Benny the Noon's  wonderful world of W*nk - Your own thread

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:08 am

Reg » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:05 am wrote:I don't know why someone's moved the thread to the General Discussion section, it should be in the Footy section where he posts most of his sh!te.  :laugh:

You should feel at home then Reggie.

I am amazed that you are here though and others - I was led to believe I had driven you and others away - yet there you are ( and others ) posting ???
Benny The Noon

Postby supersub » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:23 am

I find it astonishing that certain members have nothing to do in their lives but bitch like a bunch of old women. All the problems on the forum are down to the admin , mods blah blah....get a mirror and take a look at the sad miserable bitter person looking back at yer....

I'm looking forward to the game on saturday; hope you all are
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Reg » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:26 am

SS, you're kidding aren't you? What 'moderation' has there been in the last 6 months? Serious question. You know how forums work and how a guiding hand is sometimes needed to maintain the status quo, well we haven't had that for months and the forum has suffered greatly as a consequence. Pot/black mate.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:33 am

Why allow the thread to continue ?you know it's just another excuse for the same people to have the moan so just delete it before it gets silly
Benny The Noon

Postby supersub » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:36 am

self moderation is a key and quite frankly some have failed miserably....as for the moderation over the last 6 months; the moderating team have felt the forum hasn't needed much intervention.  Any status quo can be achieved by replying to posts sensibly without use of profanities or not replying at all...just read and reply when necessary and not because you can't stand the person who posted before you....self moderating
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby devaney » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:12 pm

Benny The Noon » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:06 am wrote:Yes because every single DoF is exactly like Comolli

And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one "moaning" about the owners and Willian in the rumours thread.

It's nearly as daft as trying to justify not pay over the odds on a player just because of the Carroll transfer, thankfully no one is daft enough to suggest that - would be just like suggesting a DoF wouldn't work just because of Comolli

You have clearly never run a business in your life and seem to find it very difficult to accept that FSG have just lost £35m (make it nearer £40m if you include Adam) on two players and for that very reason they are being understandably cautious. If you think that is the wrong way to run a business then that is your prerogative. As you well know I used Carroll as an example. Comolli also overpaid for Henderson, Downing and Adam.

All DOF's are not the same but once bitten and all that. I think BR also said he was not prepared to work with a DOF and that maybe in his contract. We don't know.

Just take a look at your contribution in the Rumours thread and the general reaction to you. SS suggests self moderation. Well that needs to start with you....

Sh.it it comes to something when you actually get your own thread through being such a relentless and tedious poster. How do you find the time? I think I noticed you were posting in the middle of the night. It is all a little bit sad really.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby supersub » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:44 pm

I agree BTN needs to self moderate and be factually correct .....just because it's in the Guardian ,doesn't make it fact
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby tubby » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:56 pm

Why does Benny get his own thread. Double standards here.  :laugh:
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby devaney » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:15 pm

tubby » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:56 am wrote:Why does Benny get his own thread. Double standards here.  :laugh:

Supersub - it was fun but isn't it time to put a lock on this? BTN will have to get a PA if he's got his own thread and I pity the poor fkr that is given the job  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby supersub » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:20 pm

devaney » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:15 pm wrote:
tubby » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:56 am wrote:Why does Benny get his own thread. Double standards here.  :laugh:

Supersub - it was fun but isn't it time to put a lock on this? BTN will have to get a PA if he's got his own thread and I pity the poor fkr that is given the job  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

I agree
supersub
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum