My thread. - Enter at your peril as insults await.

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby aCe' » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:28 am

peewee wrote:lets hope the macdonalds you work at doesn't decide to use the same policy

customer: big mac please

lando: you want fries with that you c*nt?

:D

what a sad waste of life though... bet ur enjoying this lando arent you... sitting behind a monitor spouting :censored: at others thinking ur the real dog's bolllox, arent you...

brilliant really that u have ur own thread with ur own little rules and alll.. for what its worth i think ur a sad kunt and a waste of space... u could really use some help but thats besides the point... anyways i wont be contributing anymore to this thread but i knw uv been wanting to have a dig at me so heres ur ticket u punk u can say whatever u want abt me and i couldnt care less knowing its coming from you.. just thought someone needed to step up and tell it as it is cause mods obviously arent gonna do it ...

get the slagging started btches !
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:30 am

aCe' wrote:
peewee wrote:lets hope the macdonalds you work at doesn't decide to use the same policy

what a sad waste of life though... bet ur enjoying this lando arent you... sitting behind a monitor spouting :censored: at others thinking ur the real dog's bolllox, arent you...

brilliant really that u have ur own thread with ur own little rules and alll.. for what its worth i think ur a sad kunt and a waste of space... u could really use some help but thats besides the point... anyways i wont be contributing anymore to this thread but i knw uv been wanting to have a dig at me so heres ur ticket u punk u can say whatever u want abt me and i couldnt care less knowing its coming from you.. just thought someone needed to step up and tell it as it is cause mods obviously arent gonna do it ...

:bowdown   well said ace
112-1077774096

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:34 am

peewee wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
Greavesie wrote:

:laugh:  id love to see that!

I'd love to see peewee and Bam get run over by a bus.  :oops:

then improve yourself, leave macdonalds and get a job driving a bus and you might even be able to do it yourself, i think you can drive buses with streaked hair

:wwww

Mmmm. No thanks. You might start stalking the late bus and try and :censored: me like you :censored: your "girlfriend."

Just face it peewee - you're a sad human being who, despite delusions of grandeur, wealth and high intelligence, cannot attract anything other than a cheap Thai rentboy with a knob bigger than your own, and your only solace is pretending that I work in a fast food restaurant.

You constantly offer yourself up as some highly successful businessman, yet are logged in here 24 hours a day. At least i only come on in my spare time! :D )

Get a life, get a wife, get a job and get to f*ck, you idle fat pompous bald dosser.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bam » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:34 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
Greavesie wrote:

I'd love to see your Mum die of a slow and painful death, for bringing you and your highlights into this world.

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:37 am

aCe' wrote:

And yet you have a go...

Hmmm... Surely not the behaviour of someone who "couldn't care less"?

Face it - you want to be me. It's alright - I understand. It's perfectly natural for you to want to aspire to be better than you ever can.

How quaint. The poor little sh*t-stain doesn't even realise what a tw*t-up he's made.

Nevermind. "I feel your pain, and all that sh*t..."

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:38 am

Bam wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
Greavesie wrote:

I'd love to see your Mum die of a slow and painful death, for bringing you and your highlights into this world.

taking it a little too farr there mate... :no
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:41 am

Bam wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
Greavesie wrote:

I have absolutely no doubt in the World that you would, being the poor, inbred spastic of your family.

Bless. Managed to tie your own shoelaces, yet, or are you still working on blowing your nose?

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:43 am

im pretty sure many members in this forum are kids who arent 18 or even 15 yet and will be reading this sht thinking wtf are they on about... take gybs for example :D ... actually, wouldnt mind not seeing him around but still .. u get the jist of what im saying
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:46 am

aCe' wrote:im pretty sure many members in this forum are kids who arent 18 or even 15 yet and will be reading this sht thinking wtf are they on about... take gybs for example :D ... actually, wouldnt mind not seeing him around but still .. u get the jist of what im saying

That's my point - you dislike people purely because they tell you you chat sh*t and are a c*nt.

That's no reason to fall out with someone - give it back. What is this place, a f*cking gayfest?

You hear worse than the stuff on here in a Rugby team.

I wonder how a lot of you would cope in real life if you can't accept being called a f*cking worthless w*nker on here. You'd probably have a nervous breakdown...

All sorts of sh*t go on in teams. Holding people down while someone p*sses on them, p*ssing in their pint and watching them drink it, sh*ting in their kitbag. T-bagging someone daft enough to fall asleep on the bus. Calling someone a d*ckless bellend who couldn't kick a ball if his life depended on it. Telling yoru best mate to go and top himself when he nicks the ball off you.

It's all a crack. It's character building. It sets you up to handle the knocks in life, which is why I find the silly b*stards on here who get so wound up by my posts both funny and pathetic. I feel sorry for some on here, who will go through their lives running to the teacher to say "Johnny Ballbag's just called me stupid, Miss."

It's pathetic.

It's also highly entertaining, IMHO.
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:53 am

mm lets see,

successful: yep
wealthy: yep
intelligent: yep
get a life:   yep got one of those, very enjoyable one
get a wife: yep got one of those, well after 6 years together its common law
get a job:  yep got one of those, a well paid one and very senior
get to f*ck: yep frequently, its one of the benefits of a relationship
idle: nope, far from it
fat: nope, wrong again
bald: quite the opposite of bald, very thick hair actually
dosser: nope, wrong again,

jealousy is a terrible thing, you live in the sh*thole that is nottingham, probably with your mum, flip burgers for a living and live out your tough guy macho fantasy on a forum as in real life people would look at your middle aged woman hair and laugh in your face.

i am working from home today, one of the perks of being a boss, its nearly 11 am here, you are sat in your room at 4am being an internet warrior   
:laugh:

112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:56 am

aCe' wrote:
Bam wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
Greavesie wrote:

taking it a little too farr there mate... :no

not really, lando is happy to drag families into it and talk about death
112-1077774096

Postby aCe' » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:59 am

peewee wrote:Image

PMSL !

where the fck did u find this sht... hahahaha

class !  :D
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:04 am

peewee wrote:mm lets see,

successful: yep
wealthy: yep
intelligent: yep
get a life:   yep got one of those, very enjoyable one
get a wife: yep got one of those, well after 6 years together its common law
get a job:  yep got one of those, a well paid one and very senior
get to f*ck: yep frequently, its one of the benefits of a relationship
idle: nope, far from it
fat: nope, wrong again
bald: quite the opposite of bald, very thick hair actually
dosser: nope, wrong again,

jealousy is a terrible thing, you live in the sh*thole that is nottingham, probably with your mum, flip burgers for a living and live out your tough guy macho fantasy on a forum as in real life people would look at your middle aged woman hair and laugh in your face.

i am working from home today, one of the perks of being a boss, its nearly 11 am here, you are sat in your room at 4am being an internet warrior   
:laugh:

"I'm a billionaire with an IQ of 217. I am married to 49 women (1 for each house) and I have single-handedly designed and built every rocket that has entered space."

It's easy to chat sh*t on the tinterweb, fatty.

Prove all this, and people might stop thinking you're a c*nt. Boasts of one's wealth and success on the internet are beyond pathetic.

Tell you what, pee. Next time you're in good old Blighty (when you're he-she gets it's passport through), why don't you come and meet me, and see if you have the bottle to "laugh in my face"?

A word of advice, though - bring a step-ladder, short a*se. Unlike your boyfriend, I won't be bending down for you...

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:05 am

aCe' wrote:
peewee wrote:Image

PMSL !

where the fck did u find this sht... hahahaha

class !  :D

It's from his own personal collections. The caption in the album reads; "My darling Lance, pre-op."

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:11 am

i would love to meet you and laugh in your face, you would also see how wrong you are about me. internet warrior. rugby haha, played it mate, played it in the police, i suppose you think you are a tough guy because you have played rugby? anyway feel free to come to thailand and meet me and call my all he spitefull petty names, call my bird a ladyboy as well and she will put a gun to your head  haha

as for proving it, i seem to remember your bum chum LFC2007 asking the same thing, i gave my company name and asked him to call, did he call? did he f*ck.

ah lando, one of lifes losers, i must admit though your generalisation that all thai women must be ladyboys is a new one on me, maybe if you travel once in your life you will see how wrong you are, give me an asian woman over a white woman any day of the week  :laugh:  but to be honest the majority of ladyboys are better looking than any skank i ever met from nottingham

anyway, i will walk my dogs now (real dogs lando, not a euphemism for your bird)  :D

i might even count my money this afternoon   :laugh:
112-1077774096

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum