Last man standing - Crazy programme

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby destro » Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:11 pm

Did anyone watch the first part of a series on BBC3 tonight at 9.00 called Last Man Standing ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/lastmanstanding/about/

Its about 6 guys who go to different parts of the world to compete in tribal fights, tonight they traveled to Brazil to meet up with a tribe called The Kalapalo where they trained to wrestle in a contest against other village tribes in a tournament called Festival of Death ( Better than any WWF s.*i*e  :D ).

They had to prove their worth to the Chief of this tribe by wrestling  and he picked three to represent the village, they then had Piranha teeth that had been stuck into a coconut shell dragged down their legs/arms until they bled and then had a mixture of salt and chilli peppers rubbed into the wounds.

It was pretty brutal, if they cried out in pain they would not be allowed to represent the village.

Next week they take part in some sort of stick fight where they have a stick and a shield and smack the :censored: out of people, it just shown a clip at the end of tonights programme and there was guys getting getting hit on the head with these sticks and their heads splitting open !  :oh:

Watch out for it next week, i think its on at the same time
destro

Postby destro » Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:59 pm

OK, due to the amazing interest in this post ( Barstewards) ???   Im going to remind you all that the second part is on tonight BBC3 at 9.00.....Watch it, it looks like its going to be a good one
destro

Postby kunilson » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:21 pm

i will watch it! saw the advert....
kunilson
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC2007 » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:27 pm

I thought it was :censored:, turned off after 10 minutes.

:D
LFC2007

Postby kunilson » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:27 am

alrite i saw it. and it was ok

but i liked that martial arts programme similar to this which came on a few years back better. masters of different styles had to go to a buddhist monk temple and do all sorts of crazy ish...

was on sky one, forget the name
kunilson
LFC Super Member

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:14 pm

kick a$$ movies with that dom joly lookalike? yeah was good

Last man standing was ok, but they are kinda pu$$ys, and it was on same time as the F word, caught the repeat at one, was good, im tougher than them tho :;):
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum