Man united statue

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Big Niall » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:49 pm

I read today that Manure want a statue for Best/Law & Charlton.

Now they were all excellent players and all seem(ed) like nice guys (Best faults aside) so nothing personal against the players but I do feel that Manure milk their history to make it greater than it was. That team won 1 European cup - at home (sort of) and a couple of leagues. If anything their 1990s team was better but as time passes Manure sell a legend to make more money.

The families of the players that died in the Munich crash got F*ck all but the club still sold the legend and built a lot of worldwide support based on the myth of the greatest team that never was.

That club p1sses me off - they just try to cash in on anything. I mean Dalglish/Souness/Rush were much more successful but LFC don't try to market their past to make cash now.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:51 pm

oh forgot. i'd lunch to punch scumchester and their weak history.
Last edited by Judge on Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:02 pm

Man UTD milk their history like its nobody's business. Best, Charlton and Law won one European cup before the side went into terminal decline and got relegated a couple of years later. Brian Clough's achievements in Europe were twice that of UTD's in the Best and Charlton days and Aston Villa emulated Busby's success in 1982.

Best, Charlton and Law were great players but UTD's team of the late 1990s was probably better and the Liverpool and Notts Forest sides of the late 1970s were definitely superior, the only difference was that we didn't have the "5th Beatle" :censored: his career away with Miss Worlds.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Smeg » Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:40 pm

I FUC*ING HATE THE :censored:. Id e banned if  aired my thoughts on that lot so won't.
Smeg

Postby Woollyback » Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:54 pm

i'm off to old trafford on sunday (don't ask) - any hints on how to get barred from the place without incurring a criminal record? i'm thinking of talking my mate into doing the stadium tour so i can go in the trophy room and burst out laughing "is this all you've got you sad c*nts? we've got 18 of them, 5 of them.." :laugh:  i've already graffiti'd the bogs in one of the corporate conference suites i had the misfortune to be in the other week so any ideas on the next step more than welcome. best suggestion wins a bag of fish lips & chickens @rseholes
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Smeg » Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:29 am

Woollyback wrote:i'm off to old trafford on sunday (don't ask) - any hints on how to get barred from the place without incurring a criminal record? i'm thinking of talking my mate into doing the stadium tour so i can go in the trophy room and burst out laughing "is this all you've got you sad c*nts? we've got 18 of them, 5 of them.." :laugh:  i've already graffiti'd the bogs in one of the corporate conference suites i had the misfortune to be in the other week so any ideas on the next step more than welcome. best suggestion wins a bag of fish lips & chickens @rseholes

Any guesses on what AIG could stand for?  :D
Smeg

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:29 am

Anally Interested Gimps.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:32 am

Woollyback wrote:i'm off to old trafford on sunday (don't ask) - any hints on how to get barred from the place without incurring a criminal record? i'm thinking of talking my mate into doing the stadium tour so i can go in the trophy room and burst out laughing "is this all you've got you sad c*nts? we've got 18 of them, 5 of them.." :laugh:  i've already graffiti'd the bogs in one of the corporate conference suites i had the misfortune to be in the other week so any ideas on the next step more than welcome. best suggestion wins a bag of fish lips & chickens @rseholes

just ask what freddy adu is on trial for, he has only been in manchester 2 minutes and he is already commiting crimes

:D
112-1077774096

Postby anti-hero » Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:46 am

Alex in Glazer. :D
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jkop » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:55 am

Let them make the statue, the birds need somewhere to sit and sh1t on. :D
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:13 pm

jkop wrote:Let them make the statue, the birds need somewhere to sit and sh1t on. :D

Yeah, those WAGS have no class :D
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 67-1161385641 » Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:19 pm

Big Niall wrote:
jkop wrote:Let them make the statue, the birds need somewhere to sit and sh1t on. :D

Yeah, those WAGS have no class :D

That was a corker.  :laugh:
67-1161385641

Return to General Chat Forum