Smegs wonderful world of W*nk

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Ciggy » Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:41 pm

You could'nt make it up, could ya  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:12 pm

PhiLFC wrote:
kazza 1 wrote:...What man out there dont "choke the chicken" over the thought of a girl he seen earlier in the street?? ...

Whaaat?  They're in the street? Whats the point of having broadband then (zip..lob)  :eyebrow

Ooops. Maybe that came out wrong!!! I think I meant later that night in the house/flat etc!!! :laugh:  :laugh:
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:15 pm

Nah kazza I think he means he doesn't need the internet to find women to have a pull over if they're in the street.  :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:27 pm

Another of those smeg classic threads :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stoney » Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:49 pm

adamnbarrett wrote:Another of those smeg classic threads :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes, hes fast becoming a newkit legend like... err..

TJAMES  :D
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:13 pm

Hand to gland combat. :D
jonnymac1979

Postby Kash_Mountain » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:54 pm

Greasing the tower   :;):

Which one are you?  :D

*  Masturbation Fundamentalist - The fundamentalist masturbates simply to get it over and done with when the sexual tension builds up to an irritating level. With a few exceptions, they've always masturbated the same exact way since puberty.

* Masturbation Hobbyist - The hobbyist masturbates to experiment with new and different techniques that range from
basic masturbation to bizarre methods. They like to continue masturbating throughout their life even if they have a great sexual relationship with their partner, husband, or wife. They have been even known to sometimes engage in or fantasize about jerking off with their friend and/or possibly getting together with a group of people for a "circle jerk" (male group) or a "circle jill" (female group).

* Masturbation Connoisseur - The connoisseur is a highly educated masturbator that searches far and wide for the finest and most exquisite ways to beat their tenderloin meat. They may travel world by themselves or with their favorite fellow masturbation enthusiast. Often they are members of exclusive clubs that charge a cover fee to sit around and W*nk off together while listing to music or watching some type of erotica. They believe masturbation is a science and an art, therefore many are qualified to teach PhD level courses in Hand Made Pleasure.

* Masturbation Daredevil - The daredevil thinks they are creative, but often just they end up embarrassed, arrested, or dead. These tend to be the people you hear about who hang themselves or tie plastic bags around their head in a pathetic effort to mimic autoerotic asphyxiation. They are also the ones you read about in the newspaper that get caught pulling off in public parks or movie theaters. Sometimes they idolize who they claim is the only "true masturbation hero", Mr. Pee Wee Herman.

* Lunarsandwich - a category of his own, the universe's most chronic masturbator.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Sabre » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:57 pm

:laugh:
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:02 pm

:D :laugh: :D :laugh:  at kash_mountain's post
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:11 pm

Conducting yourself in the solo symphony. :laugh:
jonnymac1979

Postby Smeg » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:30 pm

Kash_Mountain wrote:Greasing the tower   :;):

Which one are you?  :D

*  Masturbation Fundamentalist - The fundamentalist masturbates simply to get it over and done with when the sexual tension builds up to an irritating level. With a few exceptions, they've always masturbated the same exact way since puberty.

* Masturbation Hobbyist - The hobbyist masturbates to experiment with new and different techniques that range from
basic masturbation to bizarre methods. They like to continue masturbating throughout their life even if they have a great sexual relationship with their partner, husband, or wife. They have been even known to sometimes engage in or fantasize about jerking off with their friend and/or possibly getting together with a group of people for a "circle jerk" (male group) or a "circle jill" (female group).

* Masturbation Connoisseur - The connoisseur is a highly educated masturbator that searches far and wide for the finest and most exquisite ways to beat their tenderloin meat. They may travel world by themselves or with their favorite fellow masturbation enthusiast. Often they are members of exclusive clubs that charge a cover fee to sit around and W*nk off together while listing to music or watching some type of erotica. They believe masturbation is a science and an art, therefore many are qualified to teach PhD level courses in Hand Made Pleasure.

* Masturbation Daredevil - The daredevil thinks they are creative, but often just they end up embarrassed, arrested, or dead. These tend to be the people you hear about who hang themselves or tie plastic bags around their head in a pathetic effort to mimic autoerotic asphyxiation. They are also the ones you read about in the newspaper that get caught pulling off in public parks or movie theaters. Sometimes they idolize who they claim is the only "true masturbation hero", Mr. Pee Wee Herman.

* Lunarsandwich - a category of his own, the universe's most chronic masturbator.

:censored: knows what I am, well, a 3 a day atm.  :Oo:
Smeg

Postby Mikz » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:32 pm

kazza 1 wrote:I have only just realised what this thread is all about!!! :laugh:
And the answer to Smeg's question..... I would not class it as being unfaithful. What man out there dont "choke the chicken" over the thought of a girl he seen earlier in the street?? He would'nt be normal if he did'nt. As far as I am concered, they are harmless fantasies.

Youve a strange idea about the male gender there sister .Id say thats pretty abnormal
Can I just point out ..some of us come home to women who are a good bit nicer than the average floozie on the street   

:eyebrow

I wouldnt even glance sideways at a woman in the street :lookaround ignore em all -Ignorance is Bliss
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:08 am

Mikz wrote:
kazza 1 wrote:I have only just realised what this thread is all about!!! :laugh:
And the answer to Smeg's question..... I would not class it as being unfaithful. What man out there dont "choke the chicken" over the thought of a girl he seen earlier in the street?? He would'nt be normal if he did'nt. As far as I am concered, they are harmless fantasies.

Youve a strange idea about the male gender there sister .Id say thats pretty abnormal
Can I just point out ..some of us come home to women who are a good bit nicer than the average floozie on the street   

:eyebrow

I wouldnt even glance sideways at a woman in the street :lookaround ignore em all -Ignorance is Bliss

Poof.

:D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:44 am

There she goes just a walkin down the street singin ooooh ahhhh diddy diddy cum diddy dee ... :D

Imagine being that desperate -and the real thing hits ya in the face  :laugh: ffs forget about it
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anti-hero » Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:22 am

I thought it would be more appropriate if I put this here instead of the Cool pics thread.. :D

.. Enjoy? :D
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum