Worst tv programme ever - What do you think

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby bunglemark2 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:18 am

Ah, time to reminisce....
I remember the little one when she was very, very young...she had a little Minnie Mouse on wheels. You'd push down on her back, and she'd scoot across the floor....First time I showed it to her ? Frightened the bejaysus out of her. I mean, imagine it : you're knee high to a grasshopper, and somebody places a "rat" in front of you, almost as big as yourself....:laugh:
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby loopyliverpool » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:25 am

Any celebrity based 'reality show'. These days commissioning editors seem to have some really basic ideas like: celebrity, reality, cookery, antique, quiz, dance and if you can combine any of these you are on to winner! It must be the easiest job in the world. There are few programmes on these days which seem to be truly original. I mean, much to my shame, I watched the first episode of The Apprentice the other night and couldn't believe how bad it was, I felt I was insulting my own intelligence by watching, truly awful. When these sorts of programmes first came out they had something about them but now they look tired and very much past their sell by date. I mean I grew up when there were only three TV channels and they didn't start until mid-day, there were fewer programmes but far more quality. These days there seems to be an endless amount of choice but nothing of any worth. For me, less was more. Having said all of this, not that I've watched more than snippets, the worst programme: Dancing on Ice.. the paucity of any quality is quite astounding!
loopyliverpool

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:41 am

bunglemark2 wrote:You'd push down on her back, and she'd scoot across the floor....

sounds like a lass I used to know  :laugh:
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:52 am

Lee J wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:You'd push down on her back, and she'd scoot across the floor....

lee did that once, and carpet burned his nob :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:46 pm

Judge wrote:
Lee J wrote:

Judge, your too funny mate  :laugh:
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:49 am

The office. It just isnt funny. It isnt dramatic, its just absolute dross. And to make it worse the yanks decided to do an american version which is just as bad. Did Gervais get famous because of this show? my god, how?

Big Brother also, it constantly promotes @ssholes and idiots, and Davina McCall.

I also agree with Dawson. TV in this country, on the whole is just rubbish. What makes it worse, we have to pay to watch this tripe.

Another also, the snippets on channels like ITV2 or BBC3 of news, the ones that say "Absolute nobody has been voted off X Factor or Dancing on Ice", is that news? Really? Must you interupt any schedule with cack like this to try to gain some sort of interest?

I could go on but if I do I would end up with a nose bleed !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:38 am

GRAHAM01 wrote:i watched a ramsays kitchen nightmare last night, it was an american one and the owner of the place went nuts screaming and shouting at him then went running off down the road, he was a fecking numb nuts

fair play ramsay stood his ground and never backed down, some of them he goes to you wonder how the hell they are still open as they are sh*t

lol yeah i think i have seen that one.. Seen so many really enjoy it when ramsays swears at them. His turned many of the shytholes into moneky making businesses!  The guy comes in a turns the restaurants into gold!
Top guy!
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:06 am

Judge wrote:
Lee J wrote:

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

LeeJ carpet :censored:..blister Nob!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum