Lets play together

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:43 am

Lets have a laugh together an lighten the mood on here for the rest of the season. I put up a newkit footie team in the Birmingham thread, well lets have two teams , every other week one of them will be Liverpool an the other one the opposition, Just take it in turn ,The position of the players will be the same as the real lads on the pitch, Before an after each game we can assess our teams , joke wise, an i mean funny, Ill stick with the team i put up an my reasons, if anyone wants a tranfer put in a request  :laugh: an thought will be given. Mods if you think this is stupid delete it , ill play on me own :laugh:

MY NEWKIT TEAM FOR tHIS WEEK.

Red37

Misty  Barry  Reg  Bav

Ciggy   Lando

Saint(tranferred to oppo)  Sabre
                Dundalk

Nanny

Reasons for team selection.

Red37, Intelligent, will know when to come,good in the area an handling ball situations

Mistey big ba,stard hard in the tackle

Barry good with his gob,even if no one understands him

Reg about 7 foot , good in the air , wont even have to jump for a header

Bav, Loyal, might need a few calms before the game but playing well at the mo, undropable

Ciggy passion an heart, wont waiver 100/% bottle

Lando wll chop any basta.rd down , an not give a feck

Saint loads of experience , knows the game , might be on his last legs , but can still put a ball in.when he turns up .

Sabre we just have to have a bit of Spanish know how an flair ,

Dundalk . Likes to gamble with his little through balls, crafty little fecker an A ladysman. Thinks hes a pinup, Well he thinks he is

,Nanny, fecking gloryhunter, just loves to score . An loves the celebration hugs an kisses

Subs
Greaviese , up an coming kid, knows his brief, will get his chance to state his case

Benny, Sharp shooter, stallwart defender of this club

Scott, another intelligent player , knows when an were to break a move down.

Ben, fighter who loves to go box to box

John Craig, he looks like Marty Pellow an we will sell shirts so money in the club coffers there ,

Bob, Back on the bench for conceding , Just fight it out with Red between yerselves, Cant be ar,sed being a moderator meself,

Manager  Senor Igor , traditionalist with staying power wont give up, Hes part of the union an has paid his dues so should be backed

Mick, still on the rub downs , Rueben was always around an listened to . Just hurry up an sort the injurys out or your sacked, The boss Igor would just like short match an player analisis from now on ,

If that team dosnt win ill hang me boots up, getting to old for all this malarky anyway, Ill just feck off to the bitters an spew the same bile as they do, Ton Ton TON , An with them knowing there history an all like.

Two new Owners will be in attendence this week,

Metalhead with his entourage an his virgins he will be provinding free transport on camelsto anyone who wants to go the match

An EmeraldRed will be there for free portrait face painting,
Last edited by NANNY RED on Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:34 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Bob, Back on the bench for conceding

:down:

Fecking gutted here.  Don't know how that one got past me, TBPH--are we sure there wasn't another beachball on the pitch?  :help

But, fair play to Red--he's been training well and he's a top, top lad.  I'm sure he'll grasp his opportunity with both hands and won't let anyone down.  All I can do is train hard and give the gaffer a selection headache when it comes time for her to name the team.  When my opportunity comes to get back in the side I'll be looking to make a decent fist of it and do the supporters proud.   :)
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:49 pm

:laugh: Yeh better have a word with  Senor Igor there mate hes the boss, he will be back from Spain from his spying mission an a fella called Andy G , hes heard he the cojones of Gijon

Noone putting another team together then :laugh: Looks like our team gonna walk it then,
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:54 pm

As the owner I'm not happy with the type of camels that are taking me to the match, NO TRANSFER FUNDS FOR IGOR! :angry:  :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:00 pm

metalhead wrote:As the owner I'm not happy with the type of camels that are taking me to the match, NO TRANSFER FUNDS FOR IGOR! :angry:  :D

Get out of our club
You lying bas.tard get out of our club.

An take yeh one humps camels with yeh. Fecking hell we havnt even kicked off yet an your already lying :laugh:
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:18 pm

I take you on with a classic newkit team

Hustler in goal (with a mouth that big no one would past him)

Shaggy at right back(what I can say for a MANC she was hot and when CGGY made a run into her box it would be a hell of a fight :) )

Dawson at left back (any winger trying to download a cross would be history)

Leon and Dalglish ( Couple of classy old firm posters in the centre)

Jim Morrison supported Liverpool at Left mid

Who the hell is Diarra at right mid

AB centre mid (aggresive headbutting loud mouth with any luck he stay on field long enough to annoy someone into a send off)

Manhattan Project centre forward

LFC #1 at left wing  and

Canadian Red Army at right wing (as long doesnt end up at Goodison)

Manager Judge

Owner Pablo Escobar providing an endless supply of money which as clean as Roman's

Left right out Dom
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:23 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
metalhead wrote:As the owner I'm not happy with the type of camels that are taking me to the match, NO TRANSFER FUNDS FOR IGOR! :angry:  :D

Get out of our club
You lying bas.tard get out of our club.

An take yeh one humps camels with yeh. Fecking hell we havnt even kicked off yet an your already lying :laugh:

Fine, The new stadium will be built in one day out of sand, tents and caves :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:29 pm

The Anti's team

Heimdall

Lakes        Owzat         Bigmick      Maypax

Dawson       Misty          Effes          Metalhead

s@int
                             Judge

Heimdall -  takes all the cheap shots comfortably

Lakes    -  rumoured by ML to be our most valuable player but his insider knowledge could prove invaluable

Maypax  - a riddle wrapped up in an enigma but google says he's one to watch

Misty - midfield dynamo who fights for the points,and always willing to put that extra tackle in 

Owzat   - stats prove he is one of the best

Bigmick  - keeps his cool and rarely loses his focus on the special one

Effes    - I'm taking a gamble on him as he's not really an anti, but I think he wants to be.

Metalhead - Ex pro Rafalite but has been tempted by fame, fortune and a couple of virgins to switch sides.

Dawson - Not the hardest worker and goes missing at times but is always there when needed

s@int   - Well past his prime but likes to go down in the box and scores more often than you might think

Judge  - One the opposition will need to watch every second as he will pounce on any opening and someone may get a nasty surprise. Played up front so we don't need to turn our backs on him.
account deleted by request

Postby tubby » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:33 pm

s@int wrote:The Anti's team

Heimdall

s@int
                             Judge

Lakes    -  rumoured by ML to be our most valuable player but his insider knowledge could prove invaluable

Misty - midfield dynamo who fights for the points,and always willing to put that extra tackle in 

Effes    - I'm taking a gamble on him as he's not really an anti, but I think he wants to be.

Metalhead - Ex pro Rafalite but has been tempted by fame, fortune and a couple of virgins to switch sides.

Dawson - Not the hardest worker and goes missing at times but is always there when needed

s@int   - Well past his prime but likes to go down in the box and scores more often than you might think

Judge  - One the opposition will need to watch every second as he will pounce on any opening and someone may get a nasty surprise. Played up front so we don't need to turn our backs on him.

The fact that you can get a team out of the number of antis there are on here cracks me up.  :D
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:41 pm

s@int wrote:The Anti's team

Heimdall

s@int
                             Judge

Erm exuse me there Mr Saint like but you have nicked two of our players , they have to put in a tranfer request, If Mick an Misty wanna play for yous maybe we can do a deal. :laugh: Cant see misty though not having Ciggys back

An you can have one of our owners for nothing hes lied already your welcome to him, :nod
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:50 pm

Laza mate Choose yeh team ours or Saints, They might pay more money but weve got loads of passion  :laugh:
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:00 pm

Well I probably rotate between the two of you Nanny but I doubt Saint's team would understand what that word means :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:36 pm

i know i'm sh!te but at least one of yers could've humoured me

:(

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:49 pm

NANNY RED wrote: :laugh: Yeh better have a word with  Senor Igor there mate hes the boss, he will be back from Spain from his spying mission an a fella called Andy G , hes heard he the cojones of Gijon

Noone putting another team together then :laugh: Looks like our team gonna walk it then,

Igors gone looking for you :laugh:
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:49 pm

andy_g wrote:i know i'm sh!te but at least one of yers could've humoured me

:(

I wasn't sure if you were an Anti or not Andy, but I will take Dawsons place on the wing and you can play with Judge if you want.
account deleted by request

Next

Return to General Chat Forum