ALBERTO AQUILANI - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby tubby » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:16 pm

Madmax wrote:how much do we have left is it 10 mill or any extras aswel?? Wonder who will get with the remainder.. Still feel we need another striker.

We need a CB before that imo. We have Babel, NGog and Nemeth if need be for up front but we need more cover at the back. Probably Distin.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:16 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:That leaves us with £10 million towards the silva deal  :;):

David Silva: Manchester United Launch £25M Bid for Rafa’s Liverpool Target

The question is "Is there any money left " .... I still blame to the 2 yanks because they have no money.
LiverpoolMadman

Postby puroresu » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:16 pm

His talented.  there is no doubt about that.  Just needs to stay fit
puroresu

Postby GYBS » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:16 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:That leaves us with £10 million towards the silva deal  :;):

dont forget the money from arbs and hobbs and anderson mate  :;):
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby akumaface » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:17 pm

Welcome and prove us you are no kewell please. honestly I don't know much about his play and can't wait to see him play. There is a good name for the new away jersey.
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby Madmax » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:17 pm

bavlondon wrote:
Madmax wrote:how much do we have left is it 10 mill or any extras aswel?? Wonder who will get with the remainder.. Still feel we need another striker.

We need a CB before that imo. We have Babel, NGog and Nemeth if need be for up front but we need more cover at the back. Probably Distin.

Distin is a good option.. Thing worries me is if torres was to get injured i could never imagine babel,ngog or nemeth doing a good job!
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:18 pm

Bit worried about his injury record, he's injured more than he plays, according to the stats he barely scores and doesn't get any assists either, big gamble, though I trust rafa if he thinks this is the right one

But anyways, I hope we put the other 10mil towards a really good winger or striker
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby redsince2001 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:18 pm

Madmax wrote:I thought he was a defensive player??! Glad his an attacking player.. just what we need!!! Does'nt score much though 9 goals in 102 apps for roma..

that depends very much on the system you are made to play to .... look at how torres's scoring record drastically improved once he came to Anfield.
"we were a family club. There was no ‘them and us’ attitude, it was just ‘us’. "-Kenny Daglish
redsince2001
LFC Super Member

Postby tubby » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:21 pm

Does this mean then that Gerrard is being pulled back from his role as a striker, are we changing our system?

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:23 pm

Alberto! Alberto! Alberto! Alberto! Alberto!  :laugh: :laugh:

Sky need to sign this guy as soon as possible
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redsince2001 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:24 pm

bavlondon wrote:Does this mean then that Gerrard is being pulled back from his role as a striker, are we changing our system?

dont think so ...rafa stated yesterday that he would bring in a direct replacement.
"we were a family club. There was no ‘them and us’ attitude, it was just ‘us’. "-Kenny Daglish
redsince2001
LFC Super Member

Postby kopite_1232002 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:24 pm

distan  silva  aquilani  johnson IN

Alonso dosenna arby out.... 

We can dream
kopite_1232002

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:25 pm

Madmax wrote:
bavlondon wrote:

Distin is a good option.. Thing worries me is if torres was to get injured i could never imagine babel,ngog or nemeth doing a good job!

I couldn't imagine them doing any job!......rafa should off-load those three and put the money with what he has left and buy silva and cattermole. :nod
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:26 pm

bavlondon wrote:Does this mean then that Gerrard is being pulled back from his role as a striker, are we changing our system?

aqualini will just fit in next to masher but a bit mroe advanced so maybe rafa is ditching the two dm ideas and looking for a bit more attacking prowes from CM - hopefully this Aqualini will provide it . We will see if he is as good in real life as he is on FM  :;):   and if a few peoples views on him are correct
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:28 pm

GYBS wrote:

aqualini will just fit in next to masher but a bit mroe advanced so maybe rafa is ditching the two dm ideas and looking for a bit more attacking prowes from CM - hopefully this Aqualini will provide it . We will see if he is as good in real life as he is on FM  :;):   and if a few peoples views on him are correct

Is he good on FM? I uninstalled that last November. Never again I said!!! But then I still end up buying it every fecking year and playing a season.  :laugh:

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion