My thread. - Enter at your peril as insults await.

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby GYBS » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:16 am

aCe' wrote:im pretty sure many members in this forum are kids who arent 18 or even 15 yet and will be reading this sht thinking wtf are they on about... take gybs for example :D ... actually, wouldnt mind not seeing him around but still .. u get the jist of what im saying

Oh im here Ace - and a lot older than you think and prob seen more in life that you can dream sunshine
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:23 am

supersub wrote:
peewee wrote:i might even count my money this afternoon   :laugh:

that's how long it takes my youngest to count her pocket money :laugh:

lucky girl. she must be wealthy also.  :D
112-1077774096

Postby GYBS » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:43 am

Its ok guys peewee herman is a nice mature man who takes great pleasure in sending people insulting pms .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:46 am

oh oh, GYBS has entered the fray    :laugh:

here we go, backwards and forwards with pointless arguments

tell us again what GYBS stands for, its mind buggling, sorry boggling   :D
112-1077774096

Postby GYBS » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:47 am

whats wrong peewee ? bitter about something ? Is it right you used to be a Mod on here ? What happened there then
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:58 am

GYBS wrote:whats wrong peewee ? bitter about something ? Is it right you used to be a Mod on here ? What happened there then

i have no idea, it was never explained to me. why? do you want to be a mod?
112-1077774096

Postby Sabre » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:00 am

I'm studying the mechanism of english insults.

Why cúnt is insulting? In my country, it's a word we use when we meet someone, for instance, "Cúnt!! (Coño!!) Pepe!! it's been a while!"

It's also said for surprise: "Cúnt Andy!! your new tattoo is a big one".

It also can be said independently, when you see something amazing: "Cúnt!!!" :D

How come cúnt gets into the skin? I mean, has cúnt the meaning of the genital part of a woman? if so, how come it is very insulting?

My favourite english insult so far is fúckwit. I like it. Idiot is nice too, as we have idiota in Spanish.
Last edited by Sabre on Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:04 am

Sabre wrote:I'm studying the mechanism of english insults.

Why cúnt is insulting? In my country, it's a word we use when we meet someone, for instance, "Cúnt!! (Coño!!) Pepe!! it's been a while!"

It's also said for surprise: "Cúnt Andy!! your new tattoo is a big one".

It also can be said independently, when you see something amazing: "Cúnt!!!" :D

How come cúnt gets into the skin? I mean, has cúnt the meaning of the genital part of a woman? if so, how come it is very insulting?

My favourite english insult so far is fúckwit. I like it. Idiot is nice too, as we have idiota in Spanish.

i am going back a few years here but f*ck and c*nt were the only two words deemed offensive under the public order act, this may have changed now but when i was in the police any arrests for disorderly behaviour would generally include the use of either of these words. you are right that it is used as slang for a womans genitalia but even then its considered vulgar
112-1077774096

Postby andy_g » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:14 am

are you lot throwing these insults at each other to make yourselves feel better, to make the other person feel worse, or to try and prove some kind of point? to me it looks like the most pathetic, childish and pointless bunch of cack i've ever seen. as much as you'll all deny it, i'm sure that even when you've logged off you have this burning sensation somewhere in your mind, trying to think up the next insult, preparing your weapons for the next assault and smarting just a little about what someone else has said about you. the forum is taking over your lives, admit it.

i disagree with lando about the usefulness of threads like this. if the only way you can prepare yourself for the difficulties of life is by being held down and p!ssed on or having someone take a dump in your kit bag, while being abused verbally in a myriad of different contexts then i think you have some deeper rooted issues that could do with being looked at.

but then on the other hand its been a while since i've read every post in a 4 page thread. its like watching a car crash in slow motion. so i'm probably just as bad and right at this moment just as guilty of wasting my own time. i really believe that surely the best use of anyone's time is to try and improve their own life or the life of those around them, whether by thought, talk or action. its a rule i try and live by even though i don't always succeed.

and the thing is, i still think you're a bunch of tw@ts

:D

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:15 am

greenred wrote:
bigmick wrote:Who knows where it'll end up, run with it. No, sushi I have no inclination towards. If I've had one person tell me that "ah wait till you've tried this or that, then you'll get into it" I've had ten. What they really mean is, "you're right, it's like eating little lumps of rice that are cunningly wrapped up in seaweed to make them look like turds".   

Give me a Madras anyday.

I fear fish.Infact i have my doubts that Man and Fish can coexist peacefully.

Love fish, grilled tuna is lovely with a bit of lemon squeezed on top.
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:18 am

andy_g wrote:and the thing is, i still think you're a bunch of tw@ts

112-1077774096

Postby andy_g » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:19 am

peewee wrote:

especially you

:oh:

andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:24 am

andy_g wrote:
peewee wrote:

especially you

:oh:

I know    :D
112-1077774096

Postby Sabre » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:24 am

i disagree with lando about the usefulness of threads like this. if the only way you can prepare yourself for the difficulties of life is by being held down and p!ssed on or having someone take a dump in your kit bag, while being abused verbally in a myriad of different contexts then i think you have some deeper rooted issues that could do with being looked at.

On paper Andy G, you're right. Throwing insults to each other isn't constructive.

However, every person is different. We tend to take ourselves very seriously, for instance, if we receive an insult we easily get offended, but if Rafa is called a clown and a fat spanish waiter, we're not that offended because it's not us, and it's not someone who's part of the forum.

But there are people, that when they read that insult, take that insult as if it was aimed to someone of the forum, that is, for some people someone insulting Rafa heavily is as bad as someone insulting badly you.

And in those situations they are pushed to insult. If they yield to that reaction, a footie thread can be ruined. If that reaction is redirected here, then it could serve a purpose.

Of course the idea has some risks, it may happen that the situation goes beyond control, for instance insulting someone's son or insulting systematically someone without provocation. Since the mods have agreed not to edit, that could lead to problems.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:41 am

Sabre wrote:Of course the idea has some risks, it may happen that the situation goes beyond control, for instance insulting someone's son or insulting systematically someone without provocation. Since the mods have agreed not to edit, that could lead to problems.

my guess is that that is exactly what's going to happen. rather than feuds being redirected here it seems that the fires of simmering feuds are being stoked to the max. all i can see is ongoing dislikes between members being made worse and i'm not entirely convinced that it will get left behind in other threads in which these people are posting.

anyway, here's an interesting fact - Tardigrades are polyextremophiles and are able to survive in extreme environments that would kill almost any other animal. Some can survive temperatures close to absolute zero, temperatures as high as 151 °C (303 °F), 1,000 times more radiation than any other animal, nearly a decade without water, and even the vacuum of space.

andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum