger wagging from a old die hard ,all the ones that brought us into line with just a frosty look have either died or cant be arsed anymore ,and its not out of towner's that are doing the booing mate its young Scousers !  The sad truth is this has been seeping into Anfield for longer than is comfortable. I mean you know as well as I do that lately the fans have sat in stunned silence at some of the performances ,it was only a matter of time before those less enchanted with the place would make their feelings known.

It kills me to say it ,but Anfield to the 'new generation 'just doesn't hold the wonder it held for us mate ,what made it special has dissipated with the passing of when it resonated with a relevant voice. Its become divided betwixt the Old Guard and the New ,and frankly the latter have no rules.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:42 pm

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
:wwww
Thommo's perm

Postby Reg » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:45 am

Red, its the internet generation, the FIFA16 managers, everyone has an opinion, everyone wants to be heard. Reality tv time.

Just like you and me on this forum! ;-)  How many hours do we waste on this forum when 30 years ago we would have been out doing something more constructive?!
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:04 pm

Reg » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:45 am wrote:Red, its the internet generation, the FIFA16 managers, everyone has an opinion, everyone wants to be heard. Reality tv time.

Just like you and me on this forum! ;-)  How many hours do we waste on this forum when 30 years ago we would have been out doing something more constructive?!

That really hits home fella ,so I've just reported that post for inciting melancholia   :;):
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:30 pm

Bitter bluenose behaviour_ FACT!
:buttrock
Thommo's perm

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion