Bad draw - Juve

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:17 pm

The Return of the Judge wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:by the way leon ,know where i can get tickets for the juve game. only kiddin ace.

not very apt, but never mind ace!!

agreed apologies
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:18 pm

maybe so, but why should a few nobs stop me from flying to turin and enjoying the atmos.

i spoke to my pilot brother for a flight on virgin airways, so i'm all set
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:20 pm

The Return of the Judge wrote:maybe so, but why should a few nobs stop me from flying to turin and enjoying the atmos.

??? And why would you do that when Liverpool may not be allocated any tickets ???
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:21 pm

Did anyone see the look on that UEFA blokes face when he drew Juventus? It looked like he'd sh#t himself at exactly the same time he remembered he was commando.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:24 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
The Return of the Judge wrote:maybe so, but why should a few nobs stop me from flying to turin and enjoying the atmos.

??? And why would you do that when Liverpool may not be allocated any tickets ???

i have a couple of friends who fly to turin regular, and theyve expressed a desire to watch the game if poss. if any tickets are available, my bruv can usually get some thru the airline. ive had some for previous world cups on the same basis.

so if its possible, he's gonna sort it for me

fingers crossed
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:27 pm

i personally think it will be a special atmosphere at both legs the clubs and supporters will go out of there was to make it so as i said before its destiny it was meant to be i think it will be a fitting memorial to 39 dead fans and i also think that every one who goes the match or not should do everthing in their power to make it so.
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:27 pm

Best thing any Liverpool supporter can do for the club is to stay away from the away leg, unless they want to end up in hospital even the Liverpool die hards wont be going, at least they have sense.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:29 pm

it may not be as bad as some folk say.

i was there in 1985, and if its possible i will be there in 2005

you'll see quite a few diehards there
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:32 pm

I'm not worried about the home leg, I can't see there being any trouble. But the away leg is a different kettle of fish altogether - I think the police will keep a reasonable lid on things inside the ground  but I wouldn't want to be a scouser walking the streets of Turin that night, it's a rough enough place as it is
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:34 pm

woof woof ! wrote:I'm not a "hooligan" but I've still got my post match T shirt . Liverpool 39 Juve 0 .

Can't believe that I actually wore it . :(
Hope we can show the  Juventus fans a great welcome ,although there''s no way I would attend the return leg.Can't expect them to forgive us so easily.

I hope nobody here is under any illusion regarding the problem with this tie.

It goes without saying that the clubs will be doing their utmost to increase the peace but their ultras WILL be on the hunt.

You have to bear in mind as well that policing in Britain is lightyears ahead of parts of Europe with the football "problem"

Bars will be closed, missiles throughout the game and a few hours hanging about after the final whistle then a dodgy walk back to the hotels  :(

I pray that Im wrong
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:35 pm

The Return of the Judge wrote:thats just your birthday, stop plugging it mate :D  :p

dunno why you made a joke about such a sad day in history judge?
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:38 pm

LFC #1 wrote:
The Return of the Judge wrote:thats just your birthday, stop plugging it mate :D  :p

dunno why you made a joke about such a sad day in history judge?

we all make mistakes ace ,it wasnt meant to be disrespectful
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:41 pm

.. I'm pleased with the draw.. no game is easy.. hope Bayern dump Chelski out..

..Juve representatives have already spoken positively about the game and how they and we shall plan to commemorate, remember and play on.. spooky it is actually 20 years since those tragic events..

.. Com on the Reds.. I have a gd feeling about this.. Alonsooooo bak by then too hopefully ... :)

.. BTW it was really funny hearing the grt histories of each club as the draw was made... until they got to Chelski :D :laugh:
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:47 pm

The Return of the Judge wrote:was anyone else there, and did they see that also??

i think the match will pass uneventfully, with a massive police presence

I was there Judge , and from my point of view the Italians "Ultra's " were looking for a fight . There was still a lot of bad blood from the italian point of view over the way we beat Roma the year before and from our side over the way LFC fans were chased through the streets of Rome . (Some younger members may not know that some scousers had to seek sanctuary in the grounds if the british embassy in rome thats how bad it was).

But back to your post Judge,
If you think the Italian police will make a difference then by all means attend the second leg ,  :laugh:

Snowball,Chance, Hell ,

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Starbridge42 » Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:49 pm

damn i missed the draw, it wasnt televised here
is there ne website i can see like parts of it or nething?

I love watching the draws, they're done like a bingo game but delivered with all teh gravity of a declaration of war.  I love it! :D
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion