Radical islam - Programme

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:16 pm

Bamaga man wrote:
They where preaching this in Birmingham and London they wouldnt be sitting in Birmingham now

What about London  :(

When in Rome .........

The very scary part was when the under cover reporter said they have 6000 young students alone those young enough to be brainwashed going to these meeting and being taught by these imams to kill us all.
And go fourth and mulitply till we over take them, they will have to surrender to us then we will take over dont give up we will have an Islamic State in Britain.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tommycockles » Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:20 pm

I completely agree- it's bad enough that they seriously want to kill us all but that there's so many with these thoughts in our own country - then that is a worrying thing!!
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

Postby 66-1112520797 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:24 pm

And go fourth and mulitply till we over take them, they will have to surrender to us then we will take over dont give up we will have an Islamic State in Britain

You know what, when I was working back home some Muslim fella told me the exact same thing and that was about two years ago. (Cheeky get) He said we've taken over Bradford, Leicester, Nottingham, Birmingham, Luton and he riddled a few others off. He also said we're gonna make this a Muslim state.

Threads and stories like this make me feel like I'm a racist, but there just as racist too.
66-1112520797

Postby Sabre » Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:34 pm

A question wanders my head, who and why give this people media time? There is a more friendly face of the muslim world as far as I could know. Those radicals should be expelled for England not letting them talking on behalf their religion...
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:58 pm

This was the best from some tw@t with a ginger beard last night. women have no rights, they must all be covered from head to toe in a hijab, and its ok to give them a smack now and again, not a heavy punch just a smack in the face  :laugh:

And muslim women should only be examend by a muslim doctor, not by some name they kept calling us.
Last edited by Ciggy on Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:14 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
Judge wrote:it is polite that when you go into a shop that the folk in there speak english and not continue speaking to their family in native languages, as how do we know if they are not insulting us. im not saying they are, but i dont know that.

:laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:

Judge , YOU may have a constant fear of being insulted . I don't .

so you dont mind being insulted then  :D   :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:40 pm

Big Niall wrote:ONe of the guys at work was talking about a tv programme on British TV last night about the teachers in some mosques in England. They were saying what a disgrace democracy is and how they should have Sharia law. One headmaster said that it was terrible that muslim children had to go to school with non muslims. They got state funding too (as well as Saudi funding)

Maybe its not the place of a foreigner but I think you British need to stop being afraid of being called racist and kick out people teaching this stuff, stop funding them, enforce English as the language in all shops in every area etc.

I have no problem with somebody being a muslim, our UK office has a few and they seem okay. I am just talking about the ones that want Britain to change its fundamentals to suit them.

The term racist is becoming increasingly over used lately....FFS they would take offence if you ate a black jellybaby the wrong way!

Its a good point Niall.The British government have been too soft too long.Unfortunately i feel its a bit too late to get them out of our society.
Imams like Abu Hamza have been brainwashing young Muslims for years against us!
There are thousands of young men on our streets ready to blow themselves up if ordered to at any time!
The government is solely to blame.
Never mind the schools!
How can they justify letting a hate filled Muslim preacher stand on our streets and preach hate against everything British?
FFS they even gave him a police gaurd while he was at it!

The problem is that 99% of these people are honest and decent,they just want to live and let live!
So how can we tell a normal decent Muslim from one that is hell bent on murdering our innocent public?

Its a tricky situation and pussyfooting around peoples foriegn culture is not going to help anyone.
I really dont think the government or police should care who they offend after all we have our right to run our country as we see fit.Guests and immigrants should respect our Britishness and if they dont like it take a one way flight back to where they came from!

Another thing that bugs me is that when we catch the fu.ckers and find them guilty it costs thousands a year to keep then in jail!They should all be sent to camp X ray where they are treated like the filfth they are!
66-1120597113

Postby metalhead » Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:35 pm

You know what I love about the media? that they show the radicals and not the open minded muslims! Hence, everyone will see muslims in a bad way!

Every radical should be shot, taken to the hospital, remove the bullet and have a brain check.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:47 pm

metalhead wrote:You know what I love about the media? that they show the radicals and not the open minded muslims! Hence, everyone will see muslims in a bad way!

Every radical should be shot, taken to the hospital, remove the bullet and have a brain check.

Everyone in Britain with half a brain is aware that the vast majority of Muslims are decent hard working honest people!

The media simply highlight the cause for concern that a minority are scum,hellbent on manipulating our society and inevitably causing mayhem on our streets!

Dont even begin to play the 'everyone is against us tune' as we all know that is not the case!

If anyone is making life difficult for decent Muslims its their brothers that hate everything British and are unfortunately giving narrow minded people the chance to see them all in the same light.

Its not the fault of the media fullstop!
66-1120597113

Postby metalhead » Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:53 pm

I'm not saying 'everyone is against us' tune, but bloody hell i have been talking to alot of europeans who are telling me that they hate muslims or muslims=terrorists! My mate who is in the U.S is so bloody scared for saying that he is an arab (he isnt a muslim either! ok in the U.S not Britian I know its different but you know what I'm getting at), its the media who potrays most radical muslims, why don't they talk to decent muslims who would have a go against radicals! I have never seen an interview with a hardworking muslim that show his/her opinions about radical muslims, T.V media is always showing the radical point of view!
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:00 pm

metalhead wrote:I'm not saying 'everyone is against us' tune, but bloody hell i have been talking to alot of europeans who are telling me that they hate muslims or muslims=terrorists! My mate who is in the U.S is so bloody scared for saying that he is an arab (he isnt a muslim either! ok in the U.S not Britian I know its different but you know what I'm getting at), its the media who potrays most radical muslims, why don't they talk to decent muslims who would have a go against radicals! I have never seen an interview with a hardworking muslim that show his/her opinions about radical muslims, T.V media is always showing the radical point of view!

I agree,i have never seen an interveiw with a Muslim speaking out against the radicals apart from a few after the London bombings!They made quite a lot of sense.
Maybe they are to afraid of being portrayed as traitors..who knows?

Anyway im heading out of this thread for now....these threads usually end up messy and i cant be @rsed.

We aint gonna solve the problems on here anyway!

:D
66-1120597113

Postby metalhead » Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:01 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:
metalhead wrote:I'm not saying 'everyone is against us' tune, but bloody hell i have been talking to alot of europeans who are telling me that they hate muslims or muslims=terrorists! My mate who is in the U.S is so bloody scared for saying that he is an arab (he isnt a muslim either! ok in the U.S not Britian I know its different but you know what I'm getting at), its the media who potrays most radical muslims, why don't they talk to decent muslims who would have a go against radicals! I have never seen an interview with a hardworking muslim that show his/her opinions about radical muslims, T.V media is always showing the radical point of view!

I agree,i have never seen an interveiw with a Muslim speaking out against the radicals apart from a few after the London bombings!They made quite a lot of sense.
Maybe they are to afraid of being portrayed as traitors..who knows?

Anyway im heading out of this thread for now....these threads usually end up messy and i cant be @rsed.

We aint gonna solve the problems on here anyway!

:D

That is a scary part, the part of being called traitors.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:23 pm

MT I didnt expect you to start a topic like the other one being sarcastic actually if you would have seen that program last night you would have been shocked I imagine.
Its not a bit funny if I was a muslim I would be seriously worried about the repercussions that could eventually follow after the broadcasting of these programs on national television.

The BNP and National Front will have a field day after that program and will get more votes than they could ever dream of and them clerics are playing right into their hands.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:16 pm

Judge wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:
Judge wrote:it is polite that when you go into a shop that the folk in there speak english and not continue speaking to their family in native languages, as how do we know if they are not insulting us. im not saying they are, but i dont know that.

:laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:

Judge , YOU may have a constant fear of being insulted . I don't .

so you dont mind being insulted then  :D   :D

Lets just say, unlike you I'm not paranoid enough to start thinking that when somebody speaks to another person in a foreign language they might be insulting me .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Sabre » Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:59 pm

Lets just say, unlike you I'm not paranoid enough to start thinking that when somebody speaks to another person in a foreign language they might be insulting me .

I'm of your school of thought. But then most of the people think like Judge. I live in a bilingual region, and I use Basque and Spanish at will -although I have more resources in Spanish-.

WHen I meet people I always address them in the language that is understood by all of the audience, if I'm with a man from Sevilla and a Basque, I wouldn't use Basque, it's a matter of respect. But it has happened to me that I was in holiday with my family when I was younger and while I were in the swimming pool I asked mum for isntance to give me the sun cream in Basque. Since I was telling her, nobody should bother, but it happens. They think that if you're using a foreign language, you might be insulting them or talking badly aout the place. I had several discussions because of this.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum