Postby woof woof ! » Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:28 pm

"Lets pull together " ? :laugh:

For a minute there I thought this was another of Judges inuendo threads . :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Redman in wales » Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:29 pm

redsince2001 wrote:
The_Rock wrote:
red37 wrote:well.....its a pointless thread. its the team that wants pulling together, not us.

the vast majority of the members in here are beyond question pi55ed off to say the least with the team at the moment. and its bad enough dealing with all that [email]cr@p...to[/email] find somebody questioning my (our) allegiance over the internet ffs.

i never criticise anybody...im not even having a pop at the starter..it just seems daft, its like sticking your hand up in class and asking if its OK to have an opinion. like peewee, ive supported this club for over 30 years and no body will tell me what to say when it comes down to being honest. loyalty affords me that priviledge. and ill open me gob just as much whether its win lose or draw. 

forget the wind ups and nobheads....95% in here need no reminding about whether they are true reds.

:bowdown

Thats what football forums for....opinions.

The thing is each of us support this club in our own way and it doesn't make us less of a supporter when we do question when things are not right.

BTW, i have been supporting this club since 1983 (when i was 5 years old). Literally my dad "forced" me to watch the reds play whenever they were on TV.  :D And now, i am a bigger fan than him......

So, I have supported this club through the great Fagan & Dalgish Era (although i can't really remember much during Fagan's time), the horrible Souness era (We won the FA cup), not so horrible Evans Era (where we dominated the whole match and end up losing - won the league cup), Good Houllier era (we won the treble and a league cup during his time) and currently the Good Rafa era (champions league and FA cup).

I would be  :angry:  if anybody questions my loyalty to this club because i questioned rafa's tactics.

Nuff said.

All i did was ask u people to show your support to rafa and the team........who the f.uck is questioning your loyalty? ???

constructive criticism and 'moaning' is one thing ....but asking for some players to be shipped out come january and the  manager to be sacked when we are goin thru a rough patch doesnt seem in any way "constructive " to me.....the same player who has scored some wonder goals and won us matches on another day and the same manager who has won us the CL and the FA cup in back to back seasons........

All i'm asking for is patience and faith in the players and the manager....

i think where many people are getting confused with what you wanted to achieve when you said:

PEOPLE AGREEING WITH ME AND WILLING TO TAKE A VOTE OF CONFIDENCE IN RAFA AND THE PLAYERS REPLY ....OTHERS  DONT  SPOIL IT!!!!!   

LETS SEE HOW MANY TRUE FANS WE GOT IN HERE!

It may not have been what you intended to be but by saying that it made it look like you were saying ' only true fans post can post in here, but you cant moan and if you dont post in here you are not a true fan'

thats why people are taking offence about questioning loyalty.

The idea was good in pushing for a 'morale call' - a "C'MON REDMEN!!" if you will... but 'real fans' as you call them are 100% behind their team 100% of the time, and some (including me i might add) took offence at you saying you have to post in here if you want to be a true fan - (yes i know you didnt say that but thats how it came accross to quite a few people

People here have every right to moan about selection/rotation/subs/loss of form etc... but you look at their posts in the next match thread they will be as committed to the cause as anyone and willing Liverpool Football Club on with all their heart.
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redman in wales » Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:32 pm

Redman in wales wrote:
redsince2001 wrote:constructive criticism and 'moaning' is one thing ....but asking for some players to be shipped out come january and the  manager to be sacked when we are goin thru a rough patch doesnt seem in any way "constructive " to me.....

All i'm asking for is patience and faith in the players and the manager....

and liverpool football club have patience and faith in the players and the manager from every single person on this forum.

It was only 3 people in the hundreds who post on here that went all gaga with all that nonsense about selling xabi or  getting rid of rafa.

everyone on here will of course support the team through the good times and the bad, and of course we have faith in our boys to pull through what is mearly a dip in form.

and redsince2001, read my eariler post above as well.
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby scouser 'til I die » Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:54 pm

like benitez says, its a long race to the end so lets just wait until the end and make comments then, and i am right behind u aswell redsince2001

You'll Never Walk Alone
scouser 'til I die

Postby scouser 'til I die » Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:23 pm

i also understand where ur comin from also redman in wales, but i think that some have gone too far by sayin members of d squad, includin the manager have to go, which is overreactin n not on, and dats what redsince2001 is trying to emphasise in this post

You'll Never Walk Alone
scouser 'til I die

Postby The Manhattan Project » Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:26 pm

Lets pull together

Hey why not? Manhattan is openminded.

*lubes up the hand*
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:31 pm

The Manhattan Project wrote:
Lets pull together

Hey why not? Manhattan is openminded.

*lubes up the hand*

Group hugs afterwards.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Redman in wales » Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:55 pm

scouser 'til I die wrote:i also understand where ur comin from also redman in wales, but i think that some have gone too far by sayin members of d squad, includin the manager have to go, which is overreactin n not on, and dats what redsince2001 is trying to emphasise in this post

i know but the 'rafa out' and 'sell alonso' comments were made by 2 very confused people... 2 people out of the 200 or so that are registered on this forum. and those views dont reflet the view of 99% of the people on here -  so thats why people  have critisised the thread because practically no-one thinks rafa or alonso should go, so those comments are not valid to most people
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:01 pm

RAfA 0UT!!!

SELL ALONzO!!!

LFC = RELEGAyTION!!!

SIGN BARTon, STTTEED Maalbronk and git MCLarin as ManaGEA!!!!
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The MisFit » Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:32 pm

redsince2001 wrote:So its time to seperate the glory hunters from the true liverpool fans...its easy to be a supportive  when ur team has just won the greatest prize in club football and the oldest english club competition back to back....but its during times like these dat we need to show why we are the greatest club in the world........

Instead of whinning,crying,abusing,..............lets give the players and Rafa our support till the end of the season......I know Rafa's gettin things wrong atm and the players look like they hav had their balls cut.... :D   but  we can get thru this and emerge stronger then ever........

"The work goes on, the cause endures, the hope still lives and

the dreams shall never die."

PEOPLE AGREEING WITH ME AND WILLING TO TAKE A VOTE OF CONFIDENCE IN RAFA AND THE PLAYERS REPLY ....OTHERS  DONT  SPOIL IT!!!!!   

LETS SEE HOW MANY TRUE FANS WE GOT IN HERE!!! N REMEMBER ITS A VOTE....REPLY ONLY ONCE!

Exactomundo...

Im sure we will get through this bad spell and go on a traditional winning run again, the League is probably out of our depth for yet another year.

But Ill give the squad time, ill criticise at the end of the season.
The MisFit

Postby Ace Ventura » Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:30 am

The Manhattan Project wrote:RAfA 0UT!!!

SELL ALONzO!!!

LFC = RELEGAyTION!!!

SIGN BARTon, STTTEED Maalbronk and git MCLarin as ManaGEA!!!!

Ace thinks Manhatten is a bit of a mentalist, but loves his sarcastic responses  :D

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:31 am

The MisFit wrote:
redsince2001 wrote:So its time to seperate the glory hunters from the true liverpool fans...its easy to be a supportive  when ur team has just won the greatest prize in club football and the oldest english club competition back to back....but its during times like these dat we need to show why we are the greatest club in the world........

Instead of whinning,crying,abusing,..............lets give the players and Rafa our support till the end of the season......I know Rafa's gettin things wrong atm and the players look like they hav had their balls cut.... :D   but  we can get thru this and emerge stronger then ever........

"The work goes on, the cause endures, the hope still lives and

the dreams shall never die."

LETS SEE HOW MANY TRUE FANS WE GOT IN HERE!!! N REMEMBER ITS A VOTE....REPLY ONLY ONCE!

Exactomundo...

Im sure we will get through this bad spell and go on a traditional winning run again, the League is probably out of our depth for yet another year.

But Ill give the squad time, ill criticise at the end of the season.

Exactamundo ?

Is misfit 'The Fonz' ? :Oo:

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:29 am

It may not have been what you intended to be but by saying that it made it look like you were saying ' only true fans post can post in here, but you cant moan and if you dont post in here you are not a true fan'

I understand now why some of you were a bit offended, but I didn't understand it that way. IMO it's possible to say that we're overrotating, playing badly, and spotting the errors we make, yet being confident on the club and their men.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redman in wales » Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:39 am

Sabre wrote:

I understand now why some of you were a bit offended, but I didn't understand it that way. IMO it's possible to say that we're overrotating, playing badly, and spotting the errors we make, yet being confident on the club and their men.

i agree. and i do it.

I do think we're overrotating, and have been playing badly. But i am always confident in Liverpool Football club and every man who pulls on that famous red shirt
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion