My thread. - Enter at your peril as insults await.

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:57 am

OK - here's a little something where only those with a thick skin should come. If you can't take it, leave. I will not hold back in this thread, and I expect the same of others.

A request to the Mods - leave this one alone, eh? People don't have to come here. They aren't FORCED to read the following posts, and they have had plenty of warning.

Think of this as a place to take the battles of the other threads, to maintain the pleasant, flowery and uplifting atmosphere of the general discussions.

I would propose that no cards or bans should be even considered for anything written in here, unless it is depraved and illegal.

So, a challenge. A challenge to see just how badly certain Mods want to maintain the "healthy" discussions. If you do - this thread is the best bet. If you don't, then your agendas are clearly not focused on debate.

Remember - there is no reason whatsoever for anyone to come in here unless they want a barny without fear of getting banned. Anyone who DOES come in, should expect to get laced.

Let the battle commence.
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:30 am

Hi Lando.Nice thread.:D
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tonyeh » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:31 am

I wonder how long it''l last.
tonyeh

Postby tonyeh » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:32 am

BTW Greenred, what's that little animated gif of the oriental girls saluting from?
tonyeh

Postby greenred » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:35 am

I think they may be some Japanese girl group,not sure though.

Cute birds though.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tonyeh » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:39 am

Aye.  :;):
tonyeh

Postby bigmick » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:40 am

Talking of Japan, what do you reckon of Sushi? Load of old cobblers if you ask me, can't get on with it at all.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:43 am

I can see where this thread is going....
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby bigmick » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:47 am

Who knows where it'll end up, run with it. No, sushi I have no inclination towards. If I've had one person tell me that "ah wait till you've tried this or that, then you'll get into it" I've had ten. What they really mean is, "you're right, it's like eating little lumps of rice that are cunningly wrapped up in seaweed to make them look like turds".   

Give me a Madras anyday.
Last edited by bigmick on Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:50 am

Greavesie wrote:I can see where this thread is going....

That's the thing, though. Where is the harm in allowing one thread to relieve the tensions and frustrations with other posters/events without fear of getting a card for upsetting someone?

If this thread is allowed to run, it will save an awful lot of problems in other threads. It won't STOP them, but it WILL help.

If people stop taking themselves so seriously, there would be no need for this. As it stands, the forum needs a thread where you can say what the heck you like without it affecting your posting rights.

IMHO, of course...

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:51 am

bigmick wrote:Who knows where it'll end up, run with it. No, sushi I have no inclination towards. If I've had one person tell me that "ah wait till you've tried this or that, then you'll get into it" I've had ten. What they really mean is, "you're right, it's like eating little lumps of rice that are cunningly wrapped up in seaweed to make them look like turds".   

Give me a Madras anyday.

What the f*cking hell are you jabbering about?

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:55 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
bigmick wrote:Who knows where it'll end up, run with it. No, sushi I have no inclination towards. If I've had one person tell me that "ah wait till you've tried this or that, then you'll get into it" I've had ten. What they really mean is, "you're right, it's like eating little lumps of rice that are cunningly wrapped up in seaweed to make them look like turds".   

Give me a Madras anyday.

:D Don't know why but that made me spit my coffee. I'm talking about Sushi. Is it the case that we're only able to come in here if we don't mind a row, or we HAVE to have a row if we come in here? Also, is there any particular subject matter or do we just call each other a c... for the hell of it?

I'll start. You're all c...s  :D
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:58 am

Give me a Madras anyday.

I fear fish.Infact i have my doubts that Man and Fish can coexist peacefully.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:58 am

bigmick wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:

Give me a Madras anyday.

:D Don't know why but that made me spit my coffee. I'm talking about Sushi. Is it the case that we're only able to come in here if we don't mind a row, or we HAVE to have a row if we come in here? Also, is there any particular subject matter or do we just call each other a c... for the hell of it?

I'll start. You're all c...s  :D

The idea is that this is a free-for-all. Argue, have a laugh, put-downs a plenty.

The only things not allowed are cards, bans and illegal pictures.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:59 am

I like the sound of this. Mick.......You're a pr!ck and your posts send me to sleep :D
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Next

Return to General Chat Forum