My thread. - Enter at your peril as insults await.

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Zidane » Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:29 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
aCe' wrote:im pretty sure many members in this forum are kids who arent 18 or even 15 yet and will be reading this sht thinking wtf are they on about... take gybs for example :D ... actually, wouldnt mind not seeing him around but still .. u get the jist of what im saying

That's my point - you dislike people purely because they tell you you chat sh*t and are a c*nt.

That's no reason to fall out with someone - give it back. What is this place, a f*cking gayfest?

You hear worse than the stuff on here in a Rugby team.

I wonder how a lot of you would cope in real life if you can't accept being called a f*cking worthless w*nker on here. You'd probably have a nervous breakdown...

All sorts of sh*t go on in teams. Holding people down while someone p*sses on them, p*ssing in their pint and watching them drink it, sh*ting in their kitbag. T-bagging someone daft enough to fall asleep on the bus. Calling someone a d*ckless bellend who couldn't kick a ball if his life depended on it. Telling yoru best mate to go and top himself when he nicks the ball off you.

It's all a crack. It's character building. It sets you up to handle the knocks in life, which is why I find the silly b*stards on here who get so wound up by my posts both funny and pathetic. I feel sorry for some on here, who will go through their lives running to the teacher to say "Johnny Ballbag's just called me stupid, Miss."

It's pathetic.

It's also highly entertaining, IMHO.

The thing is though not everyone that post on forums necessarily has a 'good' life or a social life.  Not everyone is as successful as some make themselves out to be on here or as cool as others like to make themselves seem here.  It IS the internet after all.  You may think some people are complete waste of life or losers because they can be hurt by some things said over the internet but in the end they are just regular, everyday people.

The problem is that just like in real life, they are dicks here as well that like to treat those same people that don't have it so good like sht.  Or maybe they were picked on as kids and now take it out on people that seem like they're less intelligent over the internet, cause that is how you show your manhood and how awesome you really are.  Or they're so used to acting that way that they never learn to stop and can't help but be a bellend.  None of these being you guys of course.

In real life you hang out with people that suit you, you have that choice but here there are people from all over the world each and every single one has a different life and is in different circumstances.  Not everyone has lived your life Lando so why think they should be accepting of it?  The world doesn't revolve around you lad.  Just as in work or real life there are tough skinned people and there are softies.  Surely you don't treat everyone the way you treat people on here do you?

The point I'm making is that not everyone can handle being talked to the way you think they should be able to handle.  And I'm not trying to be self righteous or some sht either I'm not Mick. :p Just trying to give my two cents on why things are how they are here and why you all could be a little more understanding.  Anyway I don't stress out about what you knobheads post about anything or anyone so have at it.
Zidane

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:43 am

peewee wrote:i would love to meet you and laugh in your face, you would also see how wrong you are about me. internet warrior. rugby haha, played it mate, played it in the police, i suppose you think you are a tough guy because you have played rugby? anyway feel free to come to thailand and meet me and call my all he spitefull petty names, call my bird a ladyboy as well and she will put a gun to your head  haha

as for proving it, i seem to remember your bum chum LFC2007 asking the same thing, i gave my company name and asked him to call, did he call? did he f*ck.

ah lando, one of lifes losers, i must admit though your generalisation that all thai women must be ladyboys is a new one on me, maybe if you travel once in your life you will see how wrong you are, give me an asian woman over a white woman any day of the week  :laugh:  but to be honest the majority of ladyboys are better looking than any skank i ever met from nottingham

anyway, i will walk my dogs now (real dogs lando, not a euphemism for your bird)  :D

i might even count my money this afternoon   :laugh:

Did I ever mention I was a tough-guy for playing rugby, or did I merely use that to highlight my point about "taking it and giving it out in equal measures"?

For an "intellectual superior", you certainly struggle to understand even the simplest of things...

I'm not generalising that all women in Thailand are ladyboys - I'm simply stating that your "bird" is. I draw this conclusion as every female on here thinks you're a c*nt. I can remember your hate campaign against Zara. I have seen your posts against Ciggy. A ladyboy is your perfect way out - you hate women as they're bright enough to avoid you (and your pulsating 1-inch dobber), so you sought comfort in the arms of another man, who will love you long time for a small fee. Then you realised that homos aren't tolerated in Thailand, so you bought Lance a wig.

Voila! A one-stop-shop where you can take it for a meal at your favourite restaurant (McDonalds, presumably, with how much you go on about it), and still cuddle up in a big pair of muscly arms.

If LFC2007 didn't ring it, I congratulate him. Why on Earth would he want a dirty chat with Lance? Worse still, why would he want to pay £3 per minute for the privilege? "Ooooh, me so HORNY!"

The fact that your "mr-mrs" has a gun just goes to illustrate my point, as it obviously needs that when it's working the streets. (Or to keep you away in bed.)
Why on Earth would I want to go to Thailand? I was merely suggesting you come and meet me if you're so enthralled by me and my line of work. (And also if you think a slimy little 5' man-banging maggot like yourself would bother me.)

I find it intriguing how you come to the conclusion that I am "one of life's losers". Please - elaborate. What brings you to believe this? (You do understand how to explain, don't you?)

I think the closest you've ever gotten to a girl from Notts is that time you met a 60 year old "skank" working the streets of Manchester, who told you she was from Nottingham so you wouldn't follow her home, having refused to let you stuff your chipolata up her wrong 'un whilst she spoke in a manly voice.

I might have taken the euphemism to heart, if you actually punctuated your sentences and placed capital letters in the right places.

As such, you're obviously the retarded b*stard child of a pair of sibling chimpanzees. That said, even THEY managed to master simple grammar...

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:50 am

Zidane wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
aCe' wrote:im pretty sure many members in this forum are kids who arent 18 or even 15 yet and will be reading this sht thinking wtf are they on about... take gybs for example :D ... actually, wouldnt mind not seeing him around but still .. u get the jist of what im saying

That's my point - you dislike people purely because they tell you you chat sh*t and are a c*nt.

That's no reason to fall out with someone - give it back. What is this place, a f*cking gayfest?

You hear worse than the stuff on here in a Rugby team.

I wonder how a lot of you would cope in real life if you can't accept being called a f*cking worthless w*nker on here. You'd probably have a nervous breakdown...

All sorts of sh*t go on in teams. Holding people down while someone p*sses on them, p*ssing in their pint and watching them drink it, sh*ting in their kitbag. T-bagging someone daft enough to fall asleep on the bus. Calling someone a d*ckless bellend who couldn't kick a ball if his life depended on it. Telling yoru best mate to go and top himself when he nicks the ball off you.

It's all a crack. It's character building. It sets you up to handle the knocks in life, which is why I find the silly b*stards on here who get so wound up by my posts both funny and pathetic. I feel sorry for some on here, who will go through their lives running to the teacher to say "Johnny Ballbag's just called me stupid, Miss."

It's pathetic.

It's also highly entertaining, IMHO.

The thing is though not everyone that post on forums necessarily has a 'good' life or a social life.  Not everyone is as successful as some make themselves out to be on here or as cool as others like to make themselves seem here.  It IS the internet after all.  You may think some people are complete waste of life or losers because they can be hurt by some things said over the internet but in the end they are just regular, everyday people.

The problem is that just like in real life, they are dicks here as well that like to treat those same people that don't have it so good like sht.  Or maybe they were picked on as kids and now take it out on people that seem like they're less intelligent over the internet, cause that is how you show your manhood and how awesome you really are.  Or they're so used to acting that way that they never learn to stop and can't help but be a bellend.  None of these being you guys of course.

In real life you hang out with people that suit you, you have that choice but here there are people from all over the world each and every single one has a different life and is in different circumstances.  Not everyone has lived your life Lando so why think they should be accepting of it?  The world doesn't revolve around you lad.  Just as in work or real life there are tough skinned people and there are softies.  Surely you don't treat everyone the way you treat people on here do you?

The point I'm making is that not everyone can handle being talked to the way you think they should be able to handle.  And I'm not trying to be self righteous or some sht either I'm not Mick. :p Just trying to give my two cents on why things are how they are here and why you all could be a little more understanding.  Anyway I don't stress out about what you knobheads post about anything or anyone so have at it.

As far as I am concerned, they should learn to take it. All this PC sh*t has done nothing but send people into a state of nacyness.

If people like this don't do something, what will their kids end up like? (Assuming they ever manage to HAVE kids, seeing as they sit on their computers all day.)

If people offer their opinions, they must be able to take the feedback to those opinions. "Freedom of speech" works both ways. Yes, they should be allowed to say it. But surely then, I should be allowed to say what I want to say?

People need a kick up the a*se nowadays. Competitive sports are being banned in schools because losing is "distressing" for the little cherubs. Bullsh*t.

If people don't learn how to cope with disappointment and failure from an early age, they turn into a sad, lonely internet nerd.

And NO-ONE deserves that.
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bam » Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:51 am

Its typical how Lando gets his own little thread from the Mods, and immdiately starts the insults. Lets face it, Mr Griffin your not on Newkit to post football stuff, you just come on here to verbally abuse people. Thats all you ever do, no construcive footie discussion from you.

Although you think your defending Rafa when he gets critised and make yourself out to be a Martyr, the fact of the matter is your just reaching out for the attention your old dear never showed you. Even when Rafa has made a ball's up, and he has you defend him thinking your this iconic against the grain, Love no matter what superfan and your not. Even when Saint gave a decent criticle point of Rafa, you couldnt handle it and you resulted into slagging him off.

You are a ferrel attention seeking batty boy, who needs to get a life, your not big.

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:00 am

Bam wrote:Its typical how Lando gets his own little thread from the Mods, and immdiately starts the insults. Lets face it, Mr Griffin your not on Newkit to post football stuff, you just come on here to verbally abuse people. Thats all you ever do, no construcive footie discussion from you.

Although you think your defending Rafa when he gets critised and make yourself out to be a Martyr, the fact of the matter is your just reaching out for the attention your old dear never showed you. Even when Rafa has made a ball's up, and he has you defend him thinking your this iconic against the grain, Love no matter what superfan and your not. Even when Saint gave a decent criticle point of Rafa, you couldnt handle it and you resulted into slagging him off.

You are a ferrel attention seeking batty boy, who needs to get a life, your not big.

Ooooo, gis a kiss, Bam.

There, there. Mummy make it better.

"There's none so blind as those who choose not to see."

I post football. I post it a damn site more than you. You follow me around constantly, always hawking after me. I'm certain you dream about me naked.

What decent argument did he bring to the board, f*ck-nugget?

Stop talking out of your cum-stained a*se, you silly little bum-buggerer.

Go, Athos! Go and find the other 2 musketeers!
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:11 am

Bam wrote:Its typical how Lando gets his own little thread from the Mods, and immdiately starts the insults. Lets face it, Mr Griffin your not on Newkit to post football stuff, you just come on here to verbally abuse people. Thats all you ever do, no construcive footie discussion from you.

the difference between Stu and Lando is....Stu talks more footy and at least tries to discuss opinions before slagging off the poster, while Lando just wants everyone to die and doesnt attempt to even consider others opinions. as long as its not on the same wavelength as his, they should ''slit their throats when he gives them a knife''. he cant hold a decent conversation without resorting to abuse. maybe because it makes him feel like a man being able to spout out all those insults while hiding behind the pc. every time i see him posting i think of a fat boy banging his fists on the keyboard drooling at the possible attention he will be getting from us all.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:16 am

right thats the dogs walked, now to count my money  :laugh:

now you show your lack of knowledge of thailand, homo's are in fact tolerated in thailand, thai's don't have the same hang ups as red necks from nottingham, ladyboys are tolerated, in fact tolerated is the wrong word, they are accepted as normal, in fact the most famous ladyboy here is a thai boxer, and a damn good one at that.

my assumption that you are one of lifes losers comes from the same place as all you assumptions, so they are either true or false, you decide on that one.

as for that 60 year old skank from nottingham working the streets of manchester, tell your mum i said hi, i am sure she will remember me, i was the big tipper  :D

haha sat up alone in the early hours of the morning being a keyboard gangster, i suggest you get a bird son, maybe a decent hair style would help and some social skills, i am sure plenty of girls come in for a burger, ask for some numbers   :laugh:
112-1077774096

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:22 am

maypaxvobiscum wrote:

the difference between Stu and Lando is....Stu talks more footy and at least tries to discuss opinions before slagging off the poster, while Lando just wants everyone to die and doesnt attempt to even consider others opinions. as long as its not on the same wavelength as his, they should ''slit their throats when he gives them a knife''. he cant hold a decent conversation without resorting to abuse. maybe because it makes him feel like a man being able to spout out all those insults while hiding behind the pc. every time i see him posting i think of a fat boy banging his fists on the keyboard drooling at the possible attention he will be getting from us all.

If any of you morons could construct a debate, rather than "Rafa the fat Spanish Waiter should feck off and take his Sombrero with him", I might consider doing the same.

Let me open your eyes to a few badly-kept secrets, shall I? You act a c*nt, I will call you a c*nt.

You chat sh*t, I'll tell you you chat sh*t.

You come up with a reasoned and balanced post, I'll respond in kind.

The fact that the latter doesn't show itself very often is more an indictment of the level of cack posted by the regulars on here than my footballing knowledge.

Truth be told, I can't be a*sed writing detailed explanations and counter-arguments anymore, as d'Artagnan and the Three Musketeers make it almost impossible to, with their constant, unrepentant back-patting of one another's skewed, unbalanced, speculative tripe posts.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:35 am

peewee wrote:right thats the dogs walked, now to count my money  :laugh:

now you show your lack of knowledge of thailand, homo's are in fact tolerated in thailand, thai's don't have the same hang ups as red necks from nottingham, ladyboys are tolerated, in fact tolerated is the wrong word, they are accepted as normal, in fact the most famous ladyboy here is a thai boxer, and a damn good one at that.

my assumption that you are one of lifes losers comes from the same place as all you assumptions, so they are either true or false, you decide on that one.

as for that 60 year old skank from nottingham working the streets of manchester, tell your mum i said hi, i am sure she will remember me, i was the big tipper  :D

haha sat up alone in the early hours of the morning being a keyboard gangster, i suggest you get a bird son, maybe a decent hair style would help and some social skills, i am sure plenty of girls come in for a burger, ask for some numbers   :laugh:

Is that why you moved there, to embrace your sexuality with like-minded and similarly desperate people?

You tell me, Pee. I have no idea how many girls go into burger bars - you appear to be the expert on that score.

You're the one who constantly brags about yourself, not I.

In fact - I've never once intimated what I do for a living. I've never once intimated anything about my private life, aside from my height, weight, age and rough location. (Many moons ago now.) There are people on here who know more about me. Those who don't try and sleep with their own pets. (Guess that rules you out, eh, pumpkin? :oh: )

I think most people would consider the prat who exclaims how rich and successful he is on an internet forum the one lacking social skills and a "bird The one who kicked up a stink over having his mod status removed, and tried to make a scapegoat out of someone who is 10x the man you could ever wish to be. Someone who never asked for any of your sh*t, and who conducted himself implicitly throughout the whole debacle.
Forgotten your unbelievable pathetic and grasping attempt to buy the forum? You sad c*ck-sucker. You shockingly repugnant weasel. Had you succeeded, it would have spelled the end of Newkit, as I guarantee the place would have emptied faster than every bar you walk into. You septic in-growing toenail.

Nevermind pee - you get back to counting the £17.47 life savings you've got left following Lance's op. I'm sure it will keep someone of your intellect up all night.

Like Lance...

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:37 am

:laugh:   good attempt but still nowhere near the truth

so lets get this straight then, you are xenophobic, homophobic and anti capitalist?
Last edited by 112-1077774096 on Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
112-1077774096

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:49 am

who is Lance?
maypaxvobiscum

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:56 am

maypaxvobiscum wrote:who is Lance?

my ladyboy lover apparently, it seems to be in asia you must be with a ladyboy, however since you have seen my facebook photo's at least you know my bird is female    :D   its just the small mind of a racist mate, don't let it worry you
112-1077774096

Postby Bam » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:00 am

maypaxvobiscum wrote:

Exactly Maypax. spot on.

In saying that, I bet Lando is revelling in the attention he's getting now.

Dont flater yourself though boy, your entertainment and thats about it.

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:05 am

*Comes in looks around, Leaves topic *
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:12 am

peewee wrote:i might even count my money this afternoon   :laugh:

that's how long it takes my youngest to count her pocket money :laugh:
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum