Baros - Finished at liverpool?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:08 pm

Rafa didn't even look at him when he came off, i honestly think he's finished at Liverpool.  Doesn't pass, too selfish and not half as good as he thinks he is, i reacon we would get 8 million for him.  Bascially its player like this (who are inconsistant) who are consting us matches and points, we should have breezed Everton 4-0 and Baros nearly costs us...only time will tell but today, i think, is the start of Evertons down fall and i think we'll get 4th, Bolton 5th and Everton 6th.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFCFan4Life » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:11 pm

His career at Anfield is officialy over.
You'll Never Walk Alone drummerphil
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:14 pm

everytime he gets the ball he goes head down and runs into trouble.....i'm sorry but now i know why Heskey got the nod ahead of Baros week in, week out, because he passed the ball and made goals as well as (occasionally) scoring them!

Morientes is the way forward, always passing, always working hard....as for that shot, it was world class!  He didn;'t even looked to see where the goal was, he just knew and hit it!
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Iceman69 » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:27 pm

Baros Deserved to get sent off for 3 Reasons.

1. He missed a clean through chance,that Michael Owen would have buried.

2. He missed a second clean through chance when Martin, the old tw*t was lying on the floor and baros only had to dink it over him. the blind c*nt! if he'd have lifted his head up, he would have seen that Martin was ****** his pants on the floor.

3. when he made that good challenge on Stubbs, he didnt do enough to end his career and break his legs. the fat, flat nosed blue nose with only one testicle!
the fatty got up and walked away, unlike half the challenges in the first half by the blue ******.

F*ck off baros with smicer, whos also fecking useless.

had enough now of Baros's rubbish, he could have passed to others if he had vision, he's a one trick pony.

I just regret Owen is not still here to partner Morientes.

Fernando's class will show no doubt. cracking shot 1st half
Iceman69

Postby mike72 » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:27 pm

Getting himself banned for 3 games, when we have Cisse, Sinama-Pongolle and Mellor out for the season and Morientes and Kewell also injured, he can have no complaints if Rafa offloads him at the end of the season.
mike72

Postby hawkmoon269 » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:28 pm

As I said in another topic, he just isn't a "killer" striker.  Two 1-on-1's today, and he missed both!!!! He wasted so many chances to put other players through - and then he gets sent off!
And get's banned! 

We need a quality striker to partner Morientes, someone who can feed of him, to follow in and put the keeper under pressure.  When Morientes shot was parried by Martyn, Luis Garcia was following in, not Baros.

MAybe we should bring back Owen!!!
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:29 pm

7_Kewell wrote:Rafa didn't even look at him when he came off, i honestly think he's finished at Liverpool.  Doesn't pass, too selfish and not half as good as he thinks he is, i reacon we would get 8 million for him.  Bascially its player like this (who are inconsistant) who are consting us matches and points, we should have breezed Everton 4-0 and Baros nearly costs us...only time will tell but today, i think, is the start of Evertons down fall and i think we'll get 4th, Bolton 5th and Everton 6th.

What are you on about?, rafa hit his back as if to say you played well, rafa blew a gasket for him gettin sent off, ffs give the boss a break an Milan. We will have to miss him for 3 games now, mark my words Rafa was not to happy with that sendin off I can assure you, and milan only done what they done the whole game only them ****** :angry: stayed on the pitch :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:39 pm

What are you on about?, rafa hit his back as if to say you played well

what you talking about?!!?  Rafa ignored Baros when he came off, he looked the other way and didn't acknowledge him, he certainly didn;t "hit his back as if to say you played well" he was standing 30 feet away!

Baros is finished at the club, we don't need players who are selffish and (when dropper) go to the newspapers saying how they might leave!
Last edited by 7_Kewell on Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:41 pm

7_Kewell wrote:

what you talking about?!!?  Rafa ignored Baros when he came off, he looked the other way and didn't acknowledge him, he certainly didn;t "rafa hit his back as if to say you played well" he was standing 30 feet away!

Baros is finished at the club, we don't need players who are selffish and (when dropper) go to the newspapers saying how they might leave!

so f@ckin what why are you lookin for a scape goat we won for f@cks sake.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:44 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:

what you talking about?!!?  Rafa ignored Baros when he came off, he looked the other way and didn't acknowledge him, he certainly didn;t "rafa hit his back as if to say you played well" he was standing 30 feet away!

Yes we won, but with a sharper killer striker, we could have won more comfortably.
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:44 pm

yes, we won today, but then we'll draw to Bolton and be back where we are!  Fact is, as Rafa has said, we have too many players who will put in a good performance then play very average next game.  Why did we look like scoring 5 today, yet struggled against the very average Blackburn??
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:45 pm

FAO Banana...

Answer me this, do you still rate Baros above Owen?
115-1073096938

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:48 pm

hawkmoon269 wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:

Yes we won, but with a sharper killer striker, we could have won more comfortably.

f@ck off fo f@cks sake same old sh!te some people are just never pleased
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:50 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote (hawkmoon269 @ Mar. 20 2005,18:44)
Quote (Igor Zidane @ Mar. 20 2005,18:41)
Quote (7_Kewell @ Mar. 20 2005,18:39)

f@ck off fo f@cks sake same old sh!te some people are just never pleased

no i'm not pleased!!!  Why did we play like this today, when we played ****** against Blackburn?!?!?

We have too many inconsistent players, thats why we are 5th!!!  I;m not blaming Rafa, he knows the problems and will sort them out in the summer, hence 6 or 7 will go, Baros included.
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:51 pm

you have to draw a line
baros was rubbish in this match
but owen is gone and we just won the game
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion